Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (46929 Views)

My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
I have no regret. For every action there is a consequence.

When I fail ,unlike the people around me, I blame myself and not the devil . When I win, I repeat the sequence and try to get higher.

I am a man who is admired by the prettiest women in my social class, I lock eyes severally with daughters of billionaires and when I mix with princes born with silver spoons they all try to affirm the very message my character, aura and behaviour pass - Class. Class I am sure is not bought, how it's acquired I do not know. Class doesn't regret.

Not so tall a man, not so bearded a man, not so outspoken a man, but so introverted a man. They say I have a way with words. Why would the son of a middle income earner who has almost defeated the sociological theories of this contemporary society despair? Why should he regret?

Regret sets in when we are unable to let go, when we believe in specialty instead of time and chance, when we live the life of others in guise of our true selves and when we seek pity from the very commandments we defy.

This is me: I'd rather a corporal punishment for a rapist than a pat on the back when he makes that regret statement.

45 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by StrikeBack(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Iogobenz:
Mine is managing money tbh.
It stresses me more to keep money than to make it.
Looking at my spending frightens me all the time!
Like how am I suppose to keep up with this?
Scares me all the time I swear.i just need a good woman now to marry who will help me manage some stuff tbh.
Heaven please give me a better half.that's all I ask.
I don't mind getting married to her tonight.
cc
Pocohantas
Antibrutus
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
Contumely:

I regret being born at all. Not just being born in Nigeria.
Life has no meaning.
I wonder what we are doing in this world.

I regret my curiosity; which has led me to learn a lot especially about God and religion. It led me to deism and confusion.
At times, I wish I could format my memory and remain in ignorance-- bliss.

bro, i am formally a deist now an agnostic.
Being a freethinker is the best thing that has ever happened to me.as a businessman I think more rationally than my fellow competitors which gave me a huge advantage.
I see things more clearly, and i am not subjected to bias
My rationality have fetched me so much money in my business shpere. I think more deeply before i made a business move
I know there is no God to save me. I dont discuss my religious convictions with anybody. I go to church if necessary and even i say good things about churches in most cases.

Bro, knowing the truth is a blessing. Trust me
You will have a very big advantage and will most certainly be more successful than religious folks if you are smart sha.
Dont discuss your beliefs unless you are sure the person is also a freethinker. And dont argue.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
TheGenius001:

Wow!!! This is so amusing.

Learning more about God and religion is almost my story too. I am also confused j
read my post. I doubt if i can be this successful if i am a religious person.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Iogobenz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dothraki:
Being a freethinker is the best thing that has ever happened to me.as a businessman I think more rationally than my fellow competitors which gave me a huge advantage.
My rationality have fetched me so much money in my business shpere. I think more deeply before i made a business move
I know there is no God to save me. I dont discuss my religious convictions with anybody. I go to church if necessary and even i say good things about churches in most cases.

You will have a very big advantage and will most certainly be more successful than religious folks if you are smart sha.
Dont discuss your beliefs unless you are sure the person is also a freethinker. And dont argue.
the bolded is the key to success for anyone in business.
You are my kind of person.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
cc

Antibrutus

Lol...
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by bdchange(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
akaahs:
Been born in Nigeria is the greatest regret and the most depressed
Probably because you were not born into Dangote, Otedola, Ifeanyi Uba's family..... Just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by TheGenius001: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Apeshy101:
My only regret is being a play boy.

Toyed with several girls' emotions and now I'm in a total confusion

Ehyah. It is referred to as Karma. Solution now is to become good and honest to every girl that comes your way. Just be good to them for no reason at all.

If possible don't have sex with them. Just show or prove to them that they are not sex objects.

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by StrikeBack(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol...
Two you of follow each other bumper to bumper on ashewo beer parlor thread. So let's make it happen.

