Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (47995 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by olanshi: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2019

Damn..
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2019
kenzo25:
Life is complicated I pray it won’t happen to me ooo I will commit suicide with chilled beer ni o

Your kettle of fish... Other real men will smile, hook up with another fine lady, probably knock her up, and tell the pregnant girlfriend to fvck off to her ex-boyfriend...
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Reelmii: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Women... women ... women

WHY
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Beadex1(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Randy100:
And you think say DNA test na five naira.
marriage is not for kids boss, that I know ever since. I don't trust myself when it comes to temper issue so to avoid doing something silly in the future I solve it in the moment. Example Raising someone else kids for 20years plus haba people go die for am ooo

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Coolmedown: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
You have been financially and emotionally RAPED

1 Like

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by tomdon(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
kenzo25:
Life is complicated I pray it won’t happen to me ooo I will commit suicide with chilled beer ni o

What a good suicide. In case it happens to you, I contribute 5 chilled goldberg lager to your suicide mission grin
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Women, neva trust them
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by wolexy14(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
bro u own still gud small as dem no say na rape .......sope ti eeee
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Autotech312(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
RSVP:
Is it not a taboo to have sex with a pregnant woman??

I mean a woman carrying someone else baby sad

Yookk

Even if she's a virgin, what's the assurance she won't Bleep another nigg.... With you, after God fear women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by speedchariot(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Be Happy. Thank God you didn't spend the rest of your life calling the baby yours. She saved you from a lot. I think she is a good girl.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by LEAFLET(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Your kettle of fish... Other real men will smile, hook up with another fine lady, probably knock her up, and tell the pregnant girlfriend to fvck off to her ex-boyfriend...

Facts
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
He should be lucky not to a child out of wedlock.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by kenzo25(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
U really tried but I believe u can do better add 1 to make it Six
tom don:

What a good suicide. In case it happens to you, I contribute 5 chilled goldberg lager to your suicide mission grin
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Wennerhood(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Never trust any lady that still have contact of her ex
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Hades2016(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
stupidity:
Women don Dey wise.
you call that wise ? Na waha ooooo
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by alen4smith(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:
Deception and leading one on has always been their stock in trade.

They term it smartness but all I see are empty numb-skulled dundees.

Complicated souls.
he was even lucky that it was just eight months but mine was seven good years.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
alen4smith:
he was even lucky that it was just eight months but mine was seven good years.

Just imagine that...so sorry bro.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by alen4smith(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
daddytime:

Just imagine that...so sorry bro.
I didn't raise any dust I just moved on but my breakthrough came Immediately after the incident. Sometimes that thing we cherish the most may be the reason why one is not making any progress.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by dapadawee: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
only few are not fathering another man's child. don't have sex before marriage secondly a wife is not one you pick from the street but the one you choose from your spirit. pls also very important the word lust is far different from love. to be obsessed with a lady is dangerous. but Bros if na hiv na so you for contact am o. am not innocent but I gave my life to christ and am enjoying grace. come to christ and be sincere with him. couldn't believe a worse fornicator like me could end up with a virgin. pls men be wise. any girl you see and Bleep within 6 months no be wife material
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Beadex1:
Lucky guy. Have said it time without number all my children must undergo DNA test if them like make them get my same forehead or grow the same style of beards like mine in the mom stomach it won't deter me from doing DNA

Yes o, I can't shout. You can't just trust anyone.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
dapadawee:
only few are not fathering another man's child. don't have sex before marriage secondly a wife is not one you pick from the street but the one you choose from your spirit. pls also very important the word lust is far different from love. to be obsessed with a lady is dangerous. but Bros if na hiv na so you for contact am o. am not innocent but I gave my life to christ and am enjoying grace. come to christ and be sincere with him. couldn't believe a worse fornicator like me could end up with a virgin. pls men be wise. any girl you see and Bleep within 6 months no be wife material

You last statement is totally wrong, that's not the measure of a wife material. There are so many reasons why a girl would have sex with you in an early stage of a relationship.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wennerhood:
Never trust any lady that still have contact of her ex

I will never take you serious.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by dapadawee: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
ok o my opinion though you know I said am a Christian so we are different enjoy your life brother
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Before ranting about heart break online... Please try and do HIV test. Na community Congo u dey shine.
Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by booksrite001: 12:01am On Jul 02, 2019
autotech312:
Even if she's a virgin, what's the assurance she won't Bleep another nigg.... With you, after God fear women.

Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Beadex1:
Lucky guy. Have said it time without number all my children must undergo DNA test if them like make them get my same forehead or grow the same style of beards like mine in the mom stomach it won't deter me from doing DNA
same as me bro, they must undergo DNA test

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.