Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89085 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2019
greggng:

Consensual love affair BTW a minor and an adullt? Think again
i ask again what proof does she have to show it happened in 1999 not 2000 She and the pastor are both scums
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2019
prinsam30:

honestly the tin just weak me Aswear, no wonder bubu tagged them Lazy Youth...

the country is going down the drain yet nobody deem it fit to protest, but look at them, very useless mofos

Shut up please!

Are you handicapped?

Have you started a protest and it didn't gain momentum?

Take a sit please and plan for lunch
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by elijahkayode(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Fatoyinbo is just a Scape goat in a multi faceted war against the church (Religion)
moreover this buhari next phase in his Islamisation agenda, before you can understand this brouhaha, youve to head to the world stage( mainly America Vs Iran, China, Turkey, the radical Islam theology)
Jun 4 last year president buhari was invited to the US Whitehouse to give an account on y Christians were being killed, he blamed it on radical Islam's from Muslim countries
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
A week after this meeting, over 200 Christian were killed in a massacre in plateau State

Wole Soyinka & Obasanjo recently voiced their opinion
http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/18/boko-haram-west-african-fulanization-african-islamization-says-obasanjo

Recently El rufai passed a law that almost banish the Christian movement in Kaduna state
The broader war is against Religion itself , that snake wants us to lose our access to God, end times indeed, (Endtime Babylon China a Godless country that persecute Christians wants to take over from America) https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-46588650
Christian stay with your faith , God is an everyday Reality, he who lives in us is greater than ceasar and his cohorts.
Only Jesus Saves Not Muhammad
watch they will turn the table on the Muslims ,heck they don't even have the holy spirit (easy target for the snake�)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
General0847:

You are the wicked one here. Who has stopped him from responding to the allegations and even the other allegations years ago?
I hope your mother or sister gets raped and let's see how you will post this garbage.
Spawn of the devil.
Is it rape just because she said so? Has she presented any evidence? Her story has too many loopholes.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by SarkinYarki: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

You have gay tendercies I tell you ..No man can try that with me and make it out alive
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by temicyborg(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

My problem with most youth is that they don't think critically, that's why they are swindled by God of men and politician. A 17year old is not a kid, most 17year old are in 100lvl in the university.

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.
guy I owe u 4 bottle of Heineken u 2 get sense abeg
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by General0847: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Is it rape just because she said so? Has she presented any evidence? Her story has too many loopholes.

At least she has a story, where's his response? This silence ain't golden
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by BruncleZuma: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
So in summary, some deluded Nigerians just assume the protest against men of authority abusing said authorities is just for corruption alone ...Rape is a horrible psychological de-motivator and takes a really strong person to come out to re-experience that ish all over again...

If you think the protest is misguided, please standup, take a shower, logout from your freebasic, go to a school supply shop, buy a cardboard paper and a few markers, Write whatever corruption or social ailment you feel is more important, go to the nearest GUO, Ifesinachi, Muyi Line, or GIG, book a ticket, get to Abuja, head to the National Assembly, then start your own protest.

Ndi iberibe!

#JesusWhileYouWereAway
#ArewaMeToo
#PastorsAreMortalsToo

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Rebuke: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Good one. But I hope we put up this same protest against out leaders who rapes us daily in this country. :- undecided
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by HIV1: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

Egbon, You are mad o, I swear u no get anything upstairs at all, and you are mad once again, It’s obvious you are a rapist also, So she had to keep her pastor (So called Man of God) waiting outside for her to change her cloth, I don’t know how Old you are but if you are not up to 40, There is still Hope for you from Being FOOLISH
There is no sense in all u’ve written
You are the one that is a good , she has the right as woman to cover her. body before opening the door for the man of God

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

I reject this and send this curse back to you, your family and descendants a thousand times over. As for me and my family, we shall serve in the house of the Lord.

He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. I will say he is my refuge and my fortress...

Who are you o powerless man that you open your tongue to rain an ineffective curse on me? May your marriage be your destruction.

