Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) (47863 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by idonhammer: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
The girl make sense,I like them soft,big and beautiful.
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by Surzkidd(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Happy married life sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
grin orobo

No needs for Pillows grin grin grin
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by Virgohills(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Avensis 650k
Camry 1.550m

Last prices - lagos
What'sapp 08171542705

Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
They are inlove and happy.

Shikena!
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by Maski87: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
If na me get that kine nyash,eh,i no go dey sleep o.
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by m140(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Orobo le yii oo
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by mkoabiola: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg,I need thick, bold and beautiful like this for a wify.

No jokes

#orobo# thick #chubby#

Lepa No No
My choice
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Overload.
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
cheesy average or slim (not skinny)is just ok for me.when i see very fat ladies na so i dey pick race like olson bolt.
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Congrats to them

I Can’t marry a fat woman sha
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 4:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Sleekfun:
Been fat is not my problem ,but when fat people now decide to dance and they think they are dancing sexy ...thats where i will decide to flog them ...

Thank you my brother.

This type of dance is not for a bride but rather her Bride-Maids. As a bride, it's expected of her to dance slowly and majestically. She should reserve these dance steps for the hubby when they get home.

Haba see how embarrassingly she is dance on wedding reception. Not only the family and the hubby will embrasse with such but even the guests. Shikenan l don talk my own, others- awaiting brides take not.
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2019
abacusCm:
OROBO VS LEPA
It doesn't matter
Re: Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) by booksrite001: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
surzkidd:
Happy married life sha

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.