Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,515 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89142 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
prinsam30:

one of them spotted already
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
JuanDeDios:

You people still don't get it. She said she was raped at 17, many years ago. No, she did not keep the skirt so she has nothing to take before a judge. Not that the Nigerian state as of today has the capability to investigate these kinds of rape cases so most alleged rapists walk. Under these circumstances, what do you do? Keep quiet? No. You speak out because THAT'S THE ONLY TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM FALLING VICTIM. When you speak out other victims will do and parents in that church and elsewhere now know to watch their daughters. This is an important thing to do.

The way bimbo of "Berger to Ajah" spoke out?

ur not even disturbed that the man may just be innocent?

mob justice has taken many innocent stop it.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by ZeusPharoah1(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
I will like to know what #Richdad has to say about this matter
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
See How Xtianity In Nigeria Disturbing The Peace Of The Nation
and Islam is disturbing the peace of the world. boko haram, alqeda , is I etc.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by jeamie(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Jobless citizens
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists

So you u want them to be shown video evidence before they protest? cheesy
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:

The way bimbo of "Berger to Ajah" spoke out?

ur not even disturbed that the man may just be innocent?

mob justice has taken many innocent stop it.

Say another thing please!

Who is better between Messi and Ronaldo?

You not intuned and updated about trends
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
kunmiiii:

Lol...but seriously, there are so many poor thinkers on NL, rape apologists, misogynists, and a retinue of cyber crime advocates, they have taken and ran over Nairaland that I stopped engaging them a long time ago, I always give kudos to people who have the strength to. Hiaaan...I can't deal also, i just read topics on FP and move on because finding reasonable comments or intelligible discourse is always like a needle in a haystack.

I should know. Nairaland has gone to the dogs. I think I will subscribe to your suggestion. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
abels:
you are a mad man

you are wickedly evil....taking one persons word against the other over um substantiated claims .

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Another rape apologist spotted. Funny how y'all can ask for evidence of a rape case but none of you gullible cowards can ask for evidence of Bible stories or make findings about the history of your middle eastern religion. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by BruncleZuma: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

To hell with you and who you are. I know you're powerless and defenseless. Don't try me or else you may not survive past this night if I kneel down to pray against you.

Ogbeni keep quiet before I give you better dirty digital slap...look at these clowns.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
A protest tagged "Church Too Movement" is currently ongoing at COZA church. The protest starts by 9am in Abuja.

This is coming following the rape allegation leveled against popular COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo’s Wife.

The #IStandWithBusolaDakolo sparked outrage & a call for #stepdownpastor. People are calling on Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo to step down as COZA senior pastor.

In anticipation of the widely publicized protest, COZA church and roads are fully armed with Soldiers, Mopol and Police.

See more live updates and Watch videos after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/protest-at-coza-church-live-updates.html?m=1

Minus he rape incident,just take a look at how Pple dress to go and worship the most high.

Modern churches are pure scam. Tufiakwa. U dress anyhow to church BT wear suits yo job interviews and conference. Hypocrites
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Evercurious(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
General0847:

At least she has a story, where's his response? This silence ain't golden

So you expect him to be a charlatan? She should go to court and I bet you he ll give you the response there..

Joblessness at its height
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

Which church! Or gathering of young men and women searching for jobs and matchmaking and contracts headed by a serial rapist and assisted by his team using bible and screaming Jesus as a coverup?

I know a living church from a mile afar no need to talk much. If you're blind you're blind.

Thanks for your information. I am in Lagos and you are in Abuja. I don't know what is happening in that Church. From this information, it seems the Church is motivational speaking Church
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by IamSoProlific: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

Your point is she’s lying Right??
But think about it, What will she gain with the lies??

Like hello?

You people should stop this "what will she gain" line, one even asked whether they're hungry to bring up such evil accusations.

In actual sense, that girl that accused CR7 by standards isn't hungry. Asides that, people have their different motive. Celebrity,hungry or not!

All in all, I support none of them, mine is that court is the best place to do that, 15years incident is too small compared to the lady that accused one of Trump's aide, with a sexual abuse that happened bunch of decades years ago.

She should have started ranting on social media, but she chose to do the needful which was throwing the book at him, R.Kelly saga comes to mind.

I have no affiliates whatsoever with the coza guy, never knew he existed prior to the incident. But I wouldn't suspend my sense of reasoning and turn emotional in factual stuff, hereby becoming a slanderer by default.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by eraj4real: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
felibrain:

Shut up my friend. Your story only shows that you're a weak fool. You should ashamed writing that nonsense up there. What pastor influence? A man like you? Shame on you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nairalanduseles: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
If he had a conscience he will come out and clear his name asap.....But because he is in a lawless country he is still bold enough to hold a service.....
Religion is the greatest scam ever
When u see your leader is a rapist.......And raped a minor.......he should be behind bars already.......But if na small guy men na so den go don rush lock den with no evidence ........

NAIJA WAKE UP

No repentance in jail.....he deserves no mercy
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by 989900: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
[s]Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

My problem with most youth is that they don't think critically, that's why they are swindled by God of men and politician. A 17year old is not a kid, most 17year old are in 100lvl in the university.

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe.

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please. [/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Laryne(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
The rape allegation is why we don't have steady power supply The rape allegation was why the 2019 election was rigged The rape allegation is why we have so many unemployed The rape allegation is why we have bad infrastructure The rape allegation is why the poor cannot afford good education The rape allegation is why Nigeria is as it is... Mtchhhwee....rubbisshhhh misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Chithauri(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Excuse me, did you just type this pile of horseshiït?? So only virgins have the 'right' to be raped? News flash: Promiscuity DOES NOT invalidate rape. Rape is sex that is not consensual. You seem ignorant and childish.

