Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever (6744 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
What happened to her ? shocked shocked
She said a guy added something in her Smirnoff ice drink and was patiently waiting for the effect
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
Rekhina ! Don't mind ibeku welcome to nigerialand ,am so happy you are here to tell us a lot . ...welcome but u should av allowed me create a thread about you ,That's btw though

2question
Are u in Nigeria ?
What's d meaning of rekhina? It sounds ....don't mind
grin
Amatarasha ,adibeku is my friend ...d trixx self dey bleep up ,

as for creating of thread I don't want to disturb u guys ,

Rekhina is a Muslim name( am claiming Sudanese though).I answer over there
Lastly ,not in nigeria

Tanks
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Amatarasha(f): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Madam amatarasha how did it go with the Smirnoff ice hope that guy didn't touch u down there undecided
deepfeel hmm ..shocked
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by victorian(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
I miss home is home !

Forever angels ,bustytrixx say I should greet you As she builds her empire far away from from her trashy home# ,And Where is husbandsnatcha ?
u angels should tell me what's app ASAP cos I love you all ,
with your boyfriends
Amatarasha , Analqueenluc Lzaa Adaibeku Victorian am so proud of you girls lightning up RLS (I av been reading secretly
though)

A.A.A squad I see grin
Cc Oma307 Bigcowhorn Lucifer1419 deepfeel tanid am also proud of you ladies forever Alpha males! thanks

Aww cheesy

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Amatarasha(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:

Lastly ,not in nigeria

Tanks
OMG..u claim Muslim ,hei I no u ar Igbo now?
I hope dickguys will let u breathe! Hahahahaha grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
deepfeel hmm ..shocked
Just a harmless question from a worried friend grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Amatarasha(f): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

I will tell you my sweet servant smiley
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Aww cheesy

Thanks dear
Wat of sweetbuns and co.. smiley
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by victorian(f): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:

Wat of sweetbuns and co.. smiley

Sorry I don't know them
smiley

But they wil reply when they check their mentions.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
I will tell you my sweet servant smiley
Who be your servant undecided looks like the effect of what ever that guy drugged u with is still active in ur system
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
I miss home is home !

Forever angels ,bustytrixx say I should greet you As she builds her empire far away from from her trashy home# ,And Where is husbandsnatcha ?
u angels should tell me what's app ASAP cos I love you all ,
with your boyfriends
Amatarasha , Analqueenluc Lzaa Adaibeku Victorian am so proud of you girls lightning up RLS (I av been reading secretly
though)

A.A.A squad I see grin
Cc Oma307 Bigcowhorn Lucifer1419 deepfeel tanid am also proud of you ladies forever Alpha males! thanks
So You Just Left Us For 9ija Just Like That Ma'am
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:

Lastly ,not in nigeria

Tanks
What So U Be My Sister From Another Mo.

So Are You A Sudanese Or Nigerian ?
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Who be your servant undecided looks like the effect of what ever that guy drugged u with is still active in ur system
grin grin grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Amatarasha(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

The bastard pour McDowell inside my Smirnoff (although he denied it) ..forgetting I have recipe of quenching alchohol level , [b]Yes rubbing my palms continuously ...he isn't even aware of that ,he was busy spokaging me on how he will lick me dry just to around me,
I was laffing hard at him while rubbing my palms continously ,and he is so carried away with d fact dat am gone and buried already in his masculine beneath ...
He forgot we are all bad brainbox in that field, he score 92 and I scored 97 in a med family course ..
When I was laffing he was speaking Igbo to my face wt impunity thinking am gone already it was like a movie...( Deepfeel ur madam is a strong girl)I smileywatch

Tony: Agam atagi ntariko( I go chop u front n back)
Amatarasha: hahahaha..wat are u even saying hahaha

Tony : Chai Amara ibu Anu oriri shocked (me amara am a bush meat)

Amatarasha: Tony achorom ita Anu ozo hahahaha cheesy
Tony: bia wet Anu biko ,Condom gbakwa oku(bring meat pls ,to hell wt condom)

Amatarasha: hahahahahaha.. condom honey . ..hahahahahaha

At d end
Tony : Amara let's go n watch into the Badlands ",chai nabania ihe ga eme"(Chai dis nite things go happen)
By then am 120% percent sober
Amatarasha: Tony ! Anurum ihe Nile ikwuru ,muah ka ikporo Anu oriri ...Tony ago eme gi ihe(Tony I heard all u said ,u dare call me busymeat right ...tony I go show u
)

A lot dear.. tank God for palm skills .

