Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies (15790 Views)

The Rosicrucian Order - A Visit / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
That the living Jesus who didn't die on the cross was taken to the garden tomb and treated by Essene doctors.

That Jesus appeared to various disciples at different times over the next few days demonstrating the ability of the master to project His personality and consciousness to places distant from His physical body, that this feat by Jesus wasn't unique,but common to many of the eminent avatars of the past.

That the ascension of Jesus was a mystical and psychic event and had nothing supernatural in it.

That Jesus was full of mystical and psychic abilities.

6 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
They claim they have no problem with Christianity but contradict everything the Bible revealed about God,Jesus our Redeemer and the Holy spirit.

The Jesus of AMORC is clearly not the Jesus of the Bible. He isn't the unique Son of God incarnate, but the last of the avatars and the reincarnation of Zoroaster.

That Jesus didn't die for the sins of the world.

AMORC is based on satanic eastern thinking and has no similarities with the Holy book.

7 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
The Soul in Man is the universal soul and the soul in man is God in man and makes all mankind a part of God.

AMORC doesn't believe in death but calls it a transition to another state of greater advancement.

They don't believe in the salvation of man

AMORC's philosophy is extremely complex and aims at brainwashing man.

It's mostly based on Hinduism and Buddhism with some added form of occultism and psychic research called esoteric and ancient wisdom.

It claims not to be a cult nut highly revers the sun-god which was worshipped by Pharaoh.

5 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
I won't say anything more, cos I've passed my time limit ,but with this little I've stated it clearly shows that AMORC is a religious cult which is against biblical principles.

Any doctrine that's contrary to what Jesus Christ is, and stood for, and achieved for us on the cross of Calvary by shedding His precious blood to die for our sins is anti-christian and comes directly from the spirit of the antichrist.

Be careful of what you want to join,so that you don't loose your salvation.

He that hath ears, let him hear.

God bless and thanks for reading.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
herakles:

self mastery and fate with cycles of life grin

i really like the part where he said something about each cycle of seven years in one's life. like from age 0-7, 8-14, ... but when he veered off into talking about happenings in one's life being associated with the heavenly bodies, at that point, i as an atheist got discouraged reading on.

but i do not think that idea, linking happenings in one's life to the heavenly bodies, should be a concern to the christian afterall, when jesus was born, a heavenly body appeared. and the heavenly body as well as the people who could read it were not presented in the bible as anti god in any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Olorunnim: 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Typical of Humans to Always fear What they don't know and Make no attempt to Understand it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=MiddleDimension post=79865064]

i really like the part where he said something about each cycle of seven years in one's life. like from age 0-7, 8-14, ... but when he veered off into talking about happenings in one's life being associated with the heavenly bodies, at that point, i as an atheist got discouraged reading on.

You are a great liar and a deceiver, who has failed woefully and will keep on failing if you keep on trying to turn people away from my thread .

You first claimed to be a Christian in my thread against cultism, when you saw that your lies couldn't get me ,you then claimed to be a Rosicrucian, now that I've stated some facts about the Rosicrucians , you are now claiming to be an atheist.
(You are of your father the devil,and the lust of your father will you do, he was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, when he speaks a lie, he speaks of himself, for he is a liar and the father of it- John 8:44)

Repent and turn to Jesus before it's too late.

8 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
The moment the new initiates commences studies in AMORC courses, they are asked to lay aside whatever theories of life, Religion, philosophy or Scholastic doctrines they may have.

Why would they ask one to do that, knowing fully well they have people of different religious views?.

Let's look at AMORC views on things like religion, God, Jesus, e.t.c, after looking at these views, then you'll see that AMORC is really anti-God and a satanic organisation.
Lie lie .
Desperate lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Olorunnim:
Typical of Humans to Always fear What they don't know and Make no attempt to Understand it.
Exactly.

He would blindly follow stone age myths and superstitions and the fraudsters that promote them rather than to embark on a journey of self discovery to see, learn and analyze existential matters with his own brain.

I don't know why the idea of self-discovery and self analysis scare these people so much.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
The Soul in Man is the universal soul and the soul in man is God in man and makes all mankind a part of God.

AMORC doesn't believe in death but calls it a transition to another state of greater advancement.

They don't believe in the salvation of man

AMORC's philosophy is extremely complex and aims at brainwashing man.

It's mostly based on Hinduism and Buddhism with some added form of occultism and psychic research called esoteric and ancient wisdom.

It claims not to be a cult nut highly revers the sun-god which was worshipped by Pharaoh.
Ignorance is the only devil that exists.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Shepherd00: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2019
plaetton:

Exactly.

He would blindly follow stone age myths and superstitions and the fraudsters that promote them rather than to embark on a journey of self discovery to see, learn and analyze existential matters with his own brain.

I don't know why the idea of self-discovery and self analysis scare these people so much.
So, you are a Rosicrucian?
Do you know they believe in God?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Who are they ?

Rosicrucisnism is not a religion, therefore no burden is placed on anyone to believe or not to believe God , gods or their associates myths.
It is a school, a school of philosophy where diverse issues of philosophy, science, religion, history are freely explored. And like all schools, you do whatever you like with your knowledge.
There is no particular belief system being propagated.

