Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (72633 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Amigo101(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
I cant judge anyone but a pattern has been established. Pastor! The ball is in your court. We are waiting.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2019
GistConnect:

Hours after COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo denied raping Busola Dakolo, Basketmouth's wife,
Elsie Okpocha is asking him a very important question.

Read it below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-important-question-basketmouths-wife-is-asking-fatoyinbo-after-denying-rape

Yes people wake up and cook up rape stories.

I'm not supporting anyone, let the court do justice to this matter.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
tiwiex:

You said she wasn't RAPED. Then you said she "UNWILLING" allowed him to have sex. My brother, unwilling sex is RAPE. You contradict yourself.

UNWILLING SEX IS NOT RAPE.

Even in marriage or teenage relationships there are several times wives or girlfriends are "UNWILLING" to have sex but allow it anyway just so hubby/boyfriend won't complain. Does that count as rape?

80% percent of the times men beg ladies for sex ladies are unwilling. Most do it unwillingly just so they get the goodies they want from the man.

PLEASE IN YOUR EDUCATED MIND DOES THIS COUNT AS RAPE?? ??
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Petacephas: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Just thinking same oooo. Why hiding it till now?
I want to ask questions too
Why did it take her so long to reveal this crime against humanity?

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I'm not just getting it at all.

As much as I hate rape I also hate false accusation.

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.[/quote]
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by danjalingo: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I heard she was even a chorister at the same church before, why was she comfortable serving God in the Church of raper?

Why now that she's having issue with COZA that she decided to spill the beans (that's if there's beans in her mouth at all)?

Something she claimed happen over 15 years ago, why now? Why not when you still worship with the Church? Why did you harbour such thing and still remain a chorister there?

I stand with the truth, let facts decide it in court not sentiment.

These your questions are not very important. Bill Crosby is serving a jail term about 15 years after such accusations. The man that was nominated by Trump to head the supreme court in the US was drilled and interrogated by FBI about 30 years after. So time issues should not arise here. What is important now is if indeed he did it. I don't think a successful married woman (married to a famous musician )would just wake up and begin to accuse him. He has threatened to go to court. A pray he does. In the interim let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by somehow: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2019
What evidence do you expect? because rape is not written on the victim's face few hours/days/weeks after the incident means it never happened? why not let the accused defend himself?

He has a mouth right?
He has a brain to accuse punch holes in the accusations. Let him speak, he's got multiple mics to use!

The only 2 people with evidence to question what either of them say remains them!
juniorstar:
Truth be told...there seems to be no evidence whatsoever..the crowd are just being moved by emotion..its normal..but since similar issue was linked to the said man with a lady known as ese walter and the said woman being the wife of a public figure...
I av few questions too for both the said woman and the self acclaimed man of God
Why now...if it really happened?
Before getting married was your husband aware? and what was his reaction?
When did u stop attending the church?
Hope you have documented evidence? From a doctor who documented all his findings and even took appropriate samples that would be of use. Did u receive at least a post exposure prophylaxis, sti tx etc.
Are your parents aware..and what was their reaction? Your sister too?
To the man
Shey na only you get prick whey all these women dey lay accusing finger on?

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by garyaustin(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

I can tell you for free that now is the right time to speak. Crime has no time limit. It can be brought up anytime.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by sonofElElyon: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
You lose sight of the fact that some are more easily intimidated than others.. She said he came to her and said she doesn't talk to people.. Always quiet.. Signs of an introvert... Weak minded at that time.. In law rape doesn't have to include the use of force.. It is just coercing someone into having sex against her will. Sex with a 17 year old girl is in fact statutory rape because in law she does not yet have the capacity to legally consent..

She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times
Above quoted from your post.. "Unwillingly" makes it rape.. Even if willingly its statutory rape because of her age.. Also it was twice and not multiple times so it shows you didn't watch her interview but only drew conclusions from reno omokri's hasty conclusion..
My conclusion: It is too hasty to conclude without a thorough investigation and even at that, not all crimes can be proven.. Let's not rush to conclude

GraGra247:
1. Her story simply didn't add up. Reno Omokri logically broke it down.

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

4. Why didn't she report to her parents. At least to her mother if she was shy.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

It haunted her and she felt so ashamed and chose a rape claim as escape route.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by ImaIma1(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

It could be because he is still hurting young girls and getting away with it. Speaking up is for people who have in the past or presently being manipulated by him.

A lot of rape victims go to their graves without speaking up. So of someone comes up 20 years after to say it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by hammerF1: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
engrelvis:
Just hope dis rape scandal n its wahala won't destroy busola marriage at d end.Dey(esp her husband) need to b very strong o.

