Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,163 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (64903 Views)

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by IamCharles123: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:

Now I am convinced you dont have sense. You accuse me of committing a crime and you expect me to be the one to take you to court?
If i steal ur property, will i still be the one to charge u to court?
If you think i am guilty of a crime, get me arrested or take me to court and let justice prevail.
U keep proving you don't have sense, it's a two way thing, this pastor's has 100 percent right to sure any of these ladies if they innocent.rape is a big allegation, it not something u accuse anybody of, if these pastors are innocent they should sue the ladies to prove their innocence.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2019
IamCharles123:

U keep proving you don't have sense, it's a two way thing, this pastor's has 100 percent right to sure any of these ladies if they innocent.rape is a big allegation, it not something u accuse anybody of, if these pastors are innocent they should sue the ladies to prove their innocence.
Please try and get sense pls. And please learn how to type correct grammar. Until proven guilty, an accused has nothing to prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by IamCharles123: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:

Please try and get sense pls. And please learn how to type correct grammar. Until proven guilty, an accused has nothing to prove.
I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sylve11: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Newmans: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Give your self brain,where were befor now? You just wakeup from your sleep today, we know say una no De let una west rest, if na by they by you or na settle they settled you better go find bag put your mouth inside it. Generation of vipers.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BluntBoy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:

In that case, anybody can just allege rape as a way to get at another man, even when it never happened.

That leaves it for the court to decide. Technically. most claims are marked as allegment with or without concrete evidence. It is the police and the lawyers who then swing into action to prepare the case and present it before a magistrate.

Otherwise, in our bid to squash every allegation on the ground of no evidence, we will be emboldening rapists.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by flames01: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
nokatakata:

You cannot read abi. Someone will accuse you of rape without any evidence even when you are innocent and you think it is not defamation of character?

The problem is that it is coming from more than one person. You should ask yourself why he is being singled out.

Have you asked yourself why Adeboye, Kumuyi or Oyedepo had never been accused of such before?

Fatoyinbo is not innocent
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by federalgoddey(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
I am aware of Pst. Fewowe's escapedious act when he was at Living Faith Church Mina, Kano & Calabar where he met his Waterloo. He was caught severally by church authorities then, even in hotels exhibiting his dynamism.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by booksrite001: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
sirkaebs:

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.