Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (64908 Views)

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
I can see the body of Christ is under serious attack. Prayer mode activated. It is well
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by OfficialAPCNig: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Every idiat with their own lies would be coming out now.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by King44(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Every cow on the street is now shouting I was raped, shey na well like this sha

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BluntBoy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.

So because there may be no concrete evidence, then it is defamation of character outside the court?

The absence of evidence only makes it easy to pass judgement in court. It doesn't mean the crime never happened. If I see a drunk driver hit a child but don't have concrete evidence in court. The drunk driver would go scot free. But does my lack evidence mean that the drunk driver never hit the child?

So, a law that imprisons anyone alleging rape without concrete evidence would only embolden rapists. Children who may not know the usefulness of keeping tracks (evidences) would suffer the more.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Before they give innocent Nigerian men a bad name, please your excellency Muhammadu Buhari I beg you in the name of Jesus please declare Nigeria an Islamic country. We are tired of christianity. Lol
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by foster212: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Xda59:
Before they give innocent Nigerian men a bad name, please your excellency Muhammadu Buhari I beg you in the name of Jesus please declare Nigeria an Islamic country. We are tired of christianity. Lol
Your father dia. Islamic country my foot.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by shogsman(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abi were lawon omo yii ni,why are Nigerian ladies this useless.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by salford1: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2019
babeosisi:
Hmm
Nigerian pastors fleece the men of money and the ladies of money and their dignity
Everyone is a pastor these days. grin grin grin
They all claim to have a calling. Awon were gbogbo.

People will just open a two feet by two feet shop church. Go to a one month school of ministry. Gbam. They now turn to pastor that was called by God.

The Nigerian is gullible when they hear pastor. The girls will put on their guard and full armour plus iron pants when visiting a male friend but will let all loose when they visit a pastor, so its easy for the so called pastors to Bleep them. The act would have been done before their eye clear.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by ernieboy(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

So because there may be no concrete evidence, then it is defamation of character outside the court?

The absence of evidence only makes it easy to pass judgement in court. It doesn't mean the crime never happened. If I see a drunk driver hit a child but don't have concrete evidence in court. The drunk driver would go scot free. But does my lack evidence mean that the drunk driver never hit the child?

So, a law that imprisons anyone alleging rape without concrete evidence would only embolden rapists. Children who may not know the usefulness of keeping tracks (evidences) would suffer the more.
but lack of punishment for false accusations also emboldens liars and blackmailers to go after prominent people because whether true or false the damage to their reputation would have been done.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2019
foster212:

Your father dia. Islamic country my foot.

Wetin the old man do you now? Na me post am but you come dey hala another person wey no even know wetin dey happen. Na wah for u o grin
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Teeyin(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Bet9ja raped me seriously
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BluntBoy(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2019
ernieboy:
but lack of punishment for false accusations also emboldens liars and blackmailers to go after prominent people because whether true or false the damage to their reputation would have been done.

No one is saying that false allegations be left unpunished.

But asking that a law be created to jail rape allegations that do no have concrete evidences is bad. An allegation does not necessarily have to come with a concrete evidence. A good private detective can fish out concrete evidences for an allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by salford1: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Teeyin:
Bet9ja raped me seriously
A f**l and his money are soon parted grin
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by ernieboy(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

No one is saying that false allegations be left unpunished.

But asking that a law be created to jail rape allegations that do no have concrete evidences is bad. An allegation does not necessarily have to come with a concrete evidence. A good private detective can fish out concrete evidences for an allegation.
so how do u punish when there is no law?
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BluntBoy(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2019
ernieboy:
so how do u punish when there is no law?

That is not the issue. The issue is that people should not be punished simply because their allegations does not come with concrete evidences, however you define it.

It is a shame that false accusers are rarely or even never convicted. But it doesn't mean that every allegations should be treated as false simply because the accuser does not have a concrete evidence. The accuser may never win in court but it would be because of a lack of evidence and not because she is lying.

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by stanliwise(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.
Please close your mouth before fly enter. mtcheww SMH
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Alexis1899(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Crystalworld:
The first day saw that Gucci pastor preaching on pullpit, My mind was telling me that this man is not a real man of God. A pastor wearing air force 1 sneakers and Gucci pull over with pencil jeans grin grin Na them!
A rapist is a rapist they don’t change and they don’t have conscience. If he is found guilty he should be prosecuted period! I don’t care if he is a man of God or man of Satan!
so because he is a pastor he must not wear Gucci??

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Sunrise258: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2019
I had a dream last night that I became a Pastor and some dances I had danced while listening to plantation boiz and remedies were trying to resurface during this WizKid n Davido era. I picked up my phones and started calling those I danced with to pls forgive me o. And they've all cleared me. I can become Pope now, no lele.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by hayoholla(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2019
it's a lie, you didn't cry. cheesy
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by foster212: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Xda59:

Wetin the old man do you now? Na me post am but you come dey hala another person wey no even know wetin dey happen. Na wah for u o grin
Why dem go islamize instead of christianize this our Naija?
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by budaatum: 12:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Metoo finally arrives in Nigeria!

Yippee!

1 Share

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor pastor. He wanted to grab some Calabar pussy grin
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Inflammatory: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2019
The funny thing be say na only pastor they rape. It is very funny. So funny.

Anybody wey get rape history with anybody come out.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by karma2000: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Nairaland needs to be flogged by karma for posting rubbish about all these useless asewo bitches
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
foster212:

Why dem go islamize instead of christianize this our Naija?

But you suppose know say na joke I dey joke now. Islamize kini? But this pandora' s box wey just blow open no tire you? I beg the thing tire me o, I no go lie
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by scarfy24(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
did portifa rape Joseph?
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Benekruku(m): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
qualityGod:
I rape university cheesy cheesy grin

Unemployment rape me cry

Bet9ja rape me cry

I will soon loud it cry

Your village people are on your case

Better go apologize before Dangote truck rape you
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by mastermaestro(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Some bitches be like - Doctor molested me and touched my chest when my mother was giving birth to me.

Attention seekers everywhere.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by mastermaestro(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Cyberleets:
I sounded it didn't I?

Watch how useless girls will capitalize on this mad trend to purnish some men...

And people will still rush and support her, then another Bastard will come out again...the trend will continue

Is there proof? Do u have witness? U can't just come out and accuse someone of rape!

Guys are in trouble...

Some of these girls are professional accusers. Many guys will fall victims of false accusations this period. Lies will pop up from right, left and center.

Nearly every girl will claim sexual molestation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Just don’t rape or molest anyone
LOSKYXANDER:
God please when I become rich and famous, protect me from any fool that might appear from nowhere to accuse me of nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by bezimo(m): 1:09am On Jun 30, 2019
See woman don't drag Winners chapel into you satanic stupidity..as far as I am aware.The church leadership led by Bishop David Oyedepo has less than zero tolerance for erring pastors/leaders found to betray the values the church stands for so don't create an impression as if na so WINNERS chapel pastor be..thou child of the devil that's if your rape claims are not lies..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.