Nwaneni&Antibrutus
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by SmellingAnus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
CheedyJ:
In my 30s,first child,no good job(graduated a while), no wife,no child, no money,loads of unspoken pressure, just hanging in there & hoping for a better day..
Take heart bro... It's not easy .. don't give up although I know it's not easy... There are still people like you that don't even have a bad job not to talk of a good job...

5 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by royalair(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Did a business got scammed along the way now starting from the scratch though it ain't easy. Surely depression is trying to hold me down but I'm trying my best not to give in cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Iogobenz(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
Two you of follow each other bumper to bumper on ashewo beer parlor thread. So let's make it happen.

Nwaneni&Antibrutus
follow each other how bro?
I hardly do follow people here.I just make some posts and counter some I have contrary views with,irrespective of who is involved.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Maverickking1(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2019
AccessME:
After 4yrs in the University with Lot's of frustration, carryover, sleepless nights and humiliation, I ended up not graduating now I'm depressed contemplating Suicide. Trial time 4 me

Brother believe me I'm in the same boat as you. But you have to understand that things happen for a reason. I've Made my peace with it and you should try to do the same. 50-60% of your mates may not find life easy after graduation. Use the extra year to find your bearings and plan for the future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 30, 2019
I v been best friends with these set of twins since first year.
Being an introvert,i became so used to them and we couldn't do without each other.
They knew me so well, and knew i was a very emotional person and that i hated insults.
One of them started liking me, and i liked him in return though i made it clear to him that i couldn't date him.
This guy was so addicted to me that he couldn't stay without hearing from me in a day.
During Vacation,the parents noticed and warned me to stay away from their son. That was odd because i was close to the parents. They even threatened to involve my parents if i didnt stay away.
I was confused because i didnt do anything wrong. But i stayed away for about 4 months. I blocked their lines. Even if we see each other in school ,we behave like strangers.
But i m a kind of person that hates having beef with someone particularly people i m very close to. I was the one wronged here but i just wanted to settle everything and have a clear head. That was when i received the greatest insult of my life.
I called them and told them that we had to meet in person so as to clear issues up. The one that liked me agreed but the other kept bringing excuses. I met with the one that liked me and talked about the issue and settled. But i told him not to tell his parents about it and he agreed. Later on, the twins fought each other and the one i wasnt too close to called me and was blaming me for the fight. Something i knew nothing about. That he was badly injured because of me. That anytime my name is mentioned in the house, his other twin just gets violent and told me to stay away. I called the one i liked and begged him to apologize to his brother.
I didnt want the matter to be one-sided so i offered to come to their lodge so as to talk with the other twin. I didnt know the location but they promised to come pick me. I waited for so long but none showed up, later their mom called me and was like she was looking for her son that she was sure he was with me. I told her i haven't seen him and also reminded her that she told me to stay away from her children. She warned me and the next thing i was seeing on social media was that i insulted their mother,that i called her names. As if i dont v a loving mother that i respect. They called me all manner of names on social media. I was reduced to an object of ridicule on their timelines.
I wasnt myself for months. I never cried but i was hurting badly inside.
My friend was there when i answered that call and was shocked herself.
I shared everything i had with these boys. I sacrificed so much for them as my friends. Even when sometimes they had nothing to eat,i will give them my food. Looking back at the things i sacrificed for them, i realized i was stupid.
I v moved on and thank God i have a better set of friends.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by dgee1(m): 1:33am On Jun 30, 2019
You just described me, bro.

CheedyJ:
In my 30s,first child,no good job(graduated a while), no wife,no child, no money,loads of unspoken pressure, just hanging in there & hoping for a better day..

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2019
DM me if you need sniper. It's free

4 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by dgee1(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Bro, please can you teach me this business?

Dothraki:

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Taniaa(f): 4:41am On Jun 30, 2019
my biggest regret is coming to this world in the first place,
can't sleep at night and when i finally do i wake up feeling worse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by shams040(m): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Taniaa:
my biggest regret is coming to this world in the first place,
can't sleep at night and when i finally do i wake up feeling worse

Do you have something bothering you?

