Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies (14725 Views)

The Rosicrucian Order - A Visit / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I don't need to post anything here,some of your topics on nairaland already confirms my statement.
Give your life to Christ before it will be too late.

that means you are telling a lie and you are of your father the devil!

i think christ is the one that needs redemption

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by plaetton: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

You have been blinded by your master and you think you are the wise one not knowing that you're the opposite of what you claim to be.
There is no self discovery without your makers input so stop deceiving yourself.
I pray you find Jesus whom I've found.

Oh, I have found Jesus , and have also found the Christ.
And I found them on my own, without handholding from pulpit pi.mps or subscribing to stone age superstitions .
It is just they are not what you have been brainwashed to believe that they are.
Jesus, according to scripture, had already told you that the Christ (the interface between man and divinity) is in you, inbuilt within you.
However, the church , your religion, the harlot of Balylon, entices you and steals that from you , leaving you groping and bungling blindly without ,searching for what is already in you.
You're the one to be pitied.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by constancefriday(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2019
@EnthronedByGod Your attack on the AMORC/Rosecrucian Order is void of details, pls kindly supply us more details. Thank You.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Niflheim(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2019
[/b]"AMORC's philosophy is extremely complex and aims at brainwashing man."[b]

@op,

Do not mind all these evil atheists trying to derail this your wonderful thread, however, I was wondering if you can help me to identify this particular cult, since you are obviously an expert in cults, they seem to have a powerful presence on the African continent, and someone told me that their name begins with the letter "C"(as in "C" for confused)!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2019

i am sure he can also identify this cult

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PqjGIMCxi0
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Niflheim:

@op,

Do not mind all these evil atheists trying to derail this your wonderful thread, however, I was wondering if you can help me to identify this particular cult, since you are obviously an expert in cults, they seem to have a powerful presence on the African continent, and someone told me that their name begins with the letter "C"(as in "C" for confused)!!!

More

2 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
AMORC claims to spring from the mystery school of Egypt and from the reign of Pharaoh Akhenaton, who they claim introduced to the world.

Hey bro.

Good job.

I have been to this thread on several occasions but have been relunctant to comment on it because i am not informed on this subject.

However considering the extent of the depth of my knowledge concerning Satan, having observed the presence of several satanists here suggests that this your exposé of the Rosicrucian order is antisatan and significantly detrimental to his works, so I have no choice but to register my presence.

So bro are you through with the exposé, because I don't need to know much about it, for the actions of the satanists here have done enough to suggest this is counterproductive to their master's works, and hence aroused my interest on the matter. So if you are not through, please continue let me see if i can learn a thing or two on the subject. And i'm also going to contribute what I can to the thread.

And first of all can you let me know what AMORC means? Is it a word or an acronym? If an acronym, what does it stand for?

EnthronedbyGod:

Egypt used to be the strongest hold of satanism before it moved to India and then America.

Akhenaton was a worshiper of the sun-god and this is the person Rosicrucians regard as the first individual in history and their first grand master.

The teachings of the Egyptians spread through Greece and then to Rome and then to England from where it got to America and that's why cults like Freemason,illuminati, AMORC,e.t.c have a lot of Egyptian mysticism.
As I said earlier i don't know jack about AMORC, but I can relate to your saying here concerning Egypt being the first stronghold of Satanism.

For if you could remember, Egypt played host to the mighty works of God that God used to prove to the whole world that He was the Lord of the Earth. (Exodus 9:14-16).

And something else very interesting that transpired in Egypt which I took particular note of, was the extent to which the magicians of Egypt could replicate the works of God that were done there.

For it was a case study, and I got to understand that the Egyptian magicians were able to showcase works at the height of Satan's powers, and hence their ability to replicate the works of God to the extent they did.

So it shows the extent of Satanism that was in Egypt at the time, for it was the height of Satanism, and so that agrees with your saying here that it was the first strongest hold of satanism, and maybe this is not unconnected to the image of the Pharoah of Egypt that several satanists here use as their nairaland profile picture.

So it suggests why Egypt was chosen by God as the stage to show the world that He was the Lord of the Earth, for it was like a straight contest on Earth between the best of Satan and the best of God in terms of works, with the magicians of Egypt (Satanists) representing Satan, while Moses of Israel represented God.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hey bro.

Good job.