There I confirmed it. You're ignorant. For a 17 year old to be an undergraduate has nothing to do with the law. The law says kids under 18 are mentally, emotionally and psychologically incapable of giving CONSENT. So you analogy is flawed and wrong.

Hopefully, the judges are not as dumb as you are.
sorry bro. I will not hang a man based on allegation

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

I am sure u have been involved in multiple lynching s....it will be ur turn soon
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

I am sure u have been involved in multiple lynching s....it will be ur turn soon
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Uduakden(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm nigerians youths, now i see the reason why the president said they are lazy. How can they organize a protest without having heard from the accused person. the constitution states that you cant convict an accused unless he is convicted by law(a judge). its amazes me how christian who are supposed to be in thier different church are protesting, forgeting when a protitute was brought to Jesus to condem by stoning, by the jews. Many of them protesting are rapers, kidnappers, armrobbers, ritualists, fornicators, prostitutes commiting different sins. Later they will ask God for forgiveness. I strongly condem rape nomater who commite it. im a victim of rape also. this year, a 13 years girl was rape to dead, an so many rape cases. this lasy youths didnt protest. What makes the pastors case so different from others, sometimes this so called rape victims give thier consent and enjoy the process, but because the guy no longer gives her his attention or commissions, she will come out to say it was rape, just to purnish the guy or revenge. What keeps her silent all this while. The end time is near guys be careful on who you are having sex with today because tomorow she might come out to say it was rape. guys learn from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingreign(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
babaolofin:

Thanks for your information. I am in Lagos and you are in Abuja. I don't know what is happening in that Church. From this information, it seems the Church is motivational speaking Church
Next time don't argue blindly or defend what you don't know.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Typical Nigerian, abuse and unwarranted insult over common sense.

Anyways what common sense or point should I expect from a nit-wit and dvmbfellow like you.

you claim not to stand with anyone but you keep sharing a stupid story that shows you are with the pastor.

abeg rest with your story.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nairalanduseles: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Like hello?

You people should stop this "what will she gain" line, one even asked whether they're hungry to bring up such evil accusations.

In actual sense, that girl that accused CR7 by standards isn't hungry. Asides that, people have their different motive. Celebrity,hungry or not!

All in all, I support none of them, mine is that court is the best place to do that, 15years incident is too small compared to the lady that accused of of Trump's aide, bunch of decades years ago.

She should have started ranting on social media, but she chose to do the needful which was throwing the book at him, R.Kelly saga comes to mind.

I have no affiliates whatsoever with the coza guy, never knew he existed prior to the incident. But I wouldn't suspend my sense of reasoning and turn emotional in factual stuff, hereby becoming a slanderer by default.

U are so baised.......R Kelly will go to jail
That bastard slept with minors
I guess u 're sleeping with minors too .....keep it up u will go to jail.....
Any one who sleeps with a minor deserves jail
Rapist should be life or death sentence

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So you u want them to be shown video evidence before they protest? cheesy
u can't just go about tarnish in another's reputation....
refer to Berger to Ajah saga and see how evil ladies can be.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Emaprince: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Meehhhnnn...I have never seen a more stupid people than these idiots protesting against a pastor who have not been found guilty of any crime.

I don't even trust pastors and I have not been to church for years, but then even if the pastor is found guilty, what is the point of this protest?

Are Nigerians this foolish and jobless?

Look at educated men with probably the most dusty skeletons in their closets protesting. Are these men innocent? Many of them have slept with underaged girls and their maids who are vulnerable.

Many of the women here have slept with underaged boys too...look at every one forming holier than thou.

Why throw a stone from a glass house, just because you aren't popular and no one is putting your dirt's out there on media?

I am trying to figure out what the bitterness is that made Mrs dakolo to come out now to talk about something that happened donkey years ago. Is she jealous of the goodies the pastors wife is enjoying? Is the pastors wife showing off to her? Is the pastor ignoring her and making it seem like they never had sex/affairs?

From experience I have seen the length a woman can go to bring down a man that had an affair with her and then start ignoring her like she an shit.

Tupac confirmed this too when he was jailed for sexual assault which he claimed he was innocent of....In his words is the biblical famous qoute "hell hath no fury than a woman scorned".

For the fact that he can't be with all the women had affairs with, this possessive Jezebel had to put him in trouble by accusing him of sexual assault.

Same story as ESE Walters. The ediot that dated this pastor for months. Had consensual sex several times. Then when the guy man moved on as the play boy he is, the ediot lady wanted to tarnish his image and bring him down by claiming she was manipulated. A grown woman brazenly claiming that she was manipulated, not hypnotized? After having sex SEVERAL times.

IDIOTS!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2019
hrykanu231:

Please permit me to ask, how many such protest have you initiated, especially as it concerns other ills you have mentioned?

is it ryt to engage in mob justice? this is not a protest it is MOB ACTION against one man by his HATERS and ignorants
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Sonofthunder9(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Wat exactly are they protesting for
Stupid set of people
Their mum never do lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2019
See the illiterates they went to hire for 10,000 Naira!

Even holding banners upside down after

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
zeuss:

is it ryt to engage in mob justice? this is not a protest it is MOB ACTION against one man by his HATERS and ignorants
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.