The only reason for bring it up now is financial gain.

Both Busola and Biodun marriage are to be considered on the rocks.

Allegations like this are detrimental to any marriage both accuser and accused enjoy.

They might end up being left to finish where dey stopped all those years, since neither of them have moved on or Busola never moved on.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Kunlegzy:
where did you see multiple times? All the olodos Nigerians are raising lately. Does it mean you cannot read and decipher things?

Did you even listen to her interview??
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by sparog(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

2. Why did she wait this long to come out. Ese Walter saga should have emboldened her to speak if she was truly raped.

3. She claimed she was raped multiple times. This was her biggest flaw. If the first one was rape, the rest wasn't as long as she wasn't living with the man. She was at least 17 and can reason.

5. How could he rape her in her own parents house with relatives present and there was no ruse.

MY CONCLUSION:

She wasn't raped. She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times but she was disappointed with him as a so called pastor.

Watch the video and stop asking stupid questions just cos you wanna sound intelligent

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Stillthebest: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
rayopt:

sorry to hurt your ego but this is a stupid and thoughtless question!!!

do u think it is easy to even say this thing out now? because it is almost impossible to say it then!!!

I remembered when my sister told me that my dad tried to rape her. . .i wasn't sure if she was okay. she told my mum and they took her for deliverance where she spent more than a week there.

do u think this shits are easy to live with? pls stop commenting recklessly on sensitive issues.

I guess kids who don't know how these things are, make unnecessary jabs. I don't totally believe my sister today and I don't totally believe this story because evidence are always rare. You can hardly tell d motive.

however one thing that I have learned overtime is that true characters always show. looking at the amount of allegations alone is alarming. and where are other COZA members, mostly women, to support him? where are COZA choristers on twitter and instagram? this is the question to ask.

be patient and wait for the other side to come up with their defense. for the sake of my ilorin COZA frnds and pastor wole soetan, I hope their defense is good. Wat goes on in the ilorin church is not a small thing!

Your views are great. We should not believe either coza man or the woman. But let me quickly cut in;

The Case happened a long time ago.. it willbbe difficult to know the truth. Tests can't be conducted, both parties if asked for witnesses will be able to get numbo jumbo people to support their claims.

The woman, to her fault took a long time to talk thinking of the fact that she got married to an exposed guy like Timi.. they have had their feet on the ground for a long time(exposure and money) that they can use to fight their cause..

Let us agree she was raped the first time... Is it possible to be raped many times when you live far away from the rapist and also when you live under your parents roof? If at all they were having sex, the first time could be a forceful penetration can the second time be? Even if you are called to go to the house of the rapist but having known that he had raped you before would you have gone back there again even at 17 years old?

The stories don't add up. It is just a pity that celebrities and their wives have become a voice in our society over the so called lavish pastors who are already in the bad book of the public. Put pastors and celebs side by side, celebs will always have the highest support.. it takes a discerning mind to think deep about this whole thing.

Quick question: Do busola and Timi attend the Coza church till say two years back? If they do, doesn't that speak volume? Someone raped u and you still attend the church for over 15 years. I think you should hate such a person and everything about him...

2 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by akin9ja78(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2019
What if they actually had a romance
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by gratiaeo(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Jbleenk:
If u all understand the intricacies of religion ehn...

“Everything is shifting towards entertainment. Entertainment rules our world. Add entrainment to anything and you will sell” - Pastor Femi Fasaru of Matthew Ashimolow’s KICC!

I heard those words from the mouth of the pastor with my own ears!

And the Pentecostal pastors have upgraded to design their “Alters” into a Stage complete with lighting effects.

The “Man of God” move from one end of the stage to other like pop stars dishing the right amount of motivational talks backed with the right passages from the Bible, quoted out of context, that you like to hear, with sonorous ‘gospel music’ from beautiful girls in the background.

They regularly invite comedians and evey musicians to keep you because they know it’s only entertainment that can arrest your sinful and wandering souls

Meanwhile the camera men from the media department are meticulously recording the happy faces and miracles for onward transmission to the international centers where the churches get their donations which is much more than tithes and donations from members.

The pastors are agents of social conditioning with the primary aim of keeping the citizens completely docile, distracted and irresponsibly complacent

They get their money from the international networking of conspiracies that is railroading us to this impending doom

You sit down there, wonder and condem the COZA “Man of Rod” for managing his business well

How else will a fine boy entertainer keep his strategic department of beautiful girls if he doesn’t “service” them from time to time? Or you want those bad boys of the choir to dabaru his business?