I have been to this thread on several occasions but have been relunctant to comment on it because i am not informed on this subject.

However considering the extent of the depth of my knowledge concerning Satan, having observed the presence of several satanists here suggests that this your exposé of the Rosicrucian order is antisatan and significantly detrimental to his works, so I have no choice but to register my presence.

So bro are you through with the exposé, because I don't need to know much about it, for the actions of the satanists here have done enough to suggest this is counterproductive to their master's works, and hence aroused my interest on the matter. So if you are not through, please continue let me see if i can learn a thing or two on the subject. And i'm also going to contribute what I can to the thread.

And first of all can you let me know what AMORC means? Is it a word or an acronym? If an acronym, what does it stand for?

As I said earlier i don't know jack about AMORC, but I can relate to your saying here concerning Egypt being the first stronghold of Satanism.

For if you could remember, Egypt played host to the mighty works of God that God used to prove to the whole world that He was the Lord of the Earth. (Exodus 9:14-16).

And something else very interesting that transpired in Egypt which I took particular note of, was the extent to which the magicians of Egypt could replicate the works of God that were done there.

For it was a case study, and I got to understand that the Egyptian magicians were able to showcase works at the height of Satan's powers, and hence their ability to replicate the works of God to the extent they did.

So it shows the extent of Satanism that was in Egypt at the time, for it was the height of Satanism, and so that agrees with your saying here that it was the first strongest hold of satanism, and maybe this is not unconnected to the image of the Pharoah of Egypt that several satanists here use as their nairaland profile picture.

So it suggests why Egypt was chosen by God as the stage to show the world that He was the Lord of the Earth, for it was like a straight contest on Earth between the best of Satan and the best of God in terms of works, with the magicians of Egypt (Satanists) representing Satan, while Moses of Israel represented God.

To be continued.

he has refused to show me where i encouraged people to join the rosicrucian order.

he has also being unable to show me where i ever claimed i am rosicrucian.

does this mean he is a liar like his father the devil?

also, never forget the king of egypt was kind to joseph and his family, and all the other kings after him were as kind hence the hebrews multiplied in egypt. and that took place for 400YEARS until a king came around. and the bible says FOR HE DID NOT KNOW JOSEPH, so he persecuted the hebrews.

it is highly unfair that you condemn a whole civilization because of the action of one man. what about the king that brought them into his land? what about the other kings through out the four hundred years of their stay in egypt?

bible says through one man sin came into the world... so if because of the action of one man, you condemn a whole civilization, then through the action of the king that brought them there and the action of all the kings through out the four hundred years of the stay of the hebrews in egypt, justification should be decleared on a civilization that achieved everything the hebrews could not achieve for much of their history.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by MiddleDimension: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
AMORC is an acronym

it means Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis. the real name of the organization is The Rosicrucian Order
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
@jesusjnr thanks for your concern. Leave them to keep on deceiving themselves by trying to discredit the post. I've actually achieved what I set out to achieve.
What they don't understand is that the more they comment, the more they keep the thread alive and by doing so they give more people the opportunity to view the thread.
It's their comments that's keeping the thread lively.
They always fail and will keep on failing.
I'll pray for them though.
Thanks once again and God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt, ROSICRUCIAN ORDER IS A SATANIST ORGANIZATION!!!

Thanks for exposing the truth @enthronedbyGod.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
@jesusjnr thanks for your concern. Leave them to keep on deceiving themselves by trying to discredit the post. I've actually achieved what I set out to achieve.
What they don't understand is that the more they comment, the more they keep the thread alive and by doing so they give more people the opportunity to view the thread.
It's their comments that's keeping the thread lively.
They always fail and will keep on failing.
I'll pray for them though.
Thanks once again and God bless you.
Okay. Good.

Weldone bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

he has refused to show me where i encouraged people to join the rosicrucian order.

he has also being unable to show me where i ever claimed i am rosicrucian.

does this mean he is a liar like his father the devil?

also, never forget the king of egypt was kind to joseph and his family, and all the other kings after him were as kind hence the hebrews multiplied in egypt. and that took place for 400YEARS until a king came around. and the bible says FOR HE DID NOT KNOW JOSEPH, so he persecuted the hebrews.

it is highly unfair that you condemn a whole civilization because of the action of one man. what about the king that brought them into his land? what about the other kings through out the four hundred years of their stay in egypt?

bible says through one man sin came into the world... so if because of the action of one man, you condemn a whole civilization, then through the action of the king that brought them there and the action of all the kings through out the four hundred years of the stay of the hebrews in egypt, justification should be decleared on a civilization that achieved everything the hebrews could not achieve for much of their history.

Why do you keep on quoting the Bible?.
If you weren't claiming AMORC then why were you telling people on my thread that there are born again Christians in the Rosicrucian order?.
Why is it that when I started this thread, you tried to derail me, by referring me to the AMORC thread?
How do u know there are Christians if you weren't one of them?
Why did you make the posts you made on your moniker.
I found out your lies and you quickly started claiming atheist.
For your information atheists are ignorant Satanists.
I pray you find the Jesus of the Bible you've been quoting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by budaatum: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
herakles:
And I am currently reading a book written by H. Spencer Lewis grin
Which one?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by budaatum: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
The founder of the Rosicrucian order( H Spencer Lewis) was a staunch and devoted disciple of the infamous Satanist ( Aleister Crowley).
This is a lie! Crowley wrote to Spencer, the already established imperator of Amorc, requesting that they cooperate. Spencer was never a disciple of Crowley!

Aleister Crowley on Rosicrucianism
"There is in history only one movement whose object has been to organize the isolated adepts of the White School of Magick, and this movement was totally unconnected with religion, except in so far as it lent its influence to the reformers of the Christian church. Its appeal was not at all to the people. It merely offered to open up relations with, and communicate certain practical secrets of wisdom to, isolated men of science through Europe. This movement is generally known by the name of Rosicrucianism.

"The word arouses all sorts of regrettable correspondences; but the adepts of the Society have never worried themselves in the least about the abuse of their name for the purposes of charlatanism, or about the attacks directed against them by envious critics. Indeed, so wisely have they concealed their activities that some modern scholars of the shallower type have declared that no such movement ever existed, that it was a kind of practical joke played upon the curiosity of the credulous Middle Ages. It is at least certain that, since the original proclamations, no official publications have been put forward. The essential secrets have been maintained inviolate. If, during the last few years, a considerable number of documents have been published by them, though not in their name, it is on account of the impending crisis to civilization, of which mention will later be made.

"There is no good purpose, even were there license, to discuss the nature of the basis of scientific attainment which is the core of the doctrines of the Society. It is only necessary to point out that its correspondence with alchemy is the one genuine fact on the subject which has been allowed to transpire; for the Rosicrucian, as indicated by his central symbol, the barren cross on which he has made a rose to flower, occupies himself primarily with spiritual and physiological alchemy. Taking for 'The First Matter of the Work' a neutral or inert substance (it is constantly described as the commonest and least valued thing on earth, and may actually connote any substance whatever) he deliberately poisons it, so to speak, bringing it to a stage of transmutation generally called the Black Dragon, and he proceeds to work upon this virulent poison until he obtains the perfection theoretically possible." --Magick Without Tears chapter VIII

"It is here desirable to warn the reader against the numerous false orders which have impudently assumed the name of Rosicrucian. The Masonic Societas Rosicruciana is honest and harmless; and makes no false pretences; if its members happen as a rule to be pompous busy-bodies, enlarging the borders of their phylacteries, and scrupulous about cleansing the outside of the cup and the platter; if the masks of the Officers in their Mysteries suggest the Owl, the Cat, the Parrot, and the Cuckoo, while the Robe of their Chief Magus is a Lion's Skin, that is their affair. But those orders run by persons 'claiming' to represent the True Ancient Fraternity are common swindles. The representatives of the late S. L. Mathers (Count McGregor) are the phosphorescence of the rotten wood of a branch which was lopped off the tree at the end of the 19th century. Those of Papus (Dr. Encausse), Stanislas de Guaita and Peladan, merit respect as serious, but lack full knowledge and authority. The 'Ordo Rosae Crucis' is a mass of ignorance and falsehood, but this may be a deliberate device for masking itself. The test of any Order is its attitude towards the Law of Thelema. The True Order presents the True Symbols, but avoids attaching the True Name thereto; it is only when the Postulant has taken irrevocable Oaths and been received formally, that he discovers what Fraternity he has joined. If he have taken false symbols for true, and find himself magically pledged to a gang of rascals, so much the worse for him!"
Magick in Theory & Practice chapter XII

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by budaatum: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Here is a source for those who wish to check the evidence for themselves by reading the writings of H. Spencer Lewis, instead of listening to the distorted opinions of the ignorant! Fruits, say a lot!

budaatum:

The Mystical Life of Jesus By H. Spencer Lewis

This fascinating, non-sectarian treatment of the unknown life of Jesus is based on records preserved in the archives of ancient monasteries of the Essenes and the Rosicrucian Order.

