Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies (14785 Views)

The Rosicrucian Order - A Visit / Rosicrucian Order (AMORC) / Oyakhilome' Similar Teachings With Those Of The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
danny56:

Even your name is enough for anyone to know the danger of this. Imagine this guy still trying hard to recruit new members. No one is pledging alligence to your Egyptian god.

Pls don't argue with this people.
Let them be, their minds are made up.
The post has already been made, those who'll be blessed by it will be, while those who have chosen the way of destruction can continue.
This is my piece of advice.
God bless.

5 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by GrandGallantry: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Pls don't argue with this people.
Let them be, their minds are made up.
The post has already been made, those who'll be blessed by it will be, while those who have chosen the way of destruction can continue.
This is my piece of advice.
God bless.

Religion is a very delicate matter. Don’t judge.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Giftedprof: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I have come across members of the Rosicrucian order who have always tried to initiate new members by telling them it's a harmless organisation, which has a lot of born again Christians, but I have to emphatically state that it's a lie.

I opened this thread to refute their claims about AMORC being a harmless organisation

There is no way on earth one can be a genuine born again christian and still be a Rosicrucian. it's impossible.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU PLEASE
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Giftedprof:

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU PLEASE

Send me an email
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Send me an email
He has done that on three separate occasions to me and I have replied to each of them but he is yet to reply to any of them despite saying it was urgent.

I don't know why, maybe he should explain the reason for this when next he contacts either of us.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
He has done that on three separate occasions to me and I have replied to each of them but he is yet to reply to any of them despite saying it was urgent.

I don't know why, maybe he should explain the reason for this when next he contacts either of us.

Thanks and God bless.

Na waooo.
This is interesting.
I hope he is genuine, cos if he isn't , his actually wasting time.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hey bro.

Good job.

I have been to this thread on several occasions but have been relunctant to comment on it because i am not informed on this subject.

However considering the extent of the depth of my knowledge concerning Satan, having observed the presence of several satanists here suggests that this your exposé of the Rosicrucian order is antisatan and significantly detrimental to his works, so I have no choice but to register my presence.

So bro are you through with the exposé, because I don't need to know much about it, for the actions of the satanists here have done enough to suggest this is counterproductive to their master's works, and hence aroused my interest on the matter. So if you are not through, please continue let me see if i can learn a thing or two on the subject. And i'm also going to contribute what I can to the thread.

And first of all can you let me know what AMORC means? Is it a word or an acronym? If an acronym, what does it stand for?

As I said earlier i don't know jack about AMORC, but I can relate to your saying here concerning Egypt being the first stronghold of Satanism.

For if you could remember, Egypt played host to the mighty works of God that God used to prove to the whole world that He was the Lord of the Earth. (Exodus 9:14-16).

And something else very interesting that transpired in Egypt which I took particular note of, was the extent to which the magicians of Egypt could replicate the works of God that were done there.

For it was a case study, and I got to understand that the Egyptian magicians were able to showcase works at the height of Satan's powers, and hence their ability to replicate the works of God to the extent they did.

So it shows the extent of Satanism that was in Egypt at the time, for it was the height of Satanism, and so that agrees with your saying here that it was the first strongest hold of satanism, and maybe this is not unconnected to the image of the Pharoah of Egypt that several satanists here use as their nairaland profile picture.

So it suggests why Egypt was chosen by God as the stage to show the world that He was the Lord of the Earth, for it was like a straight contest on Earth between the best of Satan and the best of God in terms of works, with the magicians of Egypt (Satanists) representing Satan, while Moses of Israel represented God.

To be continued.
Apologies!!!

Intended to continue here but on a second thought, decided against it because it could derail from the thread topic.

So I had to create a special thread for this and start again from the beginning.

And it could be accessed via the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5320389/power-showdown-land-egypt-satans

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Apologies!!!

Intended to continue here but on a second thought, decided against it because it could derail from the thread topic.

So I had to create a special thread for this and start again from the beginning.

And it could be accessed via the following link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5320389/power-showdown-land-egypt-satans

God bless.

OK, will check it up
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

OK, will check it up
Thanks bro.

I wanted to also let you know that the other guy has finally replied me, and he seems genuine from our interactions thus far.

God bless.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
Their outlook of God.

They say God is ever living, ever present, without limiting attributes or definite form of manifestation.

God is the god of our hearts, Man is God and the Son of God and that their is no other God but Man, This clearly has a mystical meaning and not to be taken literally.

The Rosicrucian concept of God is essentially a universal mind, intelligence and infinite power. The concept isn't dogmatic.