Do you sleep in the noon?

When do you eat dinner?

Do you reside at the downtown?

Maybe an answer to these will help.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by millionboi2: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2019
[/size][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt]
Contumely:

I regret being born at all. Not just being born in Nigeria.
Life has no meaning.
I wonder what we are doing in this world.

I regret my curiosity; which has led me to learn a lot especially about God and religion. It led me to deism and confusion.
At times, I wish I could format my memory and remain in ignorance-- bliss.

were u said"u wonder what we are doing in this world" datz is d more reason why is good u enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by partnerbizz5(f): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2019
TheGenius001:

You have no regret dear ??
Lol, we all do. Even the Bill Gates.

Check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/5268713/why-here-world-musings
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by millionboi2: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Freehuman:
I have no regret. For every action there is a consequence.

When I fail ,unlike the people around me, I blame myself and not the devil . When I win, I repeat the sequence and try to get higher.

I am a man who is admired by the prettiest women in my social class, I lock eyes severally with daughters of billionaires and when I mix with princes born with silver spoons they all try to affirm the very message my character, aura and behaviour pass - Class. Class I am sure is not bought, how it's acquired I do not know. Class doesn't regret.

Not so tall a man, not so bearded a man, not so outspoken a man, but so introverted a man. They say I have a way with words. Why would the son of a middle income earner who has almost defeated the sociological theories of this contemporary society despair? Why should he regret?

Regret sets in when we are unable to let go, when we believe in specialty instead of time and chance, when we live the life of others in guise of our true selves and when we seek pity from the very commandments we defy.

This is me: I'd rather a corporal punishment for a rapist than a pat on the back when he makes that regret statement.
don't worry wen u end up a slave through marriage,then u will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by millionboi2: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Dothraki:

Yes

Hahahaha.....some will even say u are under a spell.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by millionboi2: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Dothraki:
read my post. I doubt if i can be this successful if i am a religious person.
I think I'm more a free thinker than u........u are not this successful bcoz u are not bn religious.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by geolabious(m): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2019
AccessME:
After 4yrs in the University with Lot's of frustration, carryover, sleepless nights and humiliation, I ended up not graduating now I'm depressed contemplating Suicide. Trial time 4 me
Pls can u drop ur digits pls
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Satan66(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Being born a Nigerian.
I could have been in America, Britain, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, France and so many other countries but no just no, I had to be born in Nigeria.
What the Bleep did I do in my past life to deserve this curse?
Sometimes I feel like committing suicide because I'm just so lose in this world.
University issues are driving me slowly down to depression for the second time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by geolabious(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Dothraki:
bro i have a university degree , mechanical engineering for that matter and i aint using it for nothing.
I made so much money doing business, i have several friends who are worth over 200m and they only have school cert.
My friend who graduated with a 4.35 cgpa earns 18k a month working as a secondary school teacher in lagos.

Trust me, university degree is getting worthless day by day as the school kept churning out graduates and there is very few job opportunities. Imagine having over 300 thousand graduates yearly with only 800 job openings per year.

Killing yourself will be the most stupid thing you can ever do.
Bro pls can I have your mail
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by craigkoel1989: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2019
My greatest regret is having a side chick wanted to eat and run and now it is 10 months and i cannot get rid of her

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2019
millionboi2:
I think I'm more a free thinker than u........u are not this successful bcoz u are not bn religious.
you can never tell, like i said i "doubt".
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Samyj247: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2019
AccessME:
no kill ursef bros. if u kill ursef ur enemies go laf u. make money and put them to shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Ajoboss(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Jerkules:
Well I think mine is Jerking off to Shyla Styles Videos not knowing she was Dead..I had sex with a dead woman undecided
Before I embark on any other Jerkney grin I have to consult Wikipedia fess grin
are u serious?
Shyla stylez is dead?
I never knew
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by millionboi2: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Dothraki:
you can never tell, like i said i "doubt".
Stop d doubt......xpt its an ilegal one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.