Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (64902 Views)

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Aiyk2333: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2019
I do music and this has helped me get closer to so many pastors.. I'm telling you in Nigeria it's one out of hundred pastors that's innocent of sex crimes.. it's either they're gay or straight womanizers.. including rev fathers, Anglican priests, all... they're very dirty. God is just to merciful.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by IamCharles123: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.
Oga shut up, you know after a lady clean up and time goes on, there is hardly any evidence she can provide. The fact that she can't provide evidence doesn't mean she's lying.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Crystalworld(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Alexis1899:
so because he is a pastor he must not wear Gucci??
My friend you are still sleeping by the time you are awake you will understand what I’m really talking about.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Aystarz: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:
What is all these madness? I'm suggesting the law enforcement agency place a life imprisonment penalty for any rape allegation without concrete evidence. This defamation of character of a thing is now like a cheap joke.

I concur!

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by optimistfeel(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2019
more are still coming, why in the body of Christ this epistle weak me like,
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 8:22am On Jun 30, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga shut up, you know after a lady clean up and time goes on, there is hardly any evidence she can provide. The fact that she can't provide evidence doesn't mean she's lying.
Okpo... May someone accuse you of rape, and everybody believe the story without a concrete evidence. Zombie.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by RichBoy247: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:

If the above story seems like a pack of lies to you, then you are next in line to be raped. Yes, you will be raped. Your anus will be drilled by Pastor Gucci Fatoyinbo, Pastor Fowowe, Pastor Oyakhilome, Pastor Okotie and other sex hungry idiots at the altar

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by IamCharles123: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Truth370:

How do you present yourself in church?? Some of you see Pastors as God and will dress any how to see him. Believing he can't be moved. When they ask you to dress up properly you throw shades at them when you get hit you accuse them.

We're all flesh and blood some people fall in love with their brothers and sisters talk less of a pastor who you're not related too be wise.
And even if you dress decent be smart no girl from 16yrs upwards with the level of exposure today will tell me she's not sensitive when a man is making advances. If you fail to cut him off it means you want it too. Don't cry wolf if you'd mutual sex unless he forcefully rapes or drug you.
This is ridiculous, if u publicly write this on Twitter, u will receive the batching of ur life. Someone said nairaland don't have intelligent people, am beginning to believe.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by IamCharles123: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
sirkaebs:

Okpo... May someone accuse you of rape, and everybody believe the story without a concrete evidence. Zombie.
See this zombie calling me a zombie, u follow a pastors blindly even with all the accusation, u are the real zombie here. And I wouldn't need to be bothered by ur comment cause if anyone try such na court go settle the matter immediately. The pastor should take her to Court if he's innocent na.

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
RichBoy247:

If the above story seems like a pack of lies to you, then you are next in line to be raped. Yes, you will be raped. Your anus will be drilled by Pastor Gucci Fatoyinbo, Pastor Fowowe, Pastor Oyakhilome, Pastor Okotie and other sex hungry idiots at the altar
Gay mofo... Why not tell us u like and hunger for preeqs? U probably approached a man of God for his preeq and he rebuked you. That's why you are so pained.

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by eraj4real: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by hush15: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
Op change your topic to "tried to", there wasn't any raping angry

yea, more of sexual harrassment but that Pastor sha is a pervert
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
uzohrome:
This is becoming unbearable, Haba this guys want to destroy the body of Christ. If true jail him immediately. This nonsense should stop

Do they even care about the body of Christ? many of them are being used by satan that's why we have so many churches her the country is becoming worse, full of evil beings sad
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by sirkaebs: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2019
IamCharles123:

See this zombie calling me a zombie, u follow a pastors blinding even with all the accusation, u are the real zombie here. And I wouldn't need to be bothered by ur comment cause if anyone try such na court go settle the matter immediately. The pastor should take her to Court if he's innocent na.
Now I am convinced you dont have sense. You accuse me of committing a crime and you expect me to be the one to take you to court?
If i steal ur property, will i still be the one to charge u to court?
If you think i am guilty of a crime, get me arrested or take me to court and let justice prevail.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Mizwisdom(f): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Crystalworld:
The first day saw that Gucci pastor preaching on pullpit, My mind was telling me that this man is not a real man of God. A pastor wearing air force 1 sneakers and Gucci pull over with pencil jeans grin grin Na them!
A rapist is a rapist they don’t change and they don’t have conscience. If he is found guilty he should be prosecuted period! I don’t care if he is a man of God or man of Satan!

These are things people won't observe, a pastor that this'd worldly things, imagine? and people will follow that one o, may Gos help us
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Mizwisdom(f): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Christianity is in trouble in Nigeria.

These pastors forgot that there's now social media where their evil will be exposed, they kept deceiving people in hiding, something will happen very soon

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by nokatakata: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2019
flames01:

Defamation of character of a rapist?!

Does a rapist have character?