The Rosicrucians expound the principle that God is wholly a subjective experience and thus of personal interpretation meaning that whatever you interpret God to be that's what He is.

This is serious brainwashing.

@bolded. Stack atheism, which in it's essence, is satanism.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
That the living Jesus who didn't die on the cross was taken to the garden tomb and treated by Essene doctors.

That Jesus appeared to various disciples at different times over the next few days demonstrating the ability of the master to project His personality and consciousness to places distant from His physical body, that this feat by Jesus wasn't unique,but common to many of the eminent avatars of the past.

That the ascension of Jesus was a mystical and psychic event and had nothing supernatural in it.

That Jesus was full of mystical and psychic abilities.
Funny enough, the people who believe this are scholars, very highly intelligent folk. Hahahahahahaha. Satan deceive the elite more.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i really like the part where he said something about each cycle of seven years in one's life. like from age 0-7, 8-14, ... but when he veered off into talking about happenings in one's life being associated with the heavenly bodies, at that point, i as an atheist got discouraged reading on.

but i do not think that idea, linking happenings in one's life to the heavenly bodies, should be a concern to the christian afterall, when jesus was born, a heavenly body appeared. and the heavenly body as well as the people who could read it were not presented in the bible as anti god in any way.
When did you become an atheist?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Olorunnim:
Typical of Humans to Always fear What they don't know and Make no attempt to Understand it.
I keep hearing this from occultists. You guys are very secretive and does everything in the cover of darkness, only when your member denounces that we get to know what goes on in your temple, yet you claim we fear what we don't know.

So your ex members too don't know?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
MiddleDimension:

yes, they believe in God. infact that's one of the criteria if not the only criteria you need to be their member. oh, you also should be able to read and write because in there, if you are not ready to read, rosicrucianism will not be very interesting to you.

so yes, they believe in God or any higher power. you can call it god, energy, etc; but it has to be a higher power than yourself. this is why you see people from all walks of life, as well as from all religions and cultural background among them
I very well know you in this forum to be a member of the Rosicrucian Order, and here you say they believe in God. And in a thread, l also read you saying Christ was a Rosicrucian, so that makes you Christian right?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
MiddleDimension:

please post the link to where i said ''PEOPLE SHOULD COME AND JOIN AMORC'', an organization of which i am not a member.

all i said is that there are born agains there, nothing more!
What the Hell? You are not. Member of AMORC but anywhere that name is mentioned, you are there to engage people and answer questions? You lie MiddleDimension, you lie.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
MiddleDimension:

you still haven't shown me where i encouraged people to join the Rosicrucian Order
You do it a lot in your posts.

You may not have stated it categorically in those exact words, but you going everywhere AMORC is mentioned to make it seem like it is a harmless organization, and that so many top Christians are members means you intend for Christians to see it as okay to join.

You even campaign that Jesus was a member
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
MiddleDimension:

that means you are telling a lie and you are of your father the devil!

i think christ is the one that needs redemption
No, he is not lying. He may be just joined Nairaland, but we have known you for years. What he said is true abt you.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Olorunnim: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Anas09 post=80622750]
I keep hearing this from occultists. You guys are very secretive and does everything in the cover of darkness, only when your member denounces that we get to know what goes on in your temple, yet you claim we fear what we don't know.

So your ex members too don't know? Strange for you to decide that I'm a cultists, "What it means is that Christians Muslims all other religious people should stop making decisions about other peoples religion views because you don't agree with them" it means open your eyes and mind to other possibilities, besides I'm irreligious You self-servicer.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Olorunnim post=80623547][/quote]
Oh, my mind is so open, and my openness actually led me to Jesus.

I was going to be a New Ager, things like what AMORC
teaches fascinated me so much that I was hungry for more. They made man super power and everything achievable. I wanted to astral project, I wanted to.meditate. I wanted to do a lot
But. Jesus kept coming up and undiscovered that most of the books I read had issues with the divinity of Jesus. Those kind of teachings which kept mentioning Jesus and saying things as apposed to what I had heard Christians preached that made wanted to hear from Jesus and see what He said for himself about Himself. So, I picked the Bible, then, I fell in Love with Him and have remaianed love since.

I will give my neck to be hacked off than give him up. Lailai.

2 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anas09:

What the Hell? You are not. Member of AMORC but anywhere that name is mentioned, you are there to engage people and answer questions? You lie MiddleDimension, you lie.

He isn't proud of who he is.