I know you guys won’t understand
Church now is something else, one has to be very careful

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by lielbree: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

When I was 11 my uncle used to sexual molest me. We lived in the same compound and I even called him papa until a few years ago. It was only when my child turned 11 that a realised the gravity of what happened to me.
Till day not even my husband knows but I feel like killing my uncle each time I see him. It's been more that 20years.
Don't criticise what you don't know...

2 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by timileyine(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm...

people like are the reason this country is not moving ordinary sense you will not have. See stupid question his asking, does it matter??
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Boyooosa(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
I doubt this girl is educated...
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by famzynet: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
RESHARPENED:
It is very easy to quickly conclude that someone in authority, especially when popularity and ministry are mixed in, is automatically guilty of an allegation like this. People are quick to want to drag them down, especially if the accuser is a lady.

Of the people who have reacted to this matter, 99% of them have drummed their unfailing support for Busola. WHY? The pastor is too handsome, too flashy, etc, etc, as if any of them would respect a man who calls himself a Pastor dressed in shabby tags.

No matter how convincing an allegation is and how degrading our personal opinion of a person is, we should refrain from projecting guilt on them simply because we do not like them. Or because we feel the uncontrollable urge to #standwith the supposed victim of an emotional or physical abuse.

Let the court decide,

Let God vindicate the innocent,

And let the guilty, whoever that turns out to be, face the rod of the Law and the Wrath of the LORD!.
Well spoken. I stand with you. Leave these thoughtless people condemning one with no evidence but mere talk.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by akdjr(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
As the rape case de trend now, hope say those girls back then wey de always form say them no de in the mood but sharp guys go still give her unforgettable sex that will make her come for more no go wake up one day say na rape.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by HIV1: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
pinkygurl:
Rape or not...The number of women that have seen this daddy .G.O. COZA erect anointed & righteous preek in all its holiness is alarming grin grin
Men are polygamous in nature. That is a man is called father of all nation.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Hacuttie: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
hadaptor:
Another Victim of pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo claimed she has documentary evidence
I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church. After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone.
He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable. The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentecostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room. By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool.
I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money. I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room.
First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!
Written by Franca E.
Culled from La Isla Bonita
#Osaremen
#OsaremenGist

Beginning of the end for the conman called Pastor. Umu Nwayi, any man that can consistently and continually control
his urge for women is almost 95% free from downfall.

The Randy man should resign as Pastor and surrender himself for prosecution. The can of warm has been opened, it will continue to spill.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You lose sight of the fact that some are more easily intimidated than others.. She said he came to her and said she doesn't talk to people.. Always quiet.. Signs of an introvert... Weak minded at that time.. In law rape doesn't have to include the use of force.. It is just coercing someone into having sex against her will. Sex with a 17 year old girl is in fact statutory rape because in law she does not yet have the capacity to legally consent..

She "unwilling" allowed him to have sex with her multiple times
Above quoted from your post.. "Unwillingly" makes it rape.. Even if willingly its statutory rape because of her age.. Also it was twice and not multiple times so it shows you didn't watch her interview but only drew conclusions from reno omokri's hasty conclusion..
My conclusion: It is too hasty to conclude without a thorough investigation and even at that, not all crimes can be proven.. Let's not rush to conclude

Agreed!! Statutorily its rape based on 17 yr below consent. That's not my point.

She made it look like an actual forced rape encounter but her story didn't add up. We all have what we call "common sense".

My point is that its not a "forced rape encounter" . And I used points to back up my claim.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by erinalex: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
GraGra247:

MY CONCLUSION:

If I get u well, your problem is the period it took her to report.

Sorry to disagree with you.

Rape case is not just a usual case, that u can go to police station and report.

It takes zeal, courageous mind and determination to come out and say it to the world.

So many things are attached to it, Shame, Stigmatization etc

Do you know anything about Bill Cosby's case rape in America ?

It took Cosby's victims 20 to 30 yrs before they could sum up courage to reveal to d world ,what they went through in d hands of cosby after decades of keeping it to themselves.

I think, since non of us is there when the alleged rape happened, let us be careful in judging, both Bukola and Fatoyinbo.

For now,nobody among us know the Truth.

Let us be patient.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by hammerF1: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
akin9ja78:
What if they actually had a romance

This is a reasonable question, any reasonable person should first ask rather than the usual crucify him.

I am a Nigerian and know our girls are freaks.

Biodun will not have approached her like dat if she had not been giving the green light, that made him so bold.