2 Likes

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Amatarasha(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Now hold ur mouth ...u are stucked wt me forever cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:

Nigerian my dear!
But they regard Sudan Dan Nigeria ,4 reason known to dem
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Amatarasha:

The bastard pour McDowell inside my Smirnoff (although he denied it) ..forgetting I have recipe of quenching alchohol level , [b]Yes rubbing my palms continuously ...he isn't even aware of that ,he was busy spokaging me on how he will lick me dry just to around me,
I was laffing hard at him while rubbing my palms continously ,and he is so carried away with d fact dat am gone and buried already in his masculine beneath ...
He forgot we are all bad brainbox in that field, he score 92 and I scored 97 in a med family course ..
When I was laffing he was speaking Igbo to my face wt impunity thinking am gone already it was like a movie...( Deepfeel ur madam is a strong girl)I smileywatch

Tony : Chai Amara ibu Anu oriri shocked (me amara am a bush me)

At d end
Tony : Amara let's go n watch into the Badlands ",chai nabania ihe ga eme"(Chai dis nite things go happen)
Amatarasha: Tony ! Anurum ihe Nile ikwuru ,muah ka ikporo Anu oriri ...Tony ago eme gi ihe(Tony I heard all u said ,u dare call me busymeat right ...tony I go show u
)

Wow is that how it went shocked hmm you really outsmarted the guy I don't like drinking alcohol but I just learned about the palm skills will try it if I find myself in that, situation
But nawao for that guy o must he get a girl high before eating her front and back grin

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Who nigeria epp ! Full of Islamic extremist talk other things pls
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
grin grin grin
Guy this one u dey shine teeth weytin happen undecided
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Sorry I don't know them
smiley

But they wil reply when they check their mentions.
No problem
I no she might be Poco of those days
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

She said a guy added something in her Smirnoff ice drink and was patiently waiting for the effect
shocked shocked Amah is that true ,

if na ritualist na ur breast go to you
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by victorian(f): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
No problem
I no she might be Poco of those days

Oh ok undecided

Maybe then
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:

No am not your sister�
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
victorian:

Aww cheesy

Thanks dear

Which kin thing be this na? Why una no go fit commot my name before una answer present for here? undecided I go vex for una ooo.

Wait, wait, wait.... no be Victorian be that? Ahhh, fine babe, no vex, we are one Nigeria.

TANID take your time ooo. Them tell you say i be bobrisky wey you go dey call me upandan
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes g*nitalia stick grin

Ur ...

BIG P.ENIS u mean , spill it out ladies forever is forever smiley
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Which kin thing be this na? Why una no go fit commot my name before una answer present for here? undecided I go vex for una ooo.

Wait, wait, wait.... no be Victorian be that? Ahhh, fine babe, no vex, we are one Nigeria.

TAND take your time ooo.
Yorubaman y not take a chillpill ok ..

Am regretting writing down ur name at d first place! Yucks sad
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:

Ur ...

BIG P.ENIS u mean , spill it out ladies forever is forever smiley
You like it big I believe?
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:

Yorubaman y not take a chillpill ok ..

Am regretting writing down ur name at d first place! Yucks sad

You are the 1567th in that line of regret. And while you are in Duhia consider buying an EU passport. It will open your door to South Korea. US passport is better though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

You like it big I believe?

My cow prick big pass your own. If you no gree make we do pissing contest. Nurse Amatrashsa na go be referee
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are the 1567th in that line of regret. And while you are in Duhia consider buying an EU passport. It will open your door to South Korea. US passport is better though.
Y calling Dubai duhia , ?

Do you know wat I do in Dubai ,keep ur advice yorubaman
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by victorian(f): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

TANID take your time ooo. Them tell you say i be bobrisky wey you go dey call me upandan

smiley How are you doing?

Happy weekend.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by AnalQueenluci: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Amatarasha:

Tony : Chai Amara ibu Anu oriri shocked (me amara am a bush me)

At d end
)

Lioness smiley na u biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Ghanaian Lady Gets Her Best Friend Pants Down With Her Husband After Set Up / I Like Them Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.