Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case (24369 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by gobuchinny: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:
This pastor no get levels sef ..

See the ugly woman they claimed he raped .

You wey get level go rape beyonce naa..just negodu your thought pattern

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:
Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga.

There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on?

Why didn't you rush to change?

Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.

I so agree with you. My question on this issue is simple...why not report to the police since it's Justice you want, why social media? In developed climes the first time was a legal battle that's drawn by in this case it is not.

As far as I'm concerned, the motive is to bring down this man and the church. Stupid 17years old olosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Ijaya123:
And what will the meeting achieve? Exercise in futility.

If the rape actually occur, I expect the the victim to file criminal charges against the pastor, and not go on tv to grant an interview.

I also have a question for the woman, the accuser, how do you get raped as a virgin and not scream out in pains to attract the attention of the other family member that was in the house when the rape was going on?

More question than answers I guess. I’m also aware that Timi Dakolo is planning a 7-day protest against the pastor and the church. Is that the court where redress is sought for a criminal case like this?

I think there is more to this than the rape case being alleged.
and family members didn't see blood on the couch?

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Goldenheart(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Yawwwn
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga.

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
she didn't even have to share anything there would have been blood since she said she was a virgin and there was no way she could walk normally afterwards so her family members would've known immediately

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by slimfit1(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2019
The case is between the court, his church and wife none of CAN's business.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Rajman45(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Please,

We're not fools please

ANOTHER COZA MEMBER IN THE BUILDING. Make una dey deceive una self with false analogy and claims. U will be the first to slap Ur daughter wherever she tells u about molestation done to her by ur Mr holy pastor. Wake up jor...

3 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

consensual rape
There is no such thing as a consensual version of rape. It is a phrase used by a person who has misspoken.
Rape is an illegal act, and not a consensual act. Under some situations, a person can not legally consent to sex, such as when they are under the legal age of consent, passed out, drugged, illegally coerced, threatened, threats to harm others, mentally incompetent, when it involves incest, etc.

South Korean Church Leader Sentenced to Prison in #MeToo Case

SEOUL, South Korea — A prominent church pastor whose behavior came under scrutiny when the #MeToo movement took hold in South Korea was sentenced Thursday to 15 years in prison for “habitually” raping female followers who said they were deceived into believing that he was God.

Lee Jae-rock, 75, the founder of Manmin Central Church in Seoul, has been dogged by allegations of extortion, fraud and sexual abuse for decades, and mainstream Christian groups have accused him of leading a cult. But it was not until the #MeToo movement caught on in South Korea early this year that Mr. Lee was arrested.

Encouraged by the movement, eight former female followers sued Mr. Lee. Some of them told reporters that he had lured them to his apartment, ordered them to get naked “as Adam and Eve did in the Garden of Eden” and raped them. Mr. Lee was formally arrested in May.

In its ruling on Thursday, a three-judge panel at the Seoul Central District Court convicted Mr. Lee of raping the eight women. dozens of times between 2000 and 2014.

“While attending his church from an early age, the victims were led to believe that the way to heaven lay in treating the accused like God and obeying him,” the presiding judge, Chung Moon-sung, said in the ruling. “He habitually raped and sexually violated them, abusing their inability to protest or resist his acts because of his absolute authority.”

The court said the pastor had victimized others besides the eight women who had come forward. Former members of the church have also said so.

Mr. Lee, who has denied all charges against him, stood in silence, his eyes closed, while the judge read the verdict. His followers, who packed the courtroom and spilled outside, let out a collective sigh when the sentence was announced, but Mr. Lee himself showed little emotion. During previous court appearances, he has claimed to be hard of hearing.

Mr. Lee’s church and his lawyers painted the eight women as disgruntled former members who “spread lies riding the bandwagon of the #MeToo movement” after being excommunicated for breaching church rules.

Since January, a series of women have come forward in South Korea with accusations of sexual abuse by male colleagues or supervisors. A number of prominent men, including politicians, theater directors, prosecutors, writers and professors, have since apologized for sexual misconduct and resigned from their positions, some of them ending up in court on criminal charges.

But Mr. Lee’s case has drawn particular interest because of his past notoriety.

Mainstream churches have called him a heretic, and his followers have sometimes lashed out violently to defend him. In 1999, they rampaged through MBC, a leading TV station, vandalizing broadcasting equipment and interrupting the airing of a program that investigated charges of sexual exploitation and other allegations against Mr. Lee.

