Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89270 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Sorry, You're not actually this dumb are you?

1. It CANNOT be termed consensual. Why? Because Busola was **BELOW** the age of consent as at the time of the incident. D you understand? I cannot dumb it down further for you.

2. Know what birth certificates are for?? No, Dumbo. It is used to ascertain the ages of people. I'm sure COZA will document her date of assignment into positions in the church so with the help of those documents and her birth certificate, her age as at the time of the incident can be determined.

Why are a lot of rape apologists unintelligent?
sigh. How can the age be determined. There is no way. Mr paator can claim it was year 2000
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Toseenlove: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
malvisguy212:
and Islam is disturbing the peace of the world. boko haram, alqeda , is I etc.

Both of u are extremely Useless people.

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Iree1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
When buhari was saying Nigeria youth are lazy, I guess u kwn Wat he means now, we hv so many jobless youth in dis country, instead of fighting for the betterment of our dear country, we engage ourselves in meaningless things.......may God help naija youth sha...

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by chessguru(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

What’s your point sef, Are u saying the allegation is false or she seduces him??
were you there when it all happened ?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Estharfabian:
Dude. Stfu

Did you read his comments? Did you really take your time, Not sparing your ability to be empathetic? Did you really read that comment? Did you? Did you not find the slightest bit offensive? Do you understand what rape is? Have you ever felt helpless? Have you ever been raped? Are you okay?

You can continue with your on-line protest. I'm off.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by stanliwise(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists
And what is implication of your last statement?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by chessguru(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Iree1:
When buhari was saying Nigeria youth are lazy, I guess u kwn Wat he means now, we hv so many jobless youth in dis country, instead of fighting for the betterment of our dear country, we engage ourselves in meaningless things.......may God help naija youth sha...
misplaced priorities
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bulleye(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
As an average God-fearing man knows it is easier to rob a bank than rape a 16-year old in her parent's house unless the man is armed. Raping is not as easy as some people view it. I think the court should be allowed to decide this issue otherwise we are all encouraging cyber lynching.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by marvelli(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

PLS STOP BEING UNNECESSARILY SENTIMENTAL. SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT ID SHE HAS A CASE AND STOP DISTURBING US.

RAPE KOO..RAPE NI.. ABEGI
Are you like bobrisky, a man who dresses and acts like a woman? Because this is quite harsh coming from a real woman. Please don't let Busola and COZA disturb you o, whenever you see those names pls be sure to skip the topic. Your peace of mind is key smiley
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Blissb9: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't mind the bastard, i pray his wife/sisters/mother get ganged raped, lemme how he/she will be able to open up..emmeuote author=tegrianonigltd post=79801720]

You haven’t had a family member raped, at 15 my sister was [/quote]
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by stanliwise(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

My problem with most youth is that they don't think critically, that's why they are swindled by God of men and politician. A 17year old is not a kid, most 17year old are in 100lvl in the university.

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe.

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.
You are not mentally stable I guess.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by chessguru(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

The prayer of a randy rapist (sinner) is an abomination onto the Lord.
The truth you should seek, hope you don't allow him to lay hands on your head and prophesy? Cos a curse without cause is a curse courseless. But in this case the reverse is the case. And any man operating under a curse or demonic influence who lays hands to pray for another person, automatically transfer same influence.

you dey there when he dey rape am ?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by OXLANDOWN: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
NIGERIAN POLICE , PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND GIVE A PUBLIC STATEMENT. RAPE IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE.
If he is innocent, say it
If guilty, prosecute him.
She has made public the allegation, the Government is to protect all citizens.

Police please take over.

Rape destroys
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Sonofthunder9(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
so you want the man to do their mummies too?bros you wicked o
Bros I Dnt say such
We have many pressing issues that is left unattended
Had it been d accuser is not a celebrity will d protest hold
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
S[quote author=Evercurious post=79803706][/quote]

Cosby own Gain media also, it start with pressure to confess, with this more oppressed will find their voice and come out when time for court come. How old are you ?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by sylve11: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
LilSmith55:
Some people white go soon turn brown

grin grin cool
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by abels(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Till then , i will screen grab this conversation and share with you at the end of this matter, i wanted to tell you some relevant things but i will not...the question i want to ask you is can you stake your life savings in this case that the snickers wearing pastor will win the case in court? can you confidently do that...or are you not following what people have been saying about him since 2013 and even recently? if You are a die hard COZA member, sorry i cant even help you
zeuss:

you are wickedly evil....taking one persons word against the other over um substantiated claims .