It is a full account of the birth, youth, early manhood, and later periods of Jesus' life, containing the story of his activities in the times not mentioned in the Gospel accounts. The facts relating to the immaculate conception, the birth, crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension will astound and inspire you. The book contains many mystical symbols, fully explained, original photographs, and an unusual portrait of Jesus.

[url=https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/The%20Mystical%20Life%20of%20Jesus%20-%20H.%20Spencer%20Lewis.pdf]Click to download free copy[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by imanray37(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Outlook on religion.

In AMORC writings, it's not uncommon to find comments, that has to do with awkward religious views.

Some instructions during their self-initiation hold the view that man approaches God through virtual conduct which totally contradicts what the Bible says that Jesus is the only way to God and that we are saved by grace and not of works let's any man should boast.

They exalt religious founders like Confucius, Zoroaster,e.t.c and demote Jesus.

They claim that man can approach God through any kind of religion, that's why they have men of different religious views in their fold.
alot of questions I lets dagest
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by imanray37(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Their outlook of God.

They say God is ever living, ever present, without limiting attributes or definite form of manifestation.

God is the god of our hearts, Man is God and the Son of God and that their is no other God but Man, This clearly has a mystical meaning and not to be taken literally.

The Rosicrucian concept of God is essentially a universal mind, intelligence and infinite power. The concept isn't dogmatic.

The Rosicrucians expound the principle that God is wholly a subjective experience and thus of personal interpretation meaning that whatever you interpret God to be that's what He is.

This is serious brainwashing.
All occultic practices claim that eckanker notable
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by imanray37(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Their outlook of God.

They say God is ever living, ever present, without limiting attributes or definite form of manifestation.

God is the god of our hearts, Man is God and the Son of God and that their is no other God but Man, This clearly has a mystical meaning and not to be taken literally.

The Rosicrucian concept of God is essentially a universal mind, intelligence and infinite power. The concept isn't dogmatic.

The Rosicrucians expound the principle that God is wholly a subjective experience and thus of personal interpretation meaning that whatever you interpret God to be that's what He is.

This is serious brainwashing. occultic religions believe that man is a God and God exist as a man The teach selfishnes
imanray37 post=79942992:

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by imanray37(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Their outlook of Jesus.

The founder of AMORC wrote 2 books on the teachings and life of Jesus( The mystical life of Jesus and the secret doctrines of Jesus).

The mystical life of Jesus claims to be based on facts contained on ancient Rosicrucian and Essene records which reflects an erroneous and greatly veiled life of Jesus.

The Essenes believes (1)- God is principal and He isn't a person. His attributes manifest only through matter to the outer man.

2- The ego in man is of God and at one with God and is consequently immortal and everlasting.
I remember L .bulwer book about the ArrIan race living in subterranean places

Jesus according to Lewis was born of gentile parents of Aryan descent, but Jews forcefully adopted Him.
remember L .bulwer book about the ArrIan race living in subterranean places a notable Amorc occultists
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Shepherd00: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
plaetton:

Statistically, the vast majority of humans believe in God or other supernatural powers.
But there is no requirement to be a subscriber to any belief system.
Rather , one is urged to come and be ready to re-examine one's beliefs from a rational perspective, and if possible, be willing to discard them as one becomes more self-aware.
And that self-discovery and self-awareness would be the ultimate homage an individual could pay to one's God, if one believes in such.
Pls address this to MiddleDimension
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 05, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Why do you keep on quoting the Bible?.
If you weren't claiming AMORC then why were you telling people on my thread that there are born again Christians in the Rosicrucian order?.
Why is it that when I started this thread, you tried to derail me, by referring me to the AMORC thread?
How do u know there are Christians if you weren't one of them?
Why did you make the posts you made on your moniker.
I found out your lies and you quickly started claiming atheist.
For your information atheists are ignorant Satanists.
I pray you find the Jesus of the Bible you've been quoting.
I'm so loving this your response to that guy.

