Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case (24368 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kenturkey048(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You see how shallow you are? all these online warriors are always Tigers online but mice offline, as I know you'll be shaking like a jelly fish in real life, let me advice you let me advice you, go back and check what I wrote, now read yours and ask yourself again why I posted it.
shaking like jelly fish for you?? I laff taya.....quoting me wasn't necessary ma..you should have quoted the CoZAs member not me.,because in turn, it looks like "you dey refer to me as the church member"...so anybody would have reacted the way I did...next time,,please be specific.....
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by 12inchDickson: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. With a nick like that, it's a miracle anyone would take you serious.

Don't go study for putme.
take me serious not , I have made my point and hope you know how stupid you sound right now . We don’t have to agree with whatever the hell you think . Nevertheless the said pastor is just too randy,! There’s no lie with out an atom of truth ..
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

While I was in secondary school(SSS3 precisely),some of my juniors in SSS2 were caught sleeping together in an old school bus and another at d back of a class. They were within age 16—17.Ds happened in 2016.Now with ur analysis dt being below legal age consent could also mean rape,my question is can those people nw come out to say they were raped?Though it was glaring to both teachers and fellow students dt dey succumbed to their lustful desires.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Passovile: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Nairaland should consider adding a dislike buttoncry
Ijaya123:
And what will the meeting achieve? Exercise in futility. CAN had better focus on what is happening in Kaduna and the recent Ruga settlement plan by the government.

To the case proper, if the rape actually occur, I expect the the victim to file criminal charges against the pastor, and not go on tv to grant an interview.

I also have a question for the woman, the accuser, how do you get raped as a virgin and not scream out in pains to attract the attention of the other family member that was in the house when the rape was going on?

More questions than answers I guess. I’m also aware that Timi Dakolo is planning a 7-day protest against the pastor and the church. Is that the court where redress is sought for a criminal case like this?

I think there is more to this than the rape case being alleged.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kenturkey048(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

While I was in secondary school(SSS3 precisely),some of my juniors in SSS2 were caught sleeping together in an old school bus and another at d back of a class. They were within age 16—17.Ds happened in 2016.Now with ur analysis dt being below legal age consent could also mean rape,my question is can those people nw come out to say they were raped?Though it was glaring to both teachers and fellow students dt dey succumbed to their lustful desires.
I see...2016 you were in SSS3.??I see why it's difficult to relate...baba if 16 and 17 years straff its nothing,nobody go tag am rape..they are peers,,same age grade.,probably in same reasoning frequence,.not when a man of 30-35 years is having canal knowledge with a girl of 16....

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Dpharisee:

Ruganization of Nigeria should be more important to CAN, let the woman make a formal complaint, we are tired of media trial in this country, meanwhile I am not a member of COZA

Ruganization should be a priority to socio—cultural groups and not CAN.because d Ruga settlement is to take place across d nation and there are states dt CAN do not really av mouth there.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Ubdavis(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:
This pastor no get levels sef ..

See the ugly woman they claimed he raped .

She fit ugly for face but sweet down below..... , besides, she is not ugly, yet not beautiful to me...
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2019
ghanaman5050:

You are number 1 fool in West Africa. She was just 17 . I hate you.

so because she was 17 means dt anyone who had sex with her raped her?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

I guess you reading what you composing.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Preator:

Why is it so hard for people to understand that you can't legally have sex with a minor? It's a crime cos a minor's consent is inadmissible.

And I thought all graduates minor in Law during their stint in school.

Pls don't say dt.In our higher institutions,we av guys of 19–20 years befriending girls of 17 yrs and dey do sleep with each other. Does it mean dt every time dey av sex,d guy is always raping d girl?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Truth370: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2019
naijaboy756:
COZA member

Stop being Emotional. Go to the court and sick Justice what's the essence of speaking if you don't want to file charges??
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Shalomc(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2019
lonelygem:

Its a man of God we are talking about here not just a man.

80% trust Pastors than Jesus Christ himself.
No one would have had any premonitions that any sane man would think of bouncing on her in her house and at an open living room of that kind.

Mind you, for certain reasons, so many ladies wouldn't dare talk about any misbehaviour from their pastors. It is often kept as secret and swallowed.

There may be so much to these than we think.

Take a look at a lady's chat below

Those trusting pastors have themselves to blame.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I like how you emboldened that part. It draws the attention of the world to your stupidity, and tomfoolishness. Shout? You ask why she didn't shout? She was taken advantage of by someone she trusted and she didn't shout? After being told to trust him? shout only comes with fear. She wasn't scared of him. She may not have been aware of what she was engaging in, but she wasn't scared of him. Whatever pain came out of it, she took like that. And what if she wasn't a Virgin and had had sex with her mates? So? How is that of any importance?

You people just take very irrelevant, and unnecessary matters into perspective.

u shot yourself sir because she actually said dt she was still a virgin in d interview.U can go and rewatch and confirm.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Shalomc(f): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

Pls don't say dt.In our higher institutions,we av guys of 19–20 years befriending girls of 17 yrs and dey do sleep with each other. Does it mean dt every time dey av sex,d guy is always raping d girl?
Don't mind them
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

u shot yourself sir because she actually said dt she was still a virgin in d interview.U can go and rewatch and confirm.

I never shot myself. I was only assuming, based on the person's tone. I never stated that it in fact happened.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

Try and understand the difference.

If an SS3 student who is over 18 and is the sch's headboy has sex with an ss1 student who is under 18, and later on she confesses to the act or was caught and she claimed rape, her allegation would cary weight.

4 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

I guess you reading what you composing.

I don't understand u o.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

I don't understand u o.

Thought as much. So I guess you wont understand what you composed
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

If an SS3 student who is over 18 and is the sch's headboy has sex with an ss1 student who is under 18, and later on she confesses to the act or was caught and she claimed rape, her allegation would cary weight.

But wot if dey both planned to av sex and later on d gal comes out with a rape accusation,would d accusation still carry weight?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Rufai1314(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
This is nothing but islamization
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Thought as much. So I guess you wont understand what y

u composed

see if u want to explain,explain and if u don't want to pls don't quote me AGAIN.Afterall someone can learn one or two things from d thread.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by articulate078: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sorry for bothering u with questions but wot if dey were caught and d girl did not raise an allegation of rape,in d eyes of d society or d teacher dt might av caught dem can d boy be seen as a rapist?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by naijaboy756: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Truth370:

Stop being Emotional. Go to the court and sick Justice what's the essence of speaking if you don't want to file charges??
'sick"
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

But wot if dey both planned to av sex and later on d gal comes out with a rape accusation,would d accusation still carry weight?

Yes, it will because she's underage
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Truth370: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
naijaboy756:
'sick"

Hypocrite!!!
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

statutory rape

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Nothing good will come out of it. Most pastors are hungry and that guy has the money, connections and influence to buy them over and kill the matter, moreover most of them too are not clean. So forget the matter, nothing dey happen
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by JastSiryin(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2019
MakeWeTalk:
Wetin PFN go do?

PFN are they Christians ?

They have mastered the art of deception!
This post below exposes Biodun as a Freemaso.
So his free mason bros go protect am.

These are Masonic indications below, so the Freemasons go kill the case

PFN is full of Freemasons.

And the most famous of them na Adeboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Guy you really need to stop smoking crack. You're tripping hard grin
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Temple1288(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

After seeing the way women threw up false rape and sexual misconduct allegations against US supreme Court nominee justice kavanaugh, I have learnt to not believe media trial.
Women are devilish in nature

How bout Neymar?
Even Brian Banks?

During that rape saga against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, everyone considered the man a rapist already..
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Temple1288(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

After seeing the way women threw up false rape and sexual misconduct allegations against US supreme Court nominee justice kavanaugh, I have learnt to not believe media trial.

How bout Neymar?
Even Brian Banks?

During that rape saga against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, everyone considered the man a rapist already.. Women are devilish!
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Temple1288(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

How bout Neymar?
Even Brian Banks?

During that rape saga against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, everyone considered the man a rapist already.. Women are devilish! They can kill at anytime they want to by whatever means possible.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Preator: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
articulate078:

Yes. That's the law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Criticizing Men Of God Can Cause Leprosy / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.