He knows that the Rosicrucian order is another scam of the devil so he isn't so proud of admitting who he truly is.

He knows the truth deep within him, but the devil wouldn't allow him to embrace the truth.

I just pray he finally accepts Christ, because his conscience keeps on troubling him. If he was proud of who he was, he would have admitted that he is a Rosicrucian, but he is ashamed, thats why he can't publicly admit.

3 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Anas09: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

He isn't proud of who he is.

He knows that the Rosicrucian order is another scam of the devil so he isn't so proud of admitting who he truly is.

He knows the truth deep within him, but the devil wouldn't allow him to embrace the truth.

I just pray he finally accepts Christ, because his conscience keeps on troubling him. If he was proud of who he was, he would have admitted that he is a Rosicrucian, but he is ashamed, thats why he can't publicly admit.
I'm surprised he said he is an atheist. I have been in this forum long enough to know who is who by their contributions. Every Esoteric thread, MiddleDimension is always there. Most of his ilks are no longer active but they were many here.
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by budaatum: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Behold the Sign
Ancient Symbolism by Ralph M. Lewis
https://www.nairaland.com/4793988/mystical-life/2#80659446

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2019
budaatum:
Behold the Sign Ancient Symbolism by Ralph M. Lewis https://www.nairaland.com/4793988/mystical-life/2#80659446

please anyone reading this thread should avoid this book like a plague.

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

any reason why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by budaatum: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Anyone reading this comment must trust the person above more than yourself if you dare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Last Last not all will be saved. There are people that even God and Jesus knows they will be saved.No need to argue, just pray for them.

I pray for Atheist and all Satanists on NL that the grace of God will lead them to salvation. Amen
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starlight10:
Last Last not all will be saved. There are people that even God and Jesus knows they will be saved.No need to argue, just pray for them.

I pray for Atheist and all Satanists on NL that the grace of God will lead them to salvation. Amen

are you sure that you will be saved?!
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
herakles:

are you sure that you will be saved9?!

It is my hope. It is my Confession.

How about you brother? Where will you spend eternity?
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starlight10:

It is my hope. It is my Confession.

How about you brother? Where will you spend eternity?

if you write an exam and you fail, what happens?! of course you can always write it again (though you will forget that you wrote it the first time or multiple times)
Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
herakles:

if you write an exam and you fail, what happens?! of course you can always write it again (though you will forget that you wrote it the first time or multiple times)

It is appointed unto man to die once, after that judgement. But go off... lol

Please dont bother me. I didnt mention you when i wrote my comment. My dad denounced Amorc in the 80s and burnt all theiir mags. I know about Ekkankar and Grail people. They are all formulas to Hell. Christians are not ignorant of the devils devices.

I know there are people genuinely seeking for the meaning of life and peace, i have been there. They think true Christianity is a burden, they need a place they wont feel judged for things Chritianity call Sin which they dont think they can live without.

However Christianity is easy. And it gives true Peace. Not like the world gives. Because you get to enjoy the Peace of Christ.

St Agustine says my soul is restless until it rests in you oh Lord.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by herakles: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starlight10:

It is appointed unto man to die once, after that judgement. But go off... lol

Please dont bother me. I didnt mention you when i wrote my comment. My dad denounced Amorc in the 80s and burnt all theiir mags. I know about Ekkankar and Grail people. They are all formulas to Hell. Christians are not ignorant of the devils devices.

I know there are people genuinely seeking for the meaning of life and peace, i have been there. They think true Christianity is a burden, they need a place they wont feel judged for things Chritianity call Sin which they dont think they can live without.

However Christianity is easy. And it gives true Peace. Not like the world gives. Because you get to enjoy the Peace of Christ.

St Agustine says my soul is restless until it rests in you oh Lord.

Shalom

smh! do you really know?! you need to be freed from the shackles of dogmatic religious views

1 Like

Re: The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies by CodeTemplar: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
plaetton:

Who are they ?

Rosicrucisnism is not a religion, therefore no burden is placed on anyone to believe or not to believe God , gods or their associates myths.
It is a school, a school of philosophy where diverse issues of philosophy, science, religion, history are freely explored. And like all schools, you do whatever you like with your knowledge.
There is no particular belief system being propagated.

I don't believe in the existence of God. I did before.
It's about asking questions, the deep inner questions that we have , and following where they lead.

I kept asking questions, more and more questions , until it let me to more and more answers, and finally to answer that the universe did not ever need a God.
A closed school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Osun Ushers In 2021 With Inter-Religious Prayer (Pictures) / How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.