He probably thought you were the one that exposed him to me, not knowing that I had confirmed an opinion i had already held about him with what he did on your that your wonderful thread.

What I've observed about him is the extent of his subtlety to use scriptures to try to justify evil or something that's contrary to the will of God, similar to what Satan did during his temptation of Jesus, and his style also reminds me of that serpent in the beginning as well, where it appears so harmless and well intended but couldn't be more ulterior motivated.

It's a good thing though that the efforts of him and his likes on this thread, such as that one posting images of satanists activities as though they were truly of the church, has made me to believe that this thread poses a serious threat to the works of Satan, and you know me na, na my work be that oh.

So I have come to pitch my tent here as well, and I would also include this thread link to that my link thread so that people could also be directed to this thread, for it exposes Satanism as well.

Good job bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Olorunnim: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Niflheim:

@op,

Cult of Christianity of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Olorunnim: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

What is the meaning your name?
Does it really matter? I didn't name myself you know and I'm sure A lot of people wouldn't have the name they bear if they had the chance to name themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
budaatum:

This is a lie! Crowley wrote to Spencer, the already established imperator of Amorc, requesting that they cooperate. Spencer was never a disciple of Crowley!

Aleister Crowley on Rosicrucianism
"There is in history only one movement whose object has been to organize the isolated adepts of the White School of Magick, and this movement was totally unconnected with religion, except in so far as it lent its influence to the reformers of the Christian church. Its appeal was not at all to the people. It merely offered to open up relations with, and communicate certain practical secrets of wisdom to, isolated men of science through Europe. This movement is generally known by the name of Rosicrucianism.

"The word arouses all sorts of regrettable correspondences; but the adepts of the Society have never worried themselves in the least about the abuse of their name for the purposes of charlatanism, or about the attacks directed against them by envious critics. Indeed, so wisely have they concealed their activities that some modern scholars of the shallower type have declared that no such movement ever existed, that it was a kind of practical joke played upon the curiosity of the credulous Middle Ages. It is at least certain that, since the original proclamations, no official publications have been put forward. The essential secrets have been maintained inviolate. If, during the last few years, a considerable number of documents have been published by them, though not in their name, it is on account of the impending crisis to civilization, of which mention will later be made.

"There is no good purpose, even were there license, to discuss the nature of the basis of scientific attainment which is the core of the doctrines of the Society. It is only necessary to point out that its correspondence with alchemy is the one genuine fact on the subject which has been allowed to transpire; for the Rosicrucian, as indicated by his central symbol, the barren cross on which he has made a rose to flower, occupies himself primarily with spiritual and physiological alchemy. Taking for 'The First Matter of the Work' a neutral or inert substance (it is constantly described as the commonest and least valued thing on earth, and may actually connote any substance whatever) he deliberately poisons it, so to speak, bringing it to a stage of transmutation generally called the Black Dragon, and he proceeds to work upon this virulent poison until he obtains the perfection theoretically possible." --Magick Without Tears chapter VIII

"It is here desirable to warn the reader against the numerous false orders which have impudently assumed the name of Rosicrucian. The Masonic Societas Rosicruciana is honest and harmless; and makes no false pretences; if its members happen as a rule to be pompous busy-bodies, enlarging the borders of their phylacteries, and scrupulous about cleansing the outside of the cup and the platter; if the masks of the Officers in their Mysteries suggest the Owl, the Cat, the Parrot, and the Cuckoo, while the Robe of their Chief Magus is a Lion's Skin, that is their affair. But those orders run by persons 'claiming' to represent the True Ancient Fraternity are common swindles. The representatives of the late S. L. Mathers (Count McGregor) are the phosphorescence of the rotten wood of a branch which was lopped off the tree at the end of the 19th century. Those of Papus (Dr. Encausse), Stanislas de Guaita and Peladan, merit respect as serious, but lack full knowledge and authority. The 'Ordo Rosae Crucis' is a mass of ignorance and falsehood, but this may be a deliberate device for masking itself. The test of any Order is its attitude towards the Law of Thelema. The True Order presents the True Symbols, but avoids attaching the True Name thereto; it is only when the Postulant has taken irrevocable Oaths and been received formally, that he discovers what Fraternity he has joined. If he have taken false symbols for true, and find himself magically pledged to a gang of rascals, so much the worse for him!"
Magick in Theory & Practice chapter XII

Bros this your epistle is too long and I lost interest immediately i saw white school of magic.
Keep on feeding yourself with lies.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
budaatum:
Here is a source for those who wish to check the evidence for themselves by reading the writings of H. Spencer Lewis, instead of listening to the distorted opinions of the ignorant! Fruits, say a lot!