You cannot read abi. Someone will accuse you of rape without any evidence even when you are innocent and you think it is not defamation of character?
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by nokatakata: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

Pastors only have controlling powers on fooli.sh members. That's why we say make una soji. As una no go gree soji, pastors go dey knack una something

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by just4wilson(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019

Bitter TRUTH
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Truth370: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2019
IamCharles123:

This is ridiculous, if u publicly write this on Twitter, u will receive the batching of ur life. Someone said nairaland don't have intelligent people, am beginning to believe.

That's where the problem is we want to be intelligent about everything. But we forget to look at the situation thoroughly. We've so many writers who write good just to appease the public to sell.

What I'm telling the sister below is a bro to sister advice. Do the right thing. People say so many fake things including Pastors and writers just to look good in public.

Tell me what I said that's wrong? Do you know that some ladies and girls are more closer to Pastors to their parents? The way some ladies should dress to their husband is how they present themselves to their pastor and you expect nothing to happen??
Is the pastor fire wood? The pastor is a man like your husband that gets turn on. You accepted private meetings at hotels and secret placed and act naive because he's a pastor. Always use your head if your pastor is doing something funny you disengaged he's not God. the Bible doesn't tell you to be foolish.

If you like call me unintelligent the more you look the less see forget about media likes and Shares.

If you've opportunity to meet with the so called human activist you'll know all that they're doing is not from their heart it's to sell papers.

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Mizwisdom(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Amanda4life:
Im not sure this is an accusation

Intact this is what is going on in the body of Christ.

I know how many pastors that had wanted to sleep with me.

This is not a joke any more.

And their wives doesn't talk

The wife's don't talk because they're protecting their marriage by all means possible. Many women in Nigeria will watch their husbands rape and clean up after him "because Nigerian marriage have to be protected by women, by all means humanly possible" that's the silent code.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm not saying she's lying or telling the truth but this sounds more believable. You can see the trajectory. According to her, he's been looking for an opportunity to be alone with her. Also, it's clear she resisted when he finally made an attempt.
That's my own grouse with the busola story. It sounds as if the guy just came one bright morning and pull her pants while she offered no resistance. He even had the guts to leave her and go get a drink for her. It just sounds somehow to me especially for a 17yr old girl

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Takadboi(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
This thing just the sweet Apc ooo Nigerians don forget Politics now na Rape
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BOWOTO(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Another one! Anyways, I have no problem if anyone comes out to air what went wrong in her past life as far as the entire story is true. Rape should be frowned at by all who mean well to humanity but let the accusations be true and can be found so in the court of backed with evidences.

Having said that, please check my profile as I'm still in a distress situation on what comes of me if I do not pay my fees before commencement of exams on Tuesday. I know if this has come from a celebrity, millions if not billions of money would have been generated by now but since I'm not one, here I am. You can call on 08148799227 for any findings you may wish to make including proofs. Meanwhile, check my profile if you want to help. Thanks you.

fxkk your education!

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Reelnah: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians can copy any thing copy able grin....
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Jman06(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
This is one of the reasons why I don't take them gods of men serious!

Many of them know that there's no such being as god, but they're just taking advantage of the gullible sheeples to enrich themselves and to have access to as much women as possible!

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by 9jaRealist: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Another one! Anyways, I have no problem if anyone comes out to air what went wrong in her past life as far as the entire story is true. Rape should be frowned at by all who mean well to humanity but let the accusations be true and can be found so in the court of backed with evidences.

Having said that, please check my profile as I'm still in a distress situation on what comes of me if I do not pay my fees before commencement of exams on Tuesday. I know if this has come from a celebrity, millions if not billions of money would have been generated by now but since I'm not one, here I am. You can call on 08148799227 for any findings you may wish to make including proofs. Meanwhile, check my profile if you want to help. Thanks you.

Just the same way you want this lady to prove her allegations with “evidences” in court...
I am afraid that you have to prove your alleged “distress situation” with “evidences” in court.

>
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by FAMILYJA(f): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2019
BOWOTO:

fxkk your education!

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by FAMILYJA(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

Just the same way you want this lady to prove her allegations with “evidences” in court...
I am afraid that you have to prove your alleged “distress situation” with “evidences” in court.

>

But I've my evidences
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by 9jaRealist: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2019
The only surprise for me is that people are surprised...
Many pastors, teachers, lecturers, housemaids’ oga in Nigeria are sexual predators. The only new thing is Social Media!

>
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by BOWOTO(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=FAMILYJA post=79801321]wisdom is knowing when to speak up. What is wrong with you people. What if she was your family member. Will you be saying all that nonsense. And then you are soliciting for help. Stop school and learn a skill.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by articulate078: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Xda59:
Before they give innocent Nigerian men a bad name, please your excellency Muhammadu Buhari I beg you in the name of Jesus please declare Nigeria an Islamic country. We are tired of christianity. Lol

Na una Islamists worst pass.Terrorist and banditry cum cattlerustling affiliated with kidnapping religion.Spit on ur sense and dt of ur antecedents.

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54