Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case (24442 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Temple1288:

How bout Neymar?
Even Brian Banks?

During that rape saga against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, everyone considered the man a rapist already..
women of nowadays dea fear me. consensual sex they will tag it rape because they know people will believe them.
na the Neymar own shock me pass . she carefully planned it and even released a twisted video to back her claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
ofemigeorge:

Let's just assume you are speaking sense OK. So they bring the man and his church down. OK, then what happens. Dakolo takes over his church or starts a new church of his own.
Or dakolo money increases and he starts getting endorsement deals after ,right?

Look people that bring other people down ,its either they are in the same business, church competition business or they are within the church only in different ranking so the lower wants to over throne the other, like in offices.

Do you know the stigma dakolo and his family are as we type are presently undergoing. The kids and all. Pls guy reason this things.

If for a million bucks paid to dakolo to bring anybody down will it be a comfortable well doing family man that you will pick to do the job?

My question have been what is the motive? Nobody seems to have answered me that question. If it's Justice then institute a legal case against him not this social media war and dragging the church into this rubbish.

I want to tell you there's more to this gist than you know so I demand we ask the family to do the right thing and save us this thrash
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
ghanaman5050:

Your mother is olosho. I will ook for a gay guy to rape. Idiot

Morally bankrupt individual...What has this got to do with my mother idiot...Face my arguments and be sensible. Let her take it to court and prove her case I will find the case too. Saint I hail you. Just advise her to take it to court. Simple.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Preator:

Why is it so hard for people to understand that you can't legally have sex with a minor? It's a crime cos a minor's consent is inadmissible.

And I thought all graduates minor in Law during their stint in school.

I so agree with you. However, sir, malicious defamation of character is as worst as rape. Advise her to take it to court. Biodun has the issues not COZA and not CAN neither.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
ejibaba:

My question have been what is the motive? Nobody seems to have answered me that question. If it's Justice then institute a legal case against him not this social media war and dragging the church into this rubbish.

I want to tell you there's more to this gist than you know so I demand we ask the family to do the right thing and save us this thrash
The motive I believe is to call out publicly, that others, too afraid to speak can open up.
To send a message to other churches
The power of social media is better than any police station.
You know how our police force is, they sweep under the carpet, or Na who get money pass dey win case.

This the only way to get the attention of everyone including the police force to any powerful suspect. If not they will get off the hook easily before you say jack Robinson.
You read about them here on naira land.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by bluecircle470: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
flames01:

You must have very limited knowledge of the scriptures or no knowledge at all. Looks like you are one of those who swallows everything your pastor says, good or bad. Consequently, you go wherever your pastor directs you, even if he directs you to everlasting damnation.

Indomie generation
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benyork4(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
STILL ON THE COZA RAPE I'm Wai ( I don't know how we got here). There's a protest which is going on now at Coza ,Abuja . because of alleged rape of one Busola who was a baby mama with two kids before finally marrying her present husband.This protest is organised by christians.(The ones without sins are casting stones already.) No one needs a college degree to know Rape is a terible offence punishable by law, we all know this. But i think one may need a PhD in mystery to fathom why Nigerian christians didn't protest when an innocent woman was framed and killed in Kano for blasphemy. I still need more than primary certificate to understand why the death of the female redeemed evangelist on the street of Abuja didn't bother the Christians to protest. I am still in shock why Leah Sharibu, the only girl bokoharam left behind because of her Faith in Jesus Christ didn't raise an eyebrow among the so-called Christians but a mere allegation has inspired many into protest. I wonder how this bunch of hypocrites sleep at night when pregnant women, young girls, and innocent children are been butchered in Benue, Zamfara, Katsina, northeast and elsewhere! It is ridiculous how people could be so hair-trigered and everly tilted in their sheer desires to pursue vanity. A lady granted an interview on ! Naija, alleging that she was raped and all of a sudden, the activists who couldn't talk on Leah Sharibu, nor protest the killing in zamfara and elsewhere are in COZA protesting. Lemme ask between rape and murder which one deserves capital punishment, or better still protest? A million allegations can't turn someone to a criminal. Anyone can be alleged to something and whoever alleges must prove. Note this is still an allegation. You need your brains back pls.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by TheAlchemist: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Komu1048:

U r absolutely ryt bro, she was in pain coz while her husband career is fading away, pst biodun own is sky rocketing. She felt if this guy had married me I wud av bin thinking of owning mansion, fleet of cars etc.
She is sponsor to destroy the man of God. If fatoyinbo is still in one small 200 people capacity church wud she be saying this undecided undecided

Spot on!
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Komu1048(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You and weyreypey are indeed jesters. I want to believe your opinions are just jokes. Jokes. Nothing more. Because they re rather infantile, and I don't want to believe any individual above 18 would compose such nonsense. How can a girl of 17 year old seduce a pastor? To what end? What did she hope to achieve?

