Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever (6804 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Adaibeku:

U won't I follow us ,know it that is all about awareness ,
She was banned for doing nothing by italian b...ch named khiaa ,
She will
Always say am a lesbian chasing her to fvck her ,to stupor...while she is crushing on me 2

You are a lying SKANK, I don't even know who the hell you are. I have told you time after time that I love men, and if I were a lesbian like yourself I still wouldn't be attracted to your ugly azz. You admitted on this very forum that you are a lesbian so there is no room for doubt. You lying piece of shyt. Let me count how many lies that you told in this small post.

1.husbandsnacther was banned for doing nothing, when the truth is she kept sending me nude pictures of her disgusting body even though I told her that I don't swing that way.

2. You lied about me being Italian when the truth is, I am American and I have never been to Italy.

3.You lied about not chasing me around, when all you do is stalk me, you even created a topic lying about how I wanted you to find me a husband and I don't even know who the fvk you are.

4. You lied when you said that I am crushing on you TOO, which implies that you are crushing on me. Bytch I have made it clear to you that I can't stand your lying, ugly, carpet munching azz.

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 1:34am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

Actually the agreement was for YOU to stop calling my name and I challenged you to stay off of my mentions but I see that you couldn't do that. You are the loser that I knew you were. Like I told you before, You are in love. grin Say my name, Say my name. grin KHIAA KHIAA, or should I take a snapshot for all to see that BIGCOWHORN is in love and screaming my name? Don't try and delete it because I saved it, I knew you would try this bullshyt. grin

In your twisted black American mind I was the one who proposed and took on the challenge, right? Oh, by the way, kudus, you won the challenge. You actually got lost for 24 hrs and even made it to another 24 hrs.

And don't worry about my deleting anything they will always be there for you to go and masturbate over. cheesy
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

You are a lying SKANK, I don't even know who the hell you are. I have told you time after time that I love men, and if I were a lesbian like yourself I still wouldn't be attracted to your ugly azz. You admitted on this very forum that you are a lesbian so there is no room for doubt. You lying piece of shyt. Let me count how many lies that you told in this small post.

1.husbandsnacther was banned for doing nothing, when the truth is she kept sending me nude pictures of her disgusting body even though I told her that I don't swing that way.

2. You lied about me being Italian when the truth is, I am American and I have never been to Italy.

3.You lied about not chasing me around, when all you do is stalk me, you even created a topic lying about how I wanted you to find me a husband and I don't even know who the fvk you are.

4. You lied when you said that I am crushing on you TOO, which implies that you are crushing on me. Bytch I have made it clear to you that I can't stand your lying, ugly, carpet munching azz.

Now I know where you learned how to turn your enemies into imaginary lovers
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

You have done nothing but flirt with me from the beginning now you want to play the MAN for your RE.TARD GANG. LMAO! grin

You've done nothing but annoy me from the beginning and now you think I'm in love. LMFAO grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 1:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In your twisted black American mind I was the one who proposed and took on the challenge, right? Oh, by the way, kudus, you won the challenge. You actually got lost for 24 hrs and even made it to another 24 hrs.

And don't worry about my deleting anything they will always be there for you to go and masturbate over. cheesy

All anyone has to do is read your posts and the truth will be revealed.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 1:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Like I said to you, all anyone has to do is take the time to read her posts and they will see who the liar/stalker is.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 1:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You've done nothing but annoy me from the beginning and now you think I'm in love. LMFAO grin

I annoy you yet you brought your immature behind to my mentions from the start. You and that lesbian bytch even put my name in this thread to get my attention. I didn't call out you bytches.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Imaginary? I wish it was my imagination and that crazy bytch didn't exist, as for lovers, she would have to have a pen.is to be that and until she grows one she had better stay the fk away from me and I am pretty sure she and her Dyke lovers only play with cucumbers. It's funny how you overlooked her statement"She is crushing on me 2." which implies that she is crushing on me, dummy.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

All anyone has to do is read your posts and the truth will be revealed.

khiaa:

Imaginary? I wish it was my imagination and that crazy bytch didn't exist, as for lovers, she would have to have a pen.is to be that and until she grows one she had better stay the fk away from me and I am pretty sure she and her Dyke lovers only play with cucumbers. It's funny how you overlooked her statement"She is crushing on me 2." which implies that she is crushing on me, dummy.

khiaa:

I annoy you yet you brought your immature behind to my mentions from the start. You and that lesbian bytch even put my name in this thread to get my attention. I didn't call out you bytches.

khiaa:

Like I said to you, all anyone has to do is take the time to read her posts and they will see who the liar/stalker is.