I can see you're very very ignorant. The only reason I'm replying to you is to keep this thread lively for more people to see the lies of the Rosicrucians.
For your information,my Dad was one of the founding members of the Rosicrucian order in Nigeria,before he encountered Christ Jesus and turned a new leaf and burnt all the nonsense books.
I'm not interested in the deceitful version that's put online, to deceive the ignorant ones, so stop deceiving yourself.
I know how I got my facts.
I won't be surprised if you're a mason or a Rosicrucian.
I can see you're trying to save face, but I'm sorry, it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
imanray37:
remember L .bulwer book about the ArrIan race living in subterranean places a notable Amorc occultists

Thanks Bro.
leave them alone to keep on deceiving themselves.
They are extremely pained because of what I divulged here.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm so loving this your response to that guy.

He probably thought you were the one that exposed him to me, not knowing that I had confirmed an opinion i had already held about him with what he did on your that your wonderful thread.

What I've observed about him is the extent of his subtlety to use scriptures to try to justify evil or something that's contrary to the will of God, similar to what Satan did during his temptation of Jesus, and his style also reminds me of that serpent in the beginning as well, where it appears so harmless and well intended but couldn't be more ulterior motivated.

It's a good thing though that the efforts of him and his likes on this thread, such as that one posting images of satanists activities as though they were truly of the church, has made me to believe that this thread poses a serious threat to the works of Satan, and you know me na, na my work be that oh.

So I have come to pitch my tent here as well, and I would also include this thread link to that my link thread so that people could also be directed to this thread, for it exposes Satanism as well.

Good job bro. God bless.

Amen.
If they could destroy me they would have done that immediately i started the thread(lolz).
It's a very big threat to them.
They are extremely angry, but it's in vain.
They can only bark.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Olorunnim:
Does it really matter? I didn't name myself you know and I'm sure A lot of people wouldn't have the name they bear if they had the chance to name themselves.

It doesooo(hahaha). You would have changed your name.
I thought you were proud of what you're.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
You think? Your thoughts are absolutely wrong.Jesus Christ is the Redeemer who you need to set you free from the devil's grip, God's mercy still beckons, so repent and accept His forgiveness before it is too latequote author=MiddleDimension post=79928995]

that means you are telling a lie and you are of your father the devil!

i think christ is the one that needs redemption[/quote]
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by budaatum: 2:48am On Jul 06, 2019
You see nothing. If your dad was a Roc as you claim you would never be spewing the lies you're spewing here. But hey, knock yourself out. People are not as stupid as you think.

EnthronedbyGod:

I can see you're very very ignorant. The only reason I'm replying to you is to keep this thread lively for more people to see the lies of the Rosicrucians.
For your information,my Dad was one of the founding members of the Rosicrucian order in Nigeria,before he encountered Christ Jesus and turned a new leaf and burnt all the nonsense books.
I'm not interested in the deceitful version that's put online, to deceive the ignorant ones, so stop deceiving yourself.
I know how I got my facts.
I won't be surprised if you're a mason or a Rosicrucian.
I can see you're trying to save face, but I'm sorry, it's too late.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Niflheim(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
@op,

These are your words:....................................... [/b]my Dad was one of the founding members of the Rosicrucian order in Nigeria,before he encountered Christ Jesus and turned a new leaf and burnt all the nonsense books[b]

Now check out what the Rosicrucans say: [/b]The Order was officially established in Nigeria in October 1933. The Rosicrucian Park which is situated in Calabar, serves as the Regional Administration for English speaking West Africa under the English Grand Lodge for Europe, Africa and the Middle East.[b].................................................https://www.amorc.org.ng/about-us/

QUESTION 1: How old was your father in 1933?

QUESTION 2: How old are you now, since you "claim" that your father helped in establishing the Rosicrucian Order 6 years before World War II began?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.