Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever (6775 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by AnalQueenluci: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Pls u didn't quote my right rekia sad
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Pls u didn't quote my right rekia sad
sorry analqueen ...but my own name isn't rekia ,
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

smiley How are you doing?

Happy weekend.

I'm doing good.

Happy weekend to you too.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

My cow prick big pass your own. If you no gree make we do pissing contest. Nurse Amatrashsa na go be referee

Is that so grin how many inches are you?
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sorry, ma'am, typo... no such thing as duhia. And it may surprise you that I know what you do over there. You see husbandsnatcha had a way of talking about old friends who ran away and left her in Nigeria.

I know you well before meting you yesterday. And ma'am, My grandmom was an Igbo woman who was raped by a Yoruba man from Lagos. Both my parents are Igbo.

Your Nigerian passport will not open a lot of doors until you change it. Just speaking from experience.
Ur grandma raped ur grandfather wat ! shocked
But u aren't calm like d igbos ,
Y charging on people who mentioned u

I love ur advice , so much appreciation smiley ..
Rape ,dis morning
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Ur grandma raped ur grandfather wat ! shocked
But u aren't calm like d igbos ,
Y charging on people who mentioned u

I love ur advice , so much appreciation smiley ..
Rape dis man ,dis morning

grin grin grin

If you go though my posts on other threads, you will notice that i have a special hatred for Yoruba man. I don't suffer Yoruba men and you were calling me one so i had to explain so you know to avoid the mistake next time.

Have a nice day lady.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Eze2000(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Ur grandma raped ur grandfather wat ! shocked But u aren't calm like d igbos , Y charging on people who mentioned u

I love ur advice , so much appreciation smiley .. . Rape dis man ,dis morning
You were extremely harsh. Frankly I am surised you got away with it.

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Eze2000(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin

If you go though my posts on other threads, you will notice that i have a special hatred for Yoruba man. I don't suffer Yoruba men and you were calling me one so i had to explain so you know to avoid the mistake next time.

Have a nice day lady.

Calm down. this why I told you to leave these women the hell alone. Just walk away.

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eze2000:

You were extremely harsh. Frankly I am surised you got away with it.
Is rude for him to be saying that,

And ,I believe they are friends y is he complaining about mentions , this is rudeness ,I was so angry last nite reading about it ,

during my nairaland stay back in d days ,I will come back to work to see 120mentions ,I will always smile knowing I made new friends

And ,that character of him is from Yorubaland ,I can't be forced to rejoin nairaland only to be seeing such ragamuffied behaviour , Is not that cool ok
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
Adaibeku:

So where are you now rekhina ? @nda
Are u a Nigerian?
Ijeoma stop joking around will you smiley
No am from kenyatopia cheesy
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin

Have a nice day lady.
I know u are Igbo but I hate rudeness ,u know am not use to our Nigerian harshness n backbitings,
The one thing that made me swore to avoid nairaland is rudeness ,gender inequalities and mods partialities ,
I'm a fun to be with but pride n rudeness pisses me off ,

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Rekhina(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

You like it big I believe?
Wtout lasting time is just like log of roughwood! cheesy
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Eze2000(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
Is rude for him to be saying that,

And ,I believe they are friends y is he complaining about mentions , this is rudeness ,I was so angry last nite reading about it ,

during my nairaland stay back in d days ,I will come back to work to see 120mentions ,I will always smile knowing I made new friends

And ,that character of him is from Yorubaland ,I can't be forced to rejoin nairaland only to be seeing such ragamuffied behaviour , Is not that cool ok

Actually, he wasn't complaining and wasn't angry. He was joking cos, yeah, they are all friends. They mention him all the time and he plays the same joke over and over again but never does anything until one of you ladies forever is attacked particularly analqueenluci and Amatrasha. From my observation he really likes those two a lot. If you noticed victorian actually wished him a happy weekend. She understood him but you did not. You still don't

