Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (46968 Views)

My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bad circle of friends bro
staying when I should have walked away
long ago

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Ajoboss(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jerkules:

Gud for u Ex-cumvict grin
lol grin
U dey madt

3 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
ezedioranma9:
I don't even know how to start. Gosh! I hate my life.

From the fact that my father had 2 women and nothing reasonable came from it. Leaving them, and my mother for dead, and never cared. The fact that he only talks religion, the fact that he didn't marry my mother, leaving us to be seen as worthless all over.
He was educated. Why pick my mother up and start knacking, when he had no intention of marrying.
My mother couldn't pick herself up to marry again, it left her emotional and I'm so disappointed in both of them. And he never married my mother. It's disappointing how an educated man did that.

No one lives as a family.
I'm here, my mother lives there, my sister lives there, father lives there, step-mother and son live together...
Everybody just living in different places. No love, no communication, no desire to even communicate. Na my sister dey even try dey ask me how far, and she also suffered her own. I'm almost 30, and nothing. I feel depressed but because of hard life and torture from the people I've lived with, e no dey too be like anything. I just hope I don't drown into it.

I don't even know how to love a woman because of that. All my compound neighbours think I'm weired.
I went to school with no idea of what I wanted to become. So much confusion. Today, na doctor, tomorrow, na soldier, next na police, another time na footballer.

Gosh!
A broken home is a terrible thing.
Bro stay strong . You will surely get your breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen!!!

18 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by neurowale: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
no kill ursef bros. if u kill ursef ur enemies go laf u. inbox mk I teach u one or two things to do online make money.
Happy sunday Bro, I'm interested as well.. Oyebisiolawal@gmail.com
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by halogate: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

My biggest regret be say I be militant. I graduate from rsust but the lack of job drove me to militancy. I done make money in millions wella from bunkering but I no fit live normal life again. 6 days inside creek, 1 day on land.
Egbesu, which kain life be dis?

...na u neva ready nah.
..wey u suppose carry ur millions go Swaziland or Ethiopia or anyway go live life codedly...u dey run shift for creek till army go bomb d place..
..bros which way nah!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by akaahs(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Contumely:

I regret being born at all. Not just being born in Nigeria.
Life has no meaning.
I wonder what we are doing in this world.

I regret my curiosity; which has led me to learn a lot especially about God and religion. It led me to deism and confusion.
At times, I wish I could format my memory and remain in ignorance-- bliss.

Z
Speechless
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
no kill ursef bros. if u kill ursef ur enemies go laf u. inbox mk I teach u one or two things to do online make money.
done
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by halogate: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
2019elections:
My deepest regret is loving wholeheartedly. My relationship is crumbling and it's weighing me down seriously. I'm so deep in this Lady. Words can't express how I feel now. The relationship is probably gonna hit a rock but this will have a very big effect on my next love life if there will be any. I'm learning the hard way.
learn u must...and learn u shall.....until u realize that there nothing like 50/50 love.
..in ur next relationship...put logic before emotion or ul find urself in this same quagmire again.
#awordisenough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
geolabious:

Pls can u drop ur digits pls
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Dafemich(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
I regret that I backslided many years ago. If I had endure through that season, my life would have been a whole lot better now. Though I thank God for his grace

9 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by akaahs(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
bdchange:

Probably because you were not born into Dangote, Otedola, Ifeanyi Uba's family..... Just thinking out loud
Not at all, everything about this country is just a shabby, scam and sham

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Samyj247: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
AccessME:
After 4yrs in the University with Lot's of frustration, carryover, sleepless nights and humiliation, I ended up not graduating now I'm depressed contemplating Suicide. Trial time 4 me
send me a pm again.
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Donniefred:
It's been 8yrs now, no admission yet cry
What is your end goal?
Do you wanna go school because of pressure or because you wanna feel among? Or Do you want to go school because you want to be successful?

If success is your end goal then school isnt necessary. At all.
University is filled with so much useless knowledge.
You will forget it all after exams which is a no brainer

You have a phone and internet connection, if after 8 years you are still seeking admission then you have nobody but yourself to blame.
You need to get yourself together and take responsibility for your life.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
You've really gone through a lot. It's only those from broken homes that can relate to what you're saying there. Have faith in God and never lose faith in yourself. I also have parents whose mistakes cannot be hidden from me yet, I keep on promising myself I'll never be like them in those areas. I have a book for you. I think you should go through it. I'll pm you.