Christ is the head of his Church. Disruption of Church service is an attack on Christ. Quoting psalm 91 cannot help you. How do I know you are not married? Holy Spirit. I am in a Church right now where naturally arrows are fired back to sender by the Holy Spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
a court case is based on facts beyond reasonable doubts. This could be a consensual love affair for all we care

Sorry, You're not actually this dumb are you?

1. It CANNOT be termed consensual. Why? Because Busola was **BELOW** the age of consent as at the time of the incident. D you understand? I cannot dumb it down further for you.

2. Know what birth certificates are for?? No, Dumbo. It is used to ascertain the ages of people. I'm sure COZA will document her date of assignment into positions in the church so with the help of those documents and her birth certificate, her age as at the time of the incident can be determined.

Why are a lot of rape apologists unintelligent?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2019
toydee:
There must be forces against the pastor, this is beyond the rape allegation. Meanwhile how many times have these same people protested against their various state n the federal bad governance n embezzlement.this is crazy..Ok,because timi is a celebrity they're protesting. Hhmmmm
No hope for poor man pikin
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:

Nice, I stay in Kubwa... Flash me let me save your contact if you don't mind. 07034581213
OK. Will say hello on wasapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Tomide007:

Hmmmmm... He's a cultist again. Wetin I no go hear ooo.... Soo he sourced and paid them during service or before.

Another tout saying he was promised to be paid 10K

https://twitter.com/i/status/1145272995440668674
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingreign(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2019
babaolofin:

Christ is the head of his Church. Disruption of Church service is an attack on Christ. Quoting psalm 91 cannot help you. How do I know you are not married? Holy Spirit. I am in a Church right now where naturally arrows are fired back to sender by the Holy Spirit.

To hell with you and who you are. I know you're powerless and defenseless. Don't try me or else you may not survive past this night if I kneel down to pray against you.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by grandstar(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

My problem with most youth is that they don't think critically, that's why they are swindled by God of men and politician. A 17year old is not a kid, most 17year old are in 100lvl in the university.

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe.

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.

I believe Mrs Dakolo.

Also, others he has taken advantage of are coming out. If you were 17years and was raped by a gay man who left semen in your bumbum or even in your mouth, who would you report him too?

Also, if the following week your dad sends you to his house that the man said you should come and collect 30k from him on his behalf, what will you do? Tell your dad he raped you or simply go on the errand as told?

Or let's say you visit your uncle but that Uncle wasn't him. His wife entertains you with drinks and afterwards, urges you to have sex with her. You outrightly refuse .

She threatens that she'll scream that you were trying to rape her and that the guards downstairs will not only give you the beating of your life but she'll incite outsiders as well. And afterwards ensure you're locked up and she'll alert her husband.

Due to her threats, you give in and sleep with her. She threatens to kill you if you tell anyone and you see she means it. Afterwards you go home. Who will you report the incident too.

The next week, she calls your dad that he should send you to her that she wants to give him something. What will you tell your dad? Dad she raped you a week before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2019
I am deactivating my NL accounts. Both this one and the Kennygee account because NL has become a den of rapist, misogynists, tribalists, bullies and frustrated people who are bent on bringing their negative energy to the cyber space.

To those sympathizing with rapist, I wish rape on your sisters, mothers, daughters and any female close to you. Maybe, just maybe, it will make you understand how sensitive it is.

Bye fools.

God please don't. Some of us are still sane. Please do not deactivate.

Edit: She's gone. Another brilliant mind is lost due to these unapologetic low-lives.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by lazarusokafor90(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
General0847:

At least she has a story, where's his response? This silence ain't golden
Exactly!! that's what it is, a story just like any other. And as someone in the public light, it is not any "story" you respond to.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Evercurious(f): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:

Someone said the reason He believed her is because she has no reason to lie...hehehe.

My dear your brain dey sharp.. Maybe this could be their own Dubai strategy. Lolzzz..

So Timi and his wife went holidaying, came back and then started this? E bi like say money don finish for their hand ooh.. Lolzzz
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Ikpongiton: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Nonseose! her mates at that age are already responsible mothers in kano and zamfara.rape my yansh.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by versashee: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You haven’t had a family member raped, at 15 my sister was

And wat re u insinuating? Because ur sister was raped at 15 doesn't mean all rape allegations are true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Humanity7154: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2019
My fellow humans, will your protest allow him to take himself to court? Every sinner is afraid of death, until you throw the stone at him to justify his death call. Your protest is still not a stone but a breeze.

One will be against the law if he takes the law into his hands
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Kdon2: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:

By the time your wife and your daughters are dont make noise o.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Hmmmm, when I connect the dots and see in between the lines, all I see in envious bunch of people carrying this matter for head basically because they feel the man shows off and obviously proud, even muslims too follow for the protest.

However, Abuja of all places
I wouldn't like to see this man as weak, powerless and confused, or probably broke to know what to do.

Call DSS, let them carry all of them as intruders and miscreants. Press heavier charges, after all they know his office and his house, not coming to disrupt the church activities, bunch of haters everywhere. The alleged "rape" wasn't in his church BTW.

I detest rapists, and can actually kill-yes kill because of them, but not till proven guilty by competent law court. The so called Ese says she wasn't raped but manipulated, now let's face it, 99% of men would wash/manipulate girls before having their way. A girl have also manipulated me to have me sleep with her, which I did against my will, should I now come and cry rape.

Does it mean none of all those jobless people carrying placards around can actually single handedly or collectively sue the man, rather than causing nuisance to the public space.
Nigerians are their own problem.

My own accusation/blackmail is on the way....watch out guys.

https://www.nairaland.com/5272859/shes-trying-coza-me-shes

#IDoNotStandWithBukola
#IDoNotStandWithFato
##IstandForJustice
##IStandWithTheTruth.

please shut it with your stupid analysis
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by xyz123456: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't understand one thing. Is it that people respect their Pastors so much (Fatoyinbo) or there are just lots of rape apologists on Nairaland/Nigeria?? I am baffled by some of these comments supporting Fatoyinbo
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by babslepe: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
Nigerians and stupidity!

I will advise them to divert their efforts to protesting against the Nigerian government raping our economy and giving us daily heartbreaks with no hope of a better future
abi cause if we had a sex offenders register people like fatoyinbo won’t get away with this rape and molestation cases easily .We need a complete overhaul of our security in Nigeria from our borders to knowing how many we are and knowing everybody for themselves that is when sanity will call me to this country
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Dsavvymarketer: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
All these people wahala no go help anyone. If you have 500 naira to invest then let's make some cool dollars online
WhatsApp 08068805176

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by GMbuharii: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
The allegations could be true and both may be guilty.
A teen girl of 14-19 can be very very sexually active and easily falls prey to any Randy ranger.
That may have been what happened. She was sexually immatured then but with a transforming burning body.
Now she realised she was taken advantage of.

That's where the problem lies. Most men easily fall prey to small girls with developing hot bodies but immature brains.

I faced similar thing years back but used my senses otherwise little bisi,who was bringing herself to me at agege,would have grown up and gotten wise and hated me and maybe get me arrested.
Men be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by darkelf: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Stupid Nigerian, instead of them to protest against SARS that r killing innocent souls, failed country

There is a topic on Nairaland that says that billions were paid to senators recently. Any protest about that? NO. They are busy wasting time on allegations yet unconfirmed. I have worked in the hospital setting for years and have seen tape victims. My dear, this girl isn't a rape victim. She is a pretender

The truth would soon come to light and she will single handedly bring down her husband's career.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Kingsaeedibn: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Jobless stupid generation..

Protesting over an alleged rape case..

Them supposed lock all of una up
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by prinsam30: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Shut up please!
Are you handicapped?
Have you started a protest and it didn't gain momentum?
Take a sit please and plan for lunch

one of them spotted already

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.