Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (64904 Views)

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BENEAMATA: 1:11am On Jun 30, 2019
I THINK THE REAL QUESTION WE SHOULD BE ASKING IS THIS , . . . . . . IF THE NAME OF THE SPIRITUAL HEAD IN YOUR PLACE OF WORSHIP IS ,erm , PASTOR LALA OR ALFA LALA , HOW MANY FEMALES DO YOU THINK WILL WANT LALA TO ' DELVE INTO , AND UNRAVEL THE ROOT OF THEIR PROBLEM ' ?, have in mind that ' LALA ' in southwestern part of nigeria can be street parlance that depicts ' licking vigorously ' . . . . . . . i'm going to get a ban won't i ?
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Shun shun shun!.....see them y una nor talk since until coza rape Allegations
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 30, 2019
At age 13 you just came back home after senior waec Anyway what really makes people forcefully want to have sex with others For God's sake find a street who*re and pay her to f"uck you simple.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Insectkiller: 1:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Mtchewwww..
U said "tried to"...

But u were not raped..

Next pls
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Vega100: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
God please when I become rich and famous, protect me from any fool that might appear from nowhere to accuse me of nonsense
God doesn't need to protect you of that, just live a responsible life and you wouldn't have that to worry about.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by flames01: 2:00am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.

Defamation of character of a rapist?!

Does a rapist have character?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by toluwa1(f): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Waooo...interesting...
People should open up please....let's send away all these goats in sheep's cloth

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 30, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Some bitches be like - Doctor molested me and touched my chest when my mother was giving birth to me.

Attention seekers everywhere.

Planet of apes indeed.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Cyberleets:
I sounded it didn't I?

Watch how useless girls will capitalize on this mad trend to purnish some men...

And people will still rush and support her, then another Bastard will come out again...the trend will continue

Is there proof? Do u have witness? U can't just come out and accuse someone of rape!

Guys are in trouble...

This particular girl told several family members long before today.

She's telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Amanda4life: 3:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Im not sure this is an accusation

Intact this is what is going on in the body of Christ.

I know how many pastors that had wanted to sleep with me.

This is not a joke any more.

And their wives doesn't talk

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nukilia: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Amanda4life:

Share your part of the story also grin
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by freg2000: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Cimboltv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWazm-8UmU

Victoria Nkong Accuses Former Winners Pastor Akinola Of Trying To Rape Her When He Was A Winner's Pastor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSa4vcFAFK/?igshid=1uogxwovptoe0

With the way things are going, we will finally jammed the server. I also have a story.
ONE MUMMY G.O tried to rape me when I was 6 months old. If not that I was smart that I escaped through the back door of her office after the service, she will have done it. She tried it again when I was 7 months old when I was the lead choir, then I stopped going to the church.
If the Mummy G. O of the church did not apologise within 48 hrs, I will expose her name, her church and report to the police.
You don't know anything, everybody has a story now. Police go work tire now. E ti ri nkankan

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Truth370: 4:23am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=sirkaebs post=79787439]What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.[/quote

Don't be surprised if that happens you'll be accused of Rape too. And your comment doesn't make any sense. If that's the case Michael Jackson, Neymar, Benzmima would have been in jail. Nobody tells the entire truth. I know some men can be horrible same thing with ladies.. Sometimes when a lady gives you Green light and you fail to take advantage of it you became her enemy automatically. If you take advantage of the Green light and not ending up with her they'll say you took advantage of them just like Ese after admitting having a consensual sex she still open her mouth to say she felt manipulated after falling for a handsome man. Women always want the odds to favor them until you believe this. You'll fall for their Emotional Trap I'm not moved by tears.

If what you suggested comes to light the male community will all be in jail. Including you because any lady who felt you broke your heart will just accuse you of Rape.
I don't know if you saw a story of a girl who accused a guy for stealing her pant the guy was almost killed if not for her younger sister that spoke the truth. When it comes to blame game women use their weaker vessel advantage to outsmart men be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Truth370: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Amanda4life:

How do you present yourself in church?? Some of you see Pastors as God and will dress any how to see him. Believing he can't be moved. When they ask you to dress up properly you throw shades at them when you get hit you accuse them.

We're all flesh and blood some people fall in love with their brothers and sisters talk less of a pastor who you're not related too be wise.
And even if you dress decent be smart no girl from 16yrs upwards with the level of exposure today will tell me she's not sensitive when a man is making advances. If you fail to cut him off it means you want it too. Don't cry wolf if you'd mutual sex unless he forcefully rapes or drug you.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by owila4luv(m): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2019
you took yourself to him cos you want to be popular, nobody raped you keep quiet!
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Your village people are on your case

Better go apologize before Dangote truck rape you
u say village or ....

Nothing like village guy man dey hustle grin
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by obama30: 6:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Cimboltv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWazm-8UmU

Victoria Nkong Accuses Former Winners Pastor Akinola Of Trying To Rape Her When He Was A Winner's Pastor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSa4vcFAFK/?igshid=1uogxwovptoe0

Who pay all this satanic agents to go against pastors? After all this claim yet some are not married and they are not virgin, now who break the virginity
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.
Yea you can falsely accuse anyone and nothing will happen. Those wh0res that accused Neymar and Ronaldo are still roaming the street sucking the next available pr1ck for $50. I swear if Neymar were my elder brother that wh0re for don decay inside one pit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by AreaFada2: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Crystalworld:
The first day saw that Gucci pastor preaching on pullpit, My mind was telling me that this man is not a real man of God. A pastor wearing air force 1 sneakers and Gucci pull over with pencil jeans grin grin Na them!
A rapist is a rapist they don’t change and they don’t have conscience. If he is found guilty he should be prosecuted period! I don’t care if he is a man of God or man of Satan!

I do not think attire is the main issue. Though being too extravagant may point to "vanity" as against being modest that the Bible advises Christians to be. Focusing on things of this world can hugely damage one's moral and spiritual focus.

Fact is rape and attempted rape is all too common. Worldwide and A large number of the victims are still kids or teenagers. Under 21. Those unable or too scared to speak against rapists in authority. Even parents of victims actively discourage speaking up. To avoid stigma and shame.

It's been a big scourge for a long time now. Some women are just becoming empowered enough to speak out.

Most of these allegations are historical, when there was even more stigma and poorer awareness.

Even now in 2019 what percentage of Nigerian females aged 12 to 45 will know what to officially do or which NGO or govt agency to immediately contact for support? Very little.

Poor families of rape victims can be intimidated, religiously manipulated or their silence bought with only a few hundred dollars.

Just forget NPF outside Lagos, PH or Abuja.

Marriages and relationships suffer later when women have been traumatised by rape earlier in life. It eventually affects us all.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Amanew(m): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Lies Lies I said Lies Expect more Lies by all this irresponsible And Ashwo Ladies!
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Now this is deep
May the Almighty heal u completely
For bukola
What exactly do u wanna do?
Let the public know what has happened to you on social media space
Or you wanna sue the guy's ass in a court of law
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
Yea you can falsely accuse anyone and nothing will happen. Those wh0res that accused Neymar and Ronaldo are still roaming the street sucking the next available pr1ck for $50. I swear if Neymar were my elder brother that wh0re for don decay inside one pit
I swear
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2019
flames01:

Defamation of character of a rapist?!

Does a rapist have character?
Did you even read my comment sef to the end? And what concrete evidence do you have that these allegations are true? Anybody can just spew trash on social media and get away with it.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2019
stanliwise:
Please close your mouth before fly enter. mtcheww SMH
OPONU
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

So because there may be no concrete evidence, then it is defamation of character outside the court?

The absence of evidence only makes it easy to pass judgement in court. It doesn't mean the crime never happened. If I see a drunk driver hit a child but don't have concrete evidence in court. The drunk driver would go scot free. But does my lack evidence mean that the drunk driver never hit the child?

So, a law that imprisons anyone alleging rape without concrete evidence would only embolden rapists. Children who may not know the usefulness of keeping tracks (evidences) would suffer the more.
In that case, anybody can just allege rape as a way to get at another man, even when it never happened.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by keti2: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Anyone that have any type of rape allegations against the men of God should come now and speak for his or herself we don't want to hear another story Later
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2019
blackslayer:
Ok this is getting weird.....Rape isn't when a man makes a move on you and you rebuff him and he backs off...that isn't freakin rape.....Sometimes the situation i highlighted can be a mistake due to misreading of cues.....What is important is if the man backs off once you show you are not interested then that should be the end of it once he apologizes to you...At this rate, men will be afraid to approach any woman that one is interested in sexually....I mean yall might as well just castrate all men now....dang..

Get certificate of consent before you touch any lady, hard copy or soft copy...don’t say I ddnt tell you oooo
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Btruth: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2019
daddytime:
Rape don take over...no body cares about the Nigerian polity anymore.

Ruga is set to give us all Fulani neighbors an increase our LGAs

Make una continue dey COZA
a bi? RUGA....... the final straw if not handle well that will break Nigeria into pieces. Because I & others in my locality have vowed that it will not happen.

And God will not allowed all their plans to come to true.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by yourdj2(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2019
This pastors of nawer days...we are they always after our bebs?

I start to suspect our pastor in church..

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2019
kaorama:
#pastor&me season! Don't say what you can't substantiate cos Rochas Okorocha has been given his certificate of return, despite all the shouts about announcing result under duress. Unless there is enough evidence from his political opponent, he may be there for the next 4 years. Nigeria has not developed to the point of circumstantial evidences. But if u have evidences, then go ahead
What evidence after 10 years?But let's look at this from another angle.All a woman has to do is just say 'Mr so so and so 'touched me ...and that's it.I will advice this people to have concrete evidence or witnesses before opening their mouths.If its closure they want,they can also go to a therapist.I dont endorse rape.Its a horrible violation of another human being.But the neymar case and other cases has made me sceptical.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by olamakinde(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2019
You people should shut it already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.