Mumu, everybody, male and female, is crushing on you even when your DP is as blank as new sheet of paper and there basically nothing to be crushed. You and me who needs two monikers to prowl this website to seek crushes? One of the things i hate so much about you is not even that you talk to damn much its your hypocrisy, and there your deceptiveness .

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SH*IT!!!
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Mumu, everybody, male and female, is crushing on you even when your DP is as blank as new sheet of paper and there basically nothing to be crushed. You and me who needs two monikers to prowl this website to seek crushes? One of the things i hate so much about you is not even that you talk to damn much its your hypocrisy, and there your deceptiveness .

I am one of the most honest people on this website and you hate that. I said only two bytches were crushing/stalking me and that is YOU and that lesbian skank.

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 3:10am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

I am one of the most honest people on this website and you hate that. I said only two bytches were crushing/stalking me and that is YOU and that lesbian skank.

I'm one of the most observant people on this website and you hate that. I said this hoe/ode named Khiaa/khia has a hypocritical and deceptive nature that she uses to service her ego and low self-esteem.

She's so full of sh*it.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 3:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm one of the most observant people on this website and you hate that. I said this hoe/ode named Khiaa/khia has a hypocritical and deceptive nature that she uses to service her ego and low self-esteem.

She's so full of sh*it.

What have I been deceptive or hypocritical about, please inform me?

Low self-esteem? LMAO grin Far from that.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 3:44am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

What have I been deceptive or hypocritical about, please inform me?

Low self-esteem? LMAO grin Far from that.

I leave you to find out for yourself. Not interested in talking to you unless absolutely necessary.

LMAO too grin
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Jul 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I leave you to find out for yourself. Not interested in talking to you unless absolutely necessary.

LMAO too grin

Thanks!!
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Bigcowhorn: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

Thanks!!

Don't thank me just go away already.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Adaibeku(f): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

...that idiot ...
Spits hw dare u claim everyone is after her drained gutter ass...
Some1 i hate , Do you know she is short dark and ugly oh yeaa she isnt even in america but in arondiizuogu

Khiaa am just sorry for u n ur broke bottom mods
Bigcowhorn is all ur fault
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Adaibeku(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
khiaa:

Khiaa u ar a born troway liar ...
Do u say am a lesbian show me evidence or die in silent ,

Khiaa swear u havent done a wet-trib b4 , isnt it italians again?

U arent my level old ragged wig shenene ,

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Adaibeku(f): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

God bless u nna sad cry
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by Adaibeku(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
khiaa:

.u did sometin n i called ur name ,dat u did a particular thing n u ar masturbating with d mention i gave u...

Call me a lesbian again n see wie i wl place u
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by IamPlato(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
So naira land has become a club for these young girls
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

.u did sometin n i called ur name ,dat u did a particular thing n u ar masturbating with d mention i gave u...

Call me a lesbian again n see wie i wl place u

You are a lesbian, you even admitted it yourself, do I need to go back and show you? So I called you a lesbian, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

1 Like

Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

...that idiot ...
Spits hw dare u claim everyone is after her drained gutter ass...
Some1 i hate , Do you know she is short dark and ugly oh yeaa she isnt even in america but in arondiizuogu

Khiaa am just sorry for u n ur broke bottom mods
Bigcowhorn is all ur fault

Bytch, prove I'm not American or STFU.
Re: New Here Hailing From Aljamani Dubai! Where Are The Ladies Forever by khiaa(f): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Khiaa u ar a born troway liar ...
Do u say am a lesbian show me evidence or die in silent ,

Khiaa swear u havent done a wet-trib b4 , isnt it italians again?

U arent my level old ragged wig shenene ,

LMAO grin I see that you deleted the post where you admitted you are a lesbian but it's still there for everyone to see because I quoted you. Other members even posted about your admission, so your fake plea of being innocent won't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Funny And Weird Phobias Here!!!...(list Of Mine Below) / Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This / Why Is My Young Neighbor Always Showing Me Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.