The guy is from Anambra state. He is one of the funniest and toughest people I know. Perhaps one day when you find yourself in the middle of an arugemet between igbos and yorubas over in politics section you will appraciate him better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:
I know u are Igbo but I hate rudeness ,u know am not use to our Nigerian harshness n backbitings,
The one thing that made me swore to avoid nairaland is rudeness ,gender inequalities and mods partialities ,
I'm a fun to be with but pride n rudeness pisses me off ,

Excuse me, my name is rude. I can be so rude people deactivate their accounts when i hit them dedicatedly and i have been at it for years! It's a game, it's a hubby and I always win because i love winning grin. Ask Adaibeku: and Amaratasha who keeps their threads safe from Yoruba super trolls who never die like lucifer419
Actually, I was nice to you. I'm normally nice to ladies forever cos of my boss #Eze2000 (respects) who kinds of likes you guys. But I'm done now.
Thanks.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eze2000:

Calm down. this why I told you to leave these women the hell alone. Just walk away.

I hear ooo boss. I'm done with them.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

smiley How are you doing?
Happy weekend.
Princess Viv Happy Weekend grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Which kin thing be this na? Why una no go fit commot my name before una answer present for here? undecided I go vex for una ooo.

Wait, wait, wait.... no be Victorian be that? Ahhh, fine babe, no vex, we are one Nigeria.

TANID take your time ooo. Them tell you say i be bobrisky wey you go dey call me upandan
hahahahahahahahahaha! grin You Wan vex At Me But Not With My Elder Sister grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy this one u dey shine teeth weytin happen undecided
Money Just Enter My Account That's Why I Dey Laugh grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by victorian(f): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:

Smiles, hes not angry with me dear

How are you doing?
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rekhina:

Wtout lasting time is just like log of roughwood! cheesy
How many rounds can you go?
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Money Just Enter My Account That's Why I Dey Laugh grin
In how many figures be that moni, so that I can calculate how many bottles I will drink from it grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:

@Rekhina

Shine your eyes. This is TANID's response to my compliant at being mentioned. He knows I'm not really angry but you thought i was. Oh, well. Never mind.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

How are you doing?
Thank You Princess,
I'm Doing Great.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

How are you doing?
Thank You Princess,
I'm Doing Great.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Thank You Princess,

I'm Doing Great.

How I wish we are staying in the Same Location, it would av been awesome.

Are u at home?
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

@Rekhina

Shine your eyes. This is TANID's response to my compliant at being mentioned. He knows I'm not really angry but you thought i was. Oh, well. Never mind.
Yes I Know That You're Not Really Angry, But The Truth Is That I'm Scared Of This Your Moniker.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Yes I Know That You're Not Really Angry, But The Truth Is That I'm Scared Of This Your Moniker.

grin grin grin

Lols don't be. I like you a lot. You, deepfeel, Amatrasha, Oma, Adaibeku and my precious Analqueenluci wey dey vex for me. I go see who go first break this ice wey build between me and her.

Love you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

How I wish we are staying in the Same Location, it would av been awesome.

Are u at home?
Oooooh! Princess Viv I Really Miss You Too, But Don't Worry Viv Very Soon Things Would Turn Around.

That's True It Would Have Been awesome, fun And joke Yes I Know That. grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by TANID(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

In how many figures be that moni, so that I can calculate how many bottles I will drink from it grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha! grin 354K grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Deepfeel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin

Lols don't be. I like you a lot. You, deepfeel, Amatrasha, Oma, Adaibeku and my precious Analqueenluci wey dey vex for me. I go see who go first break this ice wey build between me and her.

Love you all.
Thank you bigcowhorn but when it comes to analqueenluci don't forget those apple butts of her's lets cut it together when the time comes grin I don't mind dying in the arms of a military lady with the apple butts
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Thank you bigcowhorn but when it comes to analqueenluci don't forget those apple butts of her's lets cut it together when the time comes grin I don't mind dying in the arms of a military lady with the apple butts
boss, I sight you. carry go, nothing do you but it seems you want to cut me out of the game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Used Condom Nylon Inside A 17:59 Bottle / My Guy Scolds Me In Public Places And Even Eatery / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.