You people still want to believe that the pastor is innocent at all cost. That is very bad. Very very bad. I hope you maintain the same energy when your daughter gets raped. Maybe she seduced the rapist. Then go on to quote Paul.

I pity some of you that supports this junk n cooked up stories. Devil is really using all means to pull down the Church of God n ignorantly u people are supporting this cause. I weep for some people that will carry curse ontop wetin no concern them. Let assume she is even saying the truth let God judge, I will never support anything against the church or man of God
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Komu1048(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Benyork4:
STILL ON THE COZA RAPE
I'm Wai ( I don't know how we got here).
There's a protest which is going on now at Coza
,Abuja . because of alleged rape of one Busola who
was a baby mama with two kids before finally
marrying her present husband.This protest is
organised by christians.(The ones without sins are
casting stones already.) No one needs a college
degree to know Rape is a terible offence
punishable by law, we all know this.
But i think one may need a PhD in mystery to
fathom why Nigerian christians didn't protest when
an innocent woman was framed and killed in Kano
for blasphemy. I still need more than primary
certificate to understand why the death of the
female redeemed evangelist on the street of Abuja
didn't bother the Christians to protest. I am still
in shock why Leah Sharibu, the only girl bokoharam
left behind because of her Faith in Jesus Christ
didn't raise an eyebrow among the so-called
Christians but a mere allegation has inspired many
into protest. I wonder how this bunch of hypocrites
sleep at night when pregnant women, young girls,
and innocent children are been butchered in Benue,
Zamfara, Katsina, northeast and elsewhere! It is
ridiculous how people could be so hair-trigered and
everly tilted in their sheer desires to pursue
vanity.
A lady granted an interview on ! Naija, alleging
that she was raped and all of a sudden, the
activists who couldn't talk on Leah Sharibu, nor
protest the killing in zamfara and elsewhere are in
COZA protesting.
Lemme ask between rape and murder which one
deserves capital punishment, or better still
protest? A million allegations can't turn someone
to a criminal. Anyone can be alleged to something
and whoever alleges must prove.
Note this is still an allegation.
You need your brains back pls.

God will bless you, I hope people can think like you esp Christian, devil is really try to pull down the Church of God in naija by all means... From killing to govt dabbling into church affairs. Now using our women with the backing of some men. Hope people can see beyond their nose
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Komu1048:

I pity some of you that supports this junk n cooked up stories. Devil is really using all means to pull down the Church of God n ignorantly u people are supporting this cause. I weep for some people that will carry curse ontop wetin no concern them. Let assume she is even saying the truth let God judge, I will never support anything against the church or man of God

Lol.

Please. Bullshit.

So the pastor is above mistake?

When a man comes to your house, and steals your property, then proceeds to rape your wife and daughters, do you let God judge him, or do you pick up a stick and break his head (get authorities involved to make up his behind bars)?

So why the preferential treatment against certain men because they claim to be led by anointing? Why always him? Why do they always accuse him? What is so special about his church? Even some Pentecostals don't take him serious. Why don't they do this for Odukoya? Or Oyedepo? Or Adefarasin? Or Adeyemi? Why always Fatoyinbo?

What we should be concerned about now is that a proper investigation should be done, not saying "devil is trying to pull down the church". Devil is responsible for everything. He's also responsible for why our country is in chaos, and also the sole reason why we don't have light. We give Devil way too many credit.

I hope when you get robbed or something, you leave the thief, even when you have a chance to catch him. Let God be the judge.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Komu1048:

God will bless you, I hope people can think like you esp Christian, devil is really try to pull down the Church of God in naija by all means... From killing to govt dabbling into church affairs. Now using our women with the backing of some men. Hope people can see beyond their nose

I don't understand your position, truth.

This is not an attack against the church. Nobody is angry with the church. No. It's just its practices, and attitude of the pastor that people don't like. What people like you have to learn is that the church is not a place or a pastor, but all body of Christians. The church is not Francis or Adeboye, or Oyedepo, or whoever else you adore. The church isn't Redeemed, or Winners, or Deeper Life. No. It's all body of believers. So what is wrong in investigating one person for alleged sexual misconduct? How does that affect the rest of the church? How does that impede the growth of the church? How does that shake the faith of Christians worldwide? Just one man? He's beneath insignificance.

So stop all these projections. If you can't reply me with logic, and wisdom, then go hang.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by booksrite001: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
ejibaba:
I so agree with you. However, sir, malicious defamation of character is as worst as rape. Advise her to take it to court. Biodun has the issues not COZA and not CAN neither.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Apostle Suleman Celebrates 14th Anniversary Of Omega Fire Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.