Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package (21177 Views)

Malaria Eradication: Ned Nwoko Meets DSP Omo-Agege, Others For Malaria Agency / 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package / Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
We are so not discussing rape on this thread jeez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Pretty sure when your daughter gets raped, you'd use the same energy of "no evidence" and not pursue the matter.

Your level of reasoning is sickening.

Leave people to protest. Stay in your house and sleep.
Look at this useless fool with no reasoning your sense is below the reasoning of a common fool look at you a family member who is very close to me said she was raped but I did not believe her I did not insult you yet you opened that your rubbish mouth to insult me this half born nonsense from a shithole your so called parents bred you shift one side useless youth like you are the reason Naija is useless. Useless waste of space
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by HeyCorleone(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

Look at this useless fool with no reasoning your sense is below the reasoning of a common fool look at you a family member who is very close to me said she was raped but I did not believe her I did not insult you yet you opened that your rubbish mouth to insult me this half born nonsense from a shithole your so called parents bred you shift one side useless youth like you are the reason Naija is useless. Useless waste of space

A family member confided in you that she was raped, yet you didn't believe her. And you're boasting about it on an online forum. Do you want a medal for being an idiot? So if your daughter or wife confides in you that they were raped, you won't believe? Lol Wonders shall never end.

I'm not even angry at you. I don't blame the way you reason. You're a product of rape. It's obvious.Why would you see anything wrong with the way you were conceived?
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

A family member confided in you that she was raped, yet you didn't believe her. And you're boasting about it on an online forum. Do you want a model for being an idiot?

I'm not even angry at you. I don't blame the way you reason. You're a product of rape. It's obvious.Why would you see anything wrong with the way you were conceived?
Look at this useless rag talking you are a minus one to the universe haven't you heard that human beings always have a motive in everything they do this is the sense you will use and raise a family chai your a big waste I blame your mother for not visiting an abortion clinic.
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by enny09: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Saraki agan or i forgot saraki is no longer in the senate but why are receiving such huge amount when saraki is not in the senate again.
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Optionalx: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
What about their Nairaland supporters na - only likes & share - e no good o. Let the largesse reach here too na undecided
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Amudeneogu: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
please is it not corruption to receive such amount of money when some people are finding it too hard to survive in this country?
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by NkayStory(f): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
See Lawan and the fraudster called Gbajamiala balling with reckless abandon,
While their on-line thugs exist on one cup of garri a day..

Chai!
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
To be candid,we need a military coup in this country because of the injustice by the elites
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
They wont protest this

Nigeria government has been raping its citizens since 1960...

If we could voice out in this manner which its already causing HURRICANE as we type!!

Hmmmm!!

When are we going to stand with one voice to kill and deal with this National rapists taking advantage of us.. Killer herds men taken over people's land .

Polithieves taken advantage of the people ignorance feeding fat..

Not providing the basic needs or infrastructures
for its people!!

WHEN WHEN AND WHEN!!
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by edo3(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ogaga87:
Where are those protesting to COZA, come and see those raping our future here..

Jobless Nigerian
Walahi u took that outta my mouth.. This is live video of rape,,evidence substantiated..
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Jiddon: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Money dey for naija oooo
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by sundayoluwatimi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Development-suspending package!
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Eagleword14(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
For real? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by booksrite001: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
eagleword14:
For real?

cool
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by booksrite001: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
day2logic:
We are so not discussing rape on this thread jeez

lipsrsealed
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Alejobs: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package by Ooye12: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ausrichie:

Just plan your life and dump this country because if the masses don't want to have sense the ones who have that fire to fight will just leave
my brother sha no be abroad all does tinz Dey happen ... let’s pray to God to help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo / 2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo / Ganduje VS Sanusi: Northern Elders Lead Peace Mission To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.