Weyreypey you are a lecturer, and it is understandable why you will support biodun Fatonyibo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2019
ZaraGift:

The federal government is planning to bring rapists a.k.a Fulani jihadist herdsmen to your doorsteps with this Rugan settlement, the church and Christians are doing nothing against it, Fulani jihadist have raped and killed countless Christian farmers but CAN has done nothing, Christians in Taraba, Adamawa etc are facing persecution daily but their fellow Christians claim ignorance

Have you considered that the reason why Christians are facing all these troubles is because we are hiding the sin in the house?

God will not intervene on our behalf regarding herdsmen, Boko Haram, economy, etc, until we run away from the sin in our lives and come to him with a clean heart.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by miraclea: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Fulani headsmen aka Boko Haram raping P F N members on daily basis ure there sharing church money the alleged fake rape is what ure doing press up for don't worry kwantinue
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by livelymatilda: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

In summary, he slept with a Minor who was 17 year old... Right?

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Ufedolove: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Ijaya123:
And what will the meeting achieve? Exercise in futility.

If the rape actually occur, I expect the the victim to file criminal charges against the pastor, and not go on tv to grant an interview.

I also have a question for the woman, the accuser, how do you get raped as a virgin and not scream out in pains to attract the attention of the other family member that was in the house when the rape was going on?

More question than answers I guess. I’m also aware that Timi Dakolo is planning a 7-day protest against the pastor and the church. Is that the court where redress is sought for a criminal case like this?

I think there is more to this than the rape case being alleged.

This is the question I've been asking since ooo! You were raped, fine. Why grant an interview instead of pressing charges? What happened to writing statement at the police station?
Then protest? Nah nah nah! Nothing is sensible here. Someone is trying to bring another down

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nukilia: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Mk12:

After seeing the way women threw up false rape and sexual misconduct allegations against US supreme Court nominee justice kavanaugh, I have learnt to not believe media trial.
Women are devilish in nature

You hit the nail on its head

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ZaraGift: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

Have you considered that the reason why Christians are facing all these troubles is because we are hiding the sin in the house?

God will not intervene on our behalf regarding herdsmen, Boko Haram, economy, etc, until we run away from the sin in our lives and come to him with a clean heart.

Thank you

Now I have seen you well, I called you terrorist sympathiser in the other thread you started calling the mods,

You're an Islamist who use taqiyya to deceive other faiths, you're lame in your tactics.

I'm keeping closed eyes on you

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by bennynaza(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Since Busola Dakolo, nearly 30 women have come up with stories of their sordid encounter with the randy Pastor. But how come NONE have put forward any evidence. They all seem to be in the know of the man's poor sexual attitude towards women, but NONE had enough thought to record, audio or visual or picture or any tangible proof. Not that it is that hard to record someone these days. Some even claim he chatted them up. Where are the chats? Are they still afraid? Even when they have come out openly to accuse him.

These women are only disappointed that the man who promised them so much (including marriage) to get in between their legs failed to fulfill these "promises". The man was just too sleek and cunny for them.
I don't care about religion let alone pastors and I don't even want to go into my opinion on gullible followers, but surely they can not all be so stupid to keep falling for his "trap" if their greedy minds weren't sending them back to him despite all they knew or the rumours about him.
Busola was "legally" too young to give consent, that's true, but why allow herself to be used over and over again if she wasn't enjoying it or at least enduring it in hope of something like marriage, power or money. She could have spoken up or at least stop coming to the church. She stopped being underaged over 10 years ago!

Every human including Biodun has every right to be as randy as they want. As long as it's consentual, that isn't a crime. But shame on him to hide under the cloak of divinity. But bigger shame on those who will still attend his club. SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Quorax: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:
No formal complaint yet from Mrs dakolo to any board of authority. Am only seeing someone allowing devil to use her
some of you just think with your anus. You think the reason why they are making noise about this ish... Is cos of Timis wife? I am sure many of you do not even know this man has a long history of sexual accusations. Why always him?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Elvis778(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2019
grin better, but seriously from her story, i just see 2 pips having a sexual relationship, it's not even statutory rape cuz age of consent in Nigeria is 11years old. http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-age-of-consent/
so i don't see how this is rape.....
But this guys have to be holding their pastors oo, see how the man is just jumping from one she to another, no self control, a self acclaimed pastor for that matter, him no even get class sef (just dey follow anything under skirt).
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2019
bennynaza:
Since Busola Dakolo, nearly 30 women have come up with stories of their sordid encounter with the randy Pastor. But how come NONE have put forward any evidence. They all seem to be in the know of the man's poor sexual attitude towards women, but NONE had enough thought to record, audio or visual or picture or any tangible proof. Not that it is that hard to record someone these days. Some even claim he chatted them up. Where are the chats? Are they still afraid? Even when they have come out openly to accuse him.