Modified : I've tried sending mail but I'm encountering an error. I don't know if you've heard of the book "Your Twenties and How to Make the Most of Them Now" by Meg Jay? I think you'll get some ideas how to move on from there.

ezedioranma9:

From the fact that my father had 2 women and nothing reasonable came from it. Leaving them, and my mother for dead, and never cared. The fact that he only talks religion, the fact that he didn't marry my mother, leaving us to be seen as worthless all over.
He was educated. Why pick my mother up and start knacking, when he had no intention of marrying.
My mother couldn't pick herself up to marry again, it left her emotional and I'm so disappointed in both of them. And he never married my mother. It's disappointing how an educated man did that.

I'm here, my mother lives there, my sister lives there, father lives there, step-mother and son live together...
Everybody just living in different places. No love, no communication, no desire to even communicate. Na my sister dey even try dey ask me how far, and she also suffered her own. I'm almost 30, and nothing. I feel depressed but because of hard life and torture from the people I've lived with, e no dey too be like anything. I just hope I don't drown into it.

I don't even know how to love a woman because of that. All my compound neighbours think I'm weired.
I went to school with no idea of what I wanted to become. So much confusion. Today, na doctor, tomorrow, na soldier, next na police, another time na footballer.

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Keep hoping and keep your mind open. Have faith in God and in your self even when it seems the faith is useless. Things will definitely turn around for your good. Being a first child comes with a great price but God will help you.

CheedyJ:
In my 30s,first child,no good job(graduated a while), no wife,no child, no money,loads of unspoken pressure, just hanging in there & hoping for a better day..

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
I've been hurt by people since I was small so I kind of harbored hatred towards people generally but I realized that the little progress I've made so far in life was because of people most of whom I never knew. Since then, I've kept my mind open about people and if I see a negative side of someone, I'd still keep my mind open till I see the good in them and till now, I've not been disappointed. Don't give up being kind and sincere. You'll definitely meet those who'll appreciate it more than you expect.

Maryjane001:
I v been best friends with these set of twins since first year.
Being an introvert,i became so used to them and we couldn't do without each other.
They knew me so well, and knew i was a very emotional person and that i hated insults.
One of them started liking me, and i liked him in return though i made it clear to him that i couldn't date him.
This guy was so addicted to me that he couldn't stay without hearing from me in a day.
During Vacation,the parents noticed and warned me to stay away from their son. That was odd because i was close to the parents. They even threatened to involve my parents if i didnt stay away.
I was confused because i didnt do anything wrong. But i stayed away for about 4 months. I blocked their lines. Even if we see each other in school ,we behave like strangers.
But i m a kind of person that hates having beef with someone particularly people i m very close to. I was the one wronged here but i just wanted to settle everything and have a clear head. That was when i received the greatest insult of my life.
I called them and told them that we had to meet in person so as to clear issues up. The one that liked me agreed but the other kept bringing excuses. I met with the one that liked me and talked about the issue and settled. But i told him not to tell his parents about it and he agreed. Later on, the twins fought each other and the one i wasnt too close to called me and was blaming me for the fight. Something i knew nothing about. That he was badly injured because of me. That anytime my name is mentioned in the house, his other twin just gets violent and told me to stay away. I called the one i liked and begged him to apologize to his brother.
I didnt want the matter to be one-sided so i offered to come to their lodge so as to talk with the other twin. I didnt know the location but they promised to come pick me. I waited for so long but none showed up, later their mom called me and was like she was looking for her son that she was sure he was with me. I told her i haven't seen him and also reminded her that she told me to stay away from her children. She warned me and the next thing i was seeing on social media was that i insulted their mother,that i called her names. As if i dont v a loving mother that i respect. They called me all manner of names on social media. I was reduced to an object of ridicule on their timelines.
I wasnt myself for months. I never cried but i was hurting badly inside.
My friend was there when i answered that call and was shocked herself.
I shared everything i had with these boys. I sacrificed so much for them as my friends. Even when sometimes they had nothing to eat,i will give them my food. Looking back at the things i sacrificed for them, i realized i was stupid.
I v moved on and thank God i have a better set of friends.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Taniaa:
my biggest regret is coming to this world in the first place,
can't sleep at night and when i finally do i wake up feeling worse

Asking myself the question "why am I in this world" was what actually made me love some aspect of philosophy even though it has not answered my question. Our coming to the world was not a choice. You weren't ask whether you'd like to come or not, you just found yourself here. Funny enough, we won't be asked whether we want to leave the world or not.
So it leaves us with making something meaningful out of this 'compulsory' life. Let's just find something we'll appreciate while we are here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by seanwilliam(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Life is good grin

8 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Satan66:
Being born a Nigerian.
I could have been in America, Britain, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, France and so many other countries but no just no, I had to be born in Nigeria.
What the Bleep did I do in my past life to deserve this curse?
Sometimes I feel like committing suicide because I'm just so lose in this world.
University issues are driving me slowly down to depression for the second time.