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by ikorodureporta: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Looks like some COZA crew don invade NL
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Chithauri(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Ladies, please take note

If any of these men that are active on Nairaland ask you out, please, say no to them

Most of them are rapists, rape apologists, animals. Anybody supporting this man and questioning these protests, are all evil.

Supporting a rapist is corruption. Saying that people should not protest rape ia corruption. All of the times that people have protested alleged corrupt officers, why haven't you said they should find something better to do? When you say they should go and protest those in N/Assembly and Aso Rock, do you have proof that politicians are corrupt as well? Is their corruption not also alleged?

Every crime is alleged, but people ought to protest it, because without protests, there will be no investigations against the wealthyband influential

There are no sacred cows, if a mechanic must be convicted of rape, so must a rich and influential Man of God. What is justice if its arms don't reach the high and mighty of the society? Fatoyinbo must be used as a scapegoat, whether you are a local school teacher or a rich, urban pastor, you must answer to your crimes

Nairaland is filled with sick people. Everyone must be held accountable for their crimes, it is those in positions of trust that rape those who trust them, the most. Rape is a betrayal of trust, not just an act of violence

Busola's confession has led many to confess their truths across thos nation. People are finding out tgeir kids and siblings have been molested in large numbers, it is exposing animals and allowing victims of all ages the chance to heal.

Busola Dakota has done a great thing and she will be rewarded heavily by God.
the earlier you realized men are not your problem the better for you.
mob mentality.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

Sad.

Nairaland is a really toxic place.

The reason why many of these defenders are defending Fatoyinbo is because they see him as a hustler who made it, and they feel that there is hope for them as he made it, therefore anyone trying to bring down their hero is the enemy

It's really disturbing that people still think sentimentally.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sonofthunder9:

Bros I Dnt say such
We have many pressing issues that is left unattended
Had it been d accuser is not a celebrity will d protest hold
is that why you no go church today?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Sonofthunder9(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
is that why you no go church today?
Hahahaa Isi aki like u
Biko I went
I worship God not man
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by TooMuchStuff: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Remove religion from the matter at hand

We talking about a rapist here and not Christianity.

No one mentioned Christianity when R.Kelly, Clinton, CR7? Neymar or Bill Cosby

Stop playing religious card
Go back to Islam for Muslims only forum and leave church matters for Christians only. We no invite Muslims to vomit here.
Go seek for justice for Aisha who was rapped about 1431 yrs ago in mecca. We are dealing with 20yrs ago matter here. Do same for her. She needs it more in her grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by IamSoProlific: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
I raped u in 1999. But u still kept coming to my church till i made u choir mistress. You left after getting married to a new chior master.( after 2 pregnancies for him). How does this fly in a court of law?

It will fly In a feminist court led by a stupidd feminist with weak male supporters alias women wrapper who think with sentiment and not with sense
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Sorry, You're not actually this dumb are you?

1. It CANNOT be termed consensual. Why? Because Busola was **BELOW** the age of consent as at the time of the incident. D you understand? I cannot dumb it down further for you.

2. Know what birth certificates are for?? No, Dumbo. It is used to ascertain the ages of people. I'm sure COZA will document her date of assignment into positions in the church so with the help of those documents and her birth certificate, her age as at the time of the incident can be determined.

Why are a lot of rape apologists unintelligent?

Sincerely! I think is diabolical.

This lots are very dumb!
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You haven’t had a family member raped, at 15 my sister was
rape by the coza man too? therefore anyman accused of rape must be guilty?
stop being wicked and give a benefit of th. doubt.
Google "Berger to Ajah" an. see what slevil women can do to a man
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by pahen1991: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
This country is indeed a useless one with fools occupying the environs
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
TooMuchStuff:

Go back to Islam for Muslims only forum and leave church matters for Christians only. We no invite Muslims to vomit here.
Go seek for justice for Aisha who was rapped about 1431 yrs ago in mecca. We are dealing with 20yrs ago matter here. Do same for her. She needs it more in her grave.
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by stanliwise(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

PLS STOP BEING UNNECESSARILY SENTIMENTAL. SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT ID SHE HAS A CASE AND STOP DISTURBING US.

RAPE KOO..RAPE NI.. ABEGI

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by zeuss: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
danietohbadt:

What steps have you taken too? It's easy to seat at home and rant. Do something, they've done theirs.

what is ryt about Lynchin? mob action us evil and must be condemn d

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.