These women are only disappointed that the man who promised them so much (including marriage) to get in between their legs failed to fulfill these "promises". The man was just too sleek and cunny for them.
I don't care about religion let alone pastors and I don't even want to go into my opinion on gullible followers, but surely they can not all be so stupid to keep falling for his "trap" if their greedy minds weren't sending them back to him despite all they knew or the rumours about him.
Busola was "legally" too young to give consent, that's true, but why allow herself to be used over and over again if she wasn't enjoying it or at least enduring it in hope of something like marriage, power or money. She could have spoken up or at least stop coming to the church. She stopped being underaged over 10 years ago!

Every human including Biodun has every right to be as randy as they want. As long as it's consentual, that isn't a crime. But shame on him to hide under the cloak of divinity. But bigger shame on those who will still attend his club. SHAME!

Regardless of the points you are making, the truth is, it still.does.not put the pastor in a good light.

Repeatedly violating his marital vows is not what we expect of a man of God.

Having sex outside of marriage is not what we expect of a man of God.

Succumbing to temptation is not what we expect of a man of God.

Yes, some of the ladies may have also been in the wrong, but a pastor should know better.

Sin is I'm the house. Let's not let it wreck the house
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by motorola(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2019
In as much as I love your write up and saw some sense in it I will disagree with you on so many things you outlined, if you ever followed the rape allegations in the USA Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, R Kelly etc, what do you notice these ladies barely knew what rape was, at their tender age they couldn’t come to terms with the meaning of rape infact most didn’t know it was an abuse until they spoke to someone and remember there is trauma attached to it emotional for that matter, I have not condemn any but please be guided when making statements online, it will be here for a long time even long after we are gone
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

3 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Skinnado(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Good
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Ijaya123: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:

That is not even the issue here. She could have cleaned it up after the sex or rape, as the case may be.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by mu2sa2: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Breeze don blow fowl yansh. For all the evils they've been perpetrating, satan is dealing with them. "Brother war against brother".
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Preator: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

All this doesn't matter if she was a minor.
By the way, most victims of rape/abuse/sexual assault rarely scream out due to fear. And extended abuse is possible because the perp always threaten the victims.
Its a pain I pray you and yours never experience first hand.

Perhaps this site will enlighten you more. Rape is a social menace that should attract the most severe punishment.

www.dancinginthedarkness.com

By the way, I do not presume the Pastor guilty. That's for a Law court. But know that most rape survivors do not talk or report for years. This means no hospital records or report to use as evidence. That's why rapist usually walk free out of courts. We have to fe-stigmatize rape so people can come out and report such evil acts, get treated as well as evidence to prosecute.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by livelymatilda: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
You watch too much movies.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by silibaba: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2019
dachiwater:
The Christian Association of Nigerian, CAN seems to have made a U-turn on their stance on Pastor Fatoyinbo’s alleged rape case, as they reportedly initiated a move to meet with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN leadership over the incident. 

Recall that CAN had earlier told News Telegraph that the rape allegation was not their business, as they do not interfere in the way Pastors run their churches. However the Special Assistant, Media and Communications to the CAN President, Pastor Adebayo Oladeji, who confirmed that the Christian body will meet with PFN leadership over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s alleged rape case, added that they will get to the root of the matter.

The statement read in part, “The Christian Association of Nigeria as a body, condemns any case of rape in strong terms, it doesn’t matter who is involved. It is ungodly, wicked, and reprehensible. However, on the allegations against Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo, we have no details about the matter other than what we are reading on the social media, this is not reliable and credible evidence enough to jump into a conclusion.

“The CAN Leadership, therefore, has reached out to the leadership of the block which the Pastor in question belongs with a view to getting to the root of the matter. This will help us to make the right decision on the issue.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/can-to-meet-pfn-leadership-over-pastor-fatoyinbos-alleged-rape-case/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
anyhow sha. We Catholics are no longer under jerryCAN
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Dpharisee: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2019
CAN should rather be meeting urgently over the establishment of RUGAN Fulani in Christian communities which threatens Christians and allow the law to take its cause over the Pastor Fato
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2019
livelymatilda:

You watch too much movies.
I don't watch movies I only watch football. So you can rape a virgin without blood?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kingsaeedibn: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Christians are the most savaged people on earth. So divided they are..

Any rumour against a church or someone that's not part of your church..

You would believe and do everything to make the shit stay on the person / church..

Just for you to claim your church is better.

Did Jesus even attended church? Tsw

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
I don't watch movies I only watch football. So you can rape a virgin without blood?

I'm not the person you quoted, but yes, some virgins don't bleed on their first night.

It has to do with the varying anatomy of the hymen. Also, girls who, for example, do sport vigorously can lose their hymen sans sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.