Do you also feel God has been so useless to your life? Is that why your moniker bears Satan in it? smiley
Trials are a part of life but it shouldn't be overwhelming and that's where our problems comes from. There are so many overwhelming challenges. But you have what it takes to rise university or not. Find time with yourself, retrace your faith back to God because He's the only solid support. He won't do your work for you, but He will strengthen you to overcome challenges.

1 Like

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by xcaliber(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
A

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have issues with the family I was born into as well. If I trace any limitation in my life presently, it always go back to my family. But I've promised myself that I won't be like those people whk have offended me. Don't spend your life on the offences of people or else, children will come, they'll meet you in that state and you'll be worse than the people you were criticizing.
There's always somewhere to begin life no matter the juncture that you are. Find yours and look ahead. You'll be adding more to the sorrow on ground if you commit suicide or you allow depression to limit you. You're going to be really bright, just move on.

RAGGA40:
My greatest regret was being born into a sadist family where quarrels, curses, fights occur on a regular, my dad beats my mom anyhow, my dad left my mom to be sleeping around with women, both married and unmarried. Although he is still training me he hates me so much, i'm the first son, this is my 6th year(extra year) in the university(university of nigeria, nsukka) i ave attempted succide severally i'm nt
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, I'm warming up to telling its over. Regret starting the whole ish in the first place... Learn never to start what u can't finish.

Today is my birthday. New beginnings ND all tongue
Happy Birthday. Age graciously
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
wheneva i see my mates from sec sch, i feel bad for myself. most of them have gratduated and served. most are "OK" and doing "well" nw. i met one of them today and i feel like crying. well i have ND certificate and planning to go back to uni no matter what, atleast to set the record straight( i hope u are reading 4rm my perspective). i'm jst 22. I NEED TO MAKE MONEY!

You're young, you're vibrant and you're energetic! Life is smiling at you and yoj should recognize that. Never let your motivation comes from your old schoolmates or childhood friends. Let your motivation be from the inside of you. Only then can you live a life without frustration of any kind. I'm my own man and I decide the rules of my own game. Society, family, church, social media, friends etc can't make rules for me. So I don't get frustrated even though sometimes I feel down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by traihit: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
xcaliber:
At 38, I can't have my-type of woman to love me in return...life is so boring without love. Despite rounding off PhD degree in Nigeria and just won a scholarship award to start another PhD in UK; an opportunity to relocate permanently. Finding true love is so difficulty! I'm a very good person, physically okay and all so why shuld true love be as this scarce? I only wish I can get married b4 getting out of this country.

Wow... Seems you have the most minute of problems here... cheesy
Don't mind me, I know what it feels not to have a true love. I'm not up to 38 so I'm wishing I'd recognize my true love before she passes me by. I pray you find your most perfect partner too, someone whose love for you will be really sincere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Oreoluwa5: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

My biggest regret be say I be militant. I graduate from rsust but the lack of job drove me to militancy. I done make money in millions wella from bunkering but I no fit live normal life again. 6 days inside creek, 1 day on land.
Egbesu, which kain life be dis?
hmmm touching.. jesus said com unto me all yea dat are labour and heavy laden and i will gv u rest

5 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Happy Birthday. Age graciously
Thanks
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
xcaliber:
At 38, I can't have my-type of woman to love me in return...life is so boring without love. Despite rounding off PhD degree in Nigeria and just won a scholarship award to start another PhD in UK; an opportunity to relocate permanently. Finding true love is so difficulty! I'm a very good person, physically okay and all so why shuld true love be as this scarce? I only wish I can get married b4 getting out of this country.
You'll get true love in the UK. Perhaps ur taste is just too high and u lack the patience to give them d benefit of the doubt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by SmellingAnus(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
see o! guy hapi Sunday
Happy Sunday and Happy New Month in advance dear...
Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
wheneva i see my mates from sec sch, i feel bad for myself. most of them have gratduated and served. most are "OK" and doing "well" nw. i met one of them today and i feel like crying. well i have ND certificate and planning to go back to uni no matter what, atleast to set the record straight( i hope u are reading 4rm my perspective). i'm jst 22. I NEED TO MAKE MONEY!
Don't compare yourself, you unique, you have your own special time to succeed. Don't let silly pressures push you into doing what you'll regret. Keep calm and wait for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
ezedioranma9:

Gosh!
To heal, you need to let go. Stop blaming your parents! They've made the mistake, it's left for you to break free and be all your father wasn't. Roar back at life, refuse to take shit and please you are an adult now. Stop blaming people for your problems.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far by asarila(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
see me here oo bro put me for line emilyhow69@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.