The were very familiar with each other. Over familiarity breeds disrespect.

Secondly, Nigerians are sex freaks, it will be very hard for her to resist his sexual advances becos body too would be sweeting her at that said age.

Evidently, she did not even screem or put up a fight.

They fucxked more than once and u telling me that is rape?

They were enjoying. She couldn't bring herself to tell anybody.

If Biodun had made it official and relationship or even left his wife to be with Busola, her testimony today will be very different.

She will be singing Biodun praises.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by famzynet: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Stillthebest:

Your views are great. We should not believe either coza man or the woman. But let me quickly cut in;

The Case happened a long time ago.. it willbbe difficult to know the truth. Tests can't be conducted, both parties if asked for witnesses will be able to get numbo jumbo people to support their claims.

The woman, to her fault took a long time to talk thinking of the fact that she got married to an exposed guy like Timi.. they have had their feet on the ground for a long time(exposure and money) that they can use to fight their cause..

Let us agree she was raped the first time... Is it possible to be raped many times when you live far away from the rapist and also when you live under your parents roof? If at all they were having sex, the first time could be a forceful penetration can the second time be? Even if you are called to go to the house of the rapist but having known that he had raped you before would you have gone back there again even at 17 years old?

The stories don't add up. It is just a pity that celebrities and their wives have become a voice in our society over the so called lavish pastors who are already in the bad book of the public. Put pastors and celebs side by side, celebs will always have the highest support.. it takes a discerning mind to think deep about this whole thing.

Quick question: Do busola and Timi attend the Coza church till say two years back? If they do, doesn't that speak volume? Someone raped u and you still attend the church for over 15 years. I think you should hate such a person and everything about him...

Nice thought. Good to know we still have people who reason with their brains.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by alexiej(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
We really do not care to know the possible factors that engineered Busola Dakolo's decision to accuse him of rape.

All we want is to know the truth before condemning any party. We need a reason and evidence to believe she was actually raped.

Rape accusation isn't something a reasonable person should just believe.

Exactly fam! Exactly.

I read Funmi Iyanda's comment about the whole issue, where she said she TOTALLY believes Busola Dakolo, and I thought, "this is bereft of intelligence, to say the least" because she hadn't even heard from the man, she didn't have any evidence from the Busola, all she heard was her accusation.

Judging a CASE (especially one as grievous as rape) from just accusation from one side is really silly, IMO.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by Focusmind: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by danjalingo: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
We really do not care to know the possible factors that engineered Busola Dakolo's decision to accuse him of rape.

All we want is to know the truth before condemning any party. We need a reason and evidence to believe she was actually raped.

Rape accusation isn't something a reasonable person should just believe.

What evidence? The underpants she wore that day or the sperm stained pyjamas she wore that
day or a CCTV capture of the event? You and I know that there will be no such evidence. This is now a matter of conscience. The accused here is a man of God who may not be talking to the people only but to God also.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by GraGra247(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
sparog:

Watch the video and stop asking stupid questions just cos you wanna sound intelligent

You are the only stupid person here if you've watched the videos and are still bereft of common sense to see obvious loopholes in the story.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation by AreaFada2: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2019
HitSong:
grin
As much as I don't support Rape, I think those whole story has a loop....

Bukola is not totally honest and Timidakolo is just pained.
The thing dey even pain the thing pass the guy.
Person rape you for your house, you still go him house make he rape you again...hmm

HE RAPE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR SO SISTER WAS ASLEEP IN ANOTHER ROOM. AND YOU CLAIMED TO BE A VIRGIN YET, YOU COULDN'T SHOUT NOR REJECT HIM.
At 17
YOU DESERVE DIDN'T INFORM YOUR SISTER NOR MOTHER..
And for the fact that The Man continued to be their pastor and Timi was even a choir master in the same church for a very long time even after he married the girl...

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG SOMEWHERE.
Dude, rape is a very complicated and difficult thing for the victims.

I met a girl of about 21 in line of work. I cannot elaborate much. She was raped for many years by her dad. Under her mother's nose. He brainwashed her that nobody would believe her if she talked. Plus if they believed, the family would be broken up and she will end up in a juvenile care home. She did not want that.

Eventually the mum found out from another child in the family when she was around 16.

He went to jail. The mother left with the other kid but said she could not bear to see her abused daughter ever again.
The girl was totally broken. Began using drugs and was homeless at the point I met her. This is in a developed country with resources and seemingly easy to report abuse or rape.

Abusers and rapists are manipulative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Man Who Turned Himself Into A Woman Via Surgery - Pics / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.