I don't believe in the existence of God. I did before.
It's about asking questions, the deep inner questions that we have , and following where they lead.

I kept asking questions, more and more questions , until it let me to more and more answers, and finally to answer that the universe did not ever need a God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Shepherd00: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
plaetton:

Who are they ?

Rosicrucisnism is not a religion, therefore no burden is placed on anyone to believe or not to believe God , gods or their associates myths.
It is a school, a school of philosophy where diverse issues of philosophy, science, religion, history are freely explored. And like all schools, you do whatever you like with your knowledge.

It's about asking questions, the deep inner questions that we have , and following where they lead.

I kept asking questions, more and more questions , until it let me to more and more answers, and finally to answer that the universe did not ever need a God.
Are you are Rosicrucian?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

Are you are Rosicrucian?
The Rosicrucian philosophy, yes .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=EnthronedbyGod post=79895383][/quote]

please post here WHERE I SAID IT THAT I AM A CHRISTIAN AND ROSICRUCIAN so that all can see and hold you as truthful and i, a liar.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

yes, they believe in God. infact that's one of the criteria if not the only criteria you need to be their member. oh, you also should be able to read and write because in there, if you are not ready to read, rosicrucianism will not be very interesting to you.

so yes, they believe in God or any higher power. you can call it god, energy, etc; but it has to be a higher power than yourself. this is why you see people from all walks of life, as well as from all religions and cultural background among them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
plaetton:

Ignorance is the only devil that exists.

i laughed when he called Rosicrucianism brainwashing. but his belief that there exists a god that created the world and all in it in seven days, is not brainwashing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
plaetton:

Lie lie .
Desperate lies.

since they are all from diverse background, wouldn't it be sensible that you tell people to look at things objectively?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=EnthronedbyGod post=79895383][/quote]

such threats don't work here

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Shepherd00: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
MiddleDimension:

yes, they believe in God. infact that's one of the criteria if not the only criteria you need to be their member. oh, you also should be able to read and write because in there, if you are not ready to read, rosicrucianism will not be very interesting to you.

so yes, they believe in God or any higher power. you can call it god, energy, etc; but it has to be a higher power than yourself. this is why you see people from all walks of life, as well as from all religions and cultural background among them
CC: plaetton :
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Shepherd00:

CC: plaetton :
Statistically, the vast majority of humans believe in God or other supernatural powers.
But there is no requirement to be a subscriber to any belief system.
Rather , one is urged to come and be ready to re-examine one's beliefs from a rational perspective, and if possible, be willing to discard them as one becomes more self-aware.
And that self-discovery and self-awareness would be the ultimate homage an individual could pay to one's God, if one believes in such.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
plaetton:

Statistically, the vast majority of humans believe in God or other supernatural powers.
But there is no requirement to be a subscriber to any belief system.
Rather , one is urged to come and be ready to re-examine one's beliefs from a rational perspective, and if possible, be willing to discard them as one becomes more self-aware.
And that self-discovery and self-awareness would be the ultimate homage an individual could pay to one's God, if one believes in such.

i was wondering why you were copied
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2019
plaetton:
Lie lie . Desperate lies.

continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2019
plaetton:

Exactly.

You have been blinded by your master and you think you are the wise one not knowing that you're the opposite of what you claim to be.
There is no self discovery without your makers input so stop deceiving yourself.
I pray you find Jesus whom I've found.

4 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2019
plaetton:

Who are they ?

I weep for your state of mind.
The Bible says a fool has said in his that heart there is no God.
If you're ignorant of whom I am, you can go ahead and read my topic on cultism, the consequences and deliverance through Christ.
I was once in the camp of the devil and I know far more than you'll ever know.
I used to think I was wise not knowing I was a big fool, till I found Christ.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

please post here WHERE I SAID IT THAT I AM A CHRISTIAN AND ROSICRUCIAN so that all can see and hold you as truthful and i, a liar.

you came to my thread encouraging peopl to join AMORC, telling them that there are a lot of born again Christians in AMORC.
Continue deceiving yourself. You will meet your maker soon and give account of how you lived your life.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Olorunnim:

What is the meaning your name?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

you came to my thread encouraging peopl to join AMORC, telling them that there are a lot of born again Christians in AMORC.
Continue deceiving yourself. You will meet your maker soon and give account of how you lived your life.
God bless you.

please post the link to where i said ''PEOPLE SHOULD COME AND JOIN AMORC'', an organization of which i am not a member.

all i said is that there are born agains there, nothing more!

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

God bless you.

you still haven't shown me where i encouraged people to join the Rosicrucian Order

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

If you're ignorant of whom I am, you can go ahead and read my topic on cultism, the consequences and deliverance through Christ.
God bless.
Ignorance is the real sin.
Live with your own delusions and let others be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

I don't need to post anything here,some of your topics on nairaland already confirms my statement.
Give your life to Christ before it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

God bless.

the bible calls those who don't believe in god a fool. but why should anyone care what the bible says? do you know what i say about the bible? i think my opinion about the bible matters a much if not more

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? / Is Allah Not The Arabic Word For Jehovah God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.