Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89124 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by drI: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.

no Sir/ ma.On the contrary, most rape victims don't tell anyone. more so when it's by a trusted family friend or relative.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by promiseniqqa(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
librangyps:
I have been waiting for this all morning.

if u were in the mans shoes??
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:

You have dumped yours in the bin..... Accused remains innocent until proven guilty!! Don't be a total iddiot...

Even when I gave you a dictionary meaning of the word "acusse" you still couldn't get your dull brain to assimilate a simple sentence.

And where in my write up did I say he was guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

K
She should take the real step if she's not lying!!
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by uchennaq(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Useless people, why didn't they come out and protest on behalf of LEAH that refused to denounce christainity. Fooolish people that can't come out and protest against bad governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by alezzy13: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

If you think a rape allegation is 'nonsense.' Then you are part of the aforementioned. I do not want to discuss with misogynists.

Be like say you just learned the word
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

So many women haters on Nairaland. Whether blinded by their love for their pastors, their religion or sweet fùćk all.

Most people saying they don't believe Busola because she 'has no evidence' are rape apologists. They just need a screen or excuse to hide themselves behind.
he raped u but u kept attending the church . U even moved to abuja when d chuch relocated from ilorin. U were chior mistress for several years. This is a love affair gone wrong. She cant win in court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nairalanduseles: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists

Nothing justifies rape stop being sentimental
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by berrystunn(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists

My brother I don't understand people oh.
No body is Protestesting against impunity of this government, killing, insecurity kidnapping, and many more.

I cry for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by utenwuson: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

Egbon, You are mad o, I swear u no get anything upstairs at all, and you are mad once again, It’s obvious you are a rapist also, So she had to keep her pastor (So called Man of God) waiting outside for her to change her cloth, I don’t know how Old you are but if you are not up to 40, There is still Hope for you from Being FOOLISH
There is no sense in all u’ve written
save yourself the stress, nothing substantial in the jab of a story, only to trend and end up, if u are rape, will u be granting interview instead of going to the authorities? You are not reasoning with your sense, u are naive and mad
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Pathetic asswine

Even when I gave you a dictionary meaning of the word "acusse" you still couldn't get your dull brain to assimilate a simple sentence.

Dumb ass sheep

Iamgrey5:
An accused is
a person or people who may be guilty of a crime.

Hope you use your brain next time

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/accused

You conveniently PRESUMED he is guilty.... Until he's been proven to be or busola Dakolo stops the slandering and lodges a formal complaint.... I refuse to believe her
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by sweetrace(f): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I'd feel same when I'm as careless that more than two would accuse me

Only Busola accuses the pastor of rape. Others claim they had an affair with him. Busola’s stupid story does not hold water. She knows Nigerians react based on emotions and not intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by uchennaq(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
How do we know this allegations are true?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.
she stayed over 12 years more
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Stupid Nigerian, instead of them to protest against SARS that r killing innocent souls, failed country

Or match to National Assembly/ Aso Rock to demand good governance and direction.......

Jobless twats................

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by DaddySpyce(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
politicians have been raping Nigerians for a long time..no protest!!..but a lady accuses a pastor of rape...they carry placards... yeye people!!..pastor biodun should not worry by the time buhari appoints ministers and BBN starts...his case will be forgotten..typical Nigerians

How many ladies have come forward to accuse the politician of rape? That is exactly what we are talking about here. Standing against the fear these people put in their victims who can't speak up. If you know someone who has been raped by a politician and wants to speak up, this is the time for them to start speaking up. That is exactly what Busola has done, giving these ladies an opportunity to speak up and fear no more. So it's not about her case being with a pastor, it's about RAPE and the fear to speak up as a victim.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Pathetic asswine

Dumb ass sheep

I am still not supporting Busola Dakolo... hehehe hahahaha kwakwakwa in fact I will donate to the fatoyinbo gofundme campaign... Portiphar's wife did worse to Joseph!!
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by promiseniqqa(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
I have been waiting for this all morning. [/quote]
if u were in the mans shoes??
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

So many women haters on Nairaland. Whether blinded by their love for their pastors, their religion or sweet fùćk all.

Most people saying they don't believe Busola because she 'has no evidence' are rape apologists. They just need a screen or excuse to hide themselves behind.
They are truly pathetic and they don't know it.

When a disciple attempted to defend Jesus in the Bible when facing unjust prosecution, Jesus Himself told the discipline to stop..

I don't know why idiots who call themselves Christians go the extra mile by insulting everyone with a different opinion just to defend a common man.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by General0847: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:
Pee on you unserious slandering yoot
and who will pee on the dyke that gave birth to you? Me!
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened.

Tell me what you will do if Busola happens to be a member of your family.

It seems the word hypocrisy is used anyhow these days.

I will take it up offcoures bt the issue here is this isn’t a recent issue.

The family addressed this issue at the time it happened and put it aside.

If the man has changed and turned a new leaf looking at it from the Christian context shud it be addressed this way? Freeze gave a perspective to this.

I hate rapist bt I will like to address issues the right way also.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by articulate078: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

In another News, Gbaja, Lawan and Omo agege the mace thief have stared eating our yams o

ds are d issues dey should be protesting about but dey would do such.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Deepfeel(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
librangyps:
I have been waiting for this all morning.
Why are you not there protesting with them undecided
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:

don't mind the useless activists, they'll rather fight for the rich who can afford justice, than care about the helpless innocent souls who are being slaughtered on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by bebanky: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:

Shut up.....just shut up....you fool.

Do you know the kind of trauma that comes from rape?
Come to twitter and see countless people,but men and women recounting how it happened to them at a younger age and how thye are not able to say anything out of fear.

You guys are sick in the head.

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Aiyk2333: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
he raped u but u kept attending the church . U even moved to abuja when d chuch relocated from ilorin. U were chior mistress for several years. This is a love affair gone wrong. She cant win in court
a rape narrative whether true or false is never supposed to make sense or sound realistic. you say things the way u could recollect them. and seriously you're a slowpoke for saying it's a love affair gone wrong. maybe you forgot she's married to a successful artist with beautiful kids who are American citizens as well as Nigeria. Maybe u might think money is the problem too. If u also think she's clout chasing, she wouldn't dare to toil spoil her husband's reputation, which could cost him his endorsement and pride.. Be rational don't allow akamu take over your brain

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
uchennaq:
How do we know this allegations are true?

Exactly. Otobo, Potiphar's wife, Fapson and co comes to mind...
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by promiseniqqa(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:

You conveniently PRESUMED he is guilty.... Until he's been proven to be or busola Dakolo stops the slandering and lodges a formal complaint.... I refuse to believe her

same.... till the man is proved fvking guilty
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:

I didn't presume anything. You implied this from my comment because I wasn't supporting your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by heybeemoney(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

as a sage that you are you should know better that the present problem needs to be tackled and ur lack of understanding makes me wonder. Her voice had spoken and made many others badly come out, many more are still coming. Do you know thousands of girls with same cases but they don't have principal evidences and as such no one would believe them!?? your relation would be raped too and when she comes home to tell u, tell her to show u evidence or go to court. Mr sagacious

Thank you very much Sir..
Please kindly know that the most dangerous human being is the one reading one book... Also, note that I'm not in one way or the other supporting RAPE, but as a scholar your argument has no justifications Sir..
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Mateen1000: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
save yourself the stress, nothing substantial in the jab of a story, only to trend and end up, if u are rape, will u be granting interview instead of going to the authorities? You are not reasoning with your sense, u are naive and mad

Las Las, You be fool, I no dey Follow Stupid People like you drag. To Trend As an artist or Actress or to promote her coming movies, Right
So he’s the only pastor in Nigeria?? Or why is it always him
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
General0847:

and who will pee on the dyke that gave birth to you? Me!
Hehehe hahahaha kwakwakwa seems you misplaced your mum's house address... Sorry we don't share same....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.