Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? (2409 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Tell Us- Must She Really Needs To Tell You She Love You B4 The Game On / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Baabs(m): 1:43am On Oct 08, 2010
To ladies in the house who can stil rmber d guys dat sample dem b4 they got married.
Pls tell us d number guys dat sample u.

Note: before post, make sure u post wit a new i.d in case ur husband is reading
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Dsense(m): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2010
U think dis makes sense to ppl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2010
Baabs:

To ladies in the house who can stil rmber d guys dat sample dem b4 they got married.
Pls tell us d number guys dat sample u.

Note: before post, make sure u post wit a new i.d in case your husband is reading

lmao, nice/funny warning. You should ask the men since its not a one sided question.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Dsense(m): 1:53am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, nice/funny warning. You should ask the men since its not a one sided question.

U've not answered to ma question ooo still after u ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 1:55am On Oct 08, 2010
Wettin make your face drop like that?
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by googles: 1:56am On Oct 08, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

and of wat use will the useless info be ? stop global warming ?  undecided
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Wettin make your face drop like that?
Continue asking, you'll soon get an answer. . .
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by chamotex(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided

and of wat use will the useless info be ? reduce global warming ?  undecided

Just answer the damn question. angry angry angry
Leave story for tortoise
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 2:00am On Oct 08, 2010
Hmmn,  undecided
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Dsense(m): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2010
chamotex:

Leave story for tortoise
Damn question   hope u re cool.wat d hell did u just breath out
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by googles: 2:02am On Oct 08, 2010
chamotex:

Leave story for tortoise

sad sad sad

my husband. . . . embarassed embarassed

we will discuss it later in bed hmm?  wink wink
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by chamotex(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2010
googles:

sad sad sad

my husband. . . . embarassed embarassed

we will discuss it later in bed hmm?  wink wink

Report to the bedroom now!!! angry angry angry
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by googles: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2010
chamotex:

Report to the bedroom now!!! angry angry angry

Yessir !!!  just gimme a moment to put on dat sexy negligee you got me ystday  wink

dont worry we will discuss the matter well well. . . and you can spank my butt afterwards  wink cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Dsense(m): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmn,  undecided
U heard him wat's happen den winkD guy misunderstood us,He neva knew wat were talking bout but bump onto us nd trying to destroy everything.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 2:13am On Oct 08, 2010
D-sense:

U heard him wat's happen den winkD guy misunderstood us,He neva knew wat were talking bout but bump onto us nd trying to destroy everything.

Hehehe, its ok. We go get am later wink
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by chamotex(m): 2:15am On Oct 08, 2010
googles:

Yessir !!!  just gimme a moment to put on dat sexy negligee you got me ystday  wink

dont worry we will discuss the matter well well. . . and you can spank my butt afterwards  wink cheesy

I thought we wanted to discuss the 'sampling' numbers? embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Dsense(m): 2:15am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, its ok. We go get am later wink

seriously we have to do dat.lol
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by googles: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2010
chamotex:

I thought we wanted to discuss the 'sampling' numbers? embarassed embarassed

yes nah. . . we will discuss the numbers

and you will give me the spanking i deserve for being a very very bad girl wink
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2010
D-sense:

seriously we have to do dat.lol

Ok o. Chai, your like my long lost mischievous NL brother. Where have you been hiding?
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Dsense(m): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok o. Chai, your like my long lost mischievous NL brother. Where have you been hiding?

Lol.Actually i've been on d other planet called ''Mars''.Arrived on d ''Earth'' couple of months ago.lol
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 2:25am On Oct 08, 2010
Chinekemo. You we have to catch up since you just arrived
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by kaygenx123(m): 2:32am On Oct 08, 2010
Am a virgin. Never gotten laid before.lol. Its freaking hard trying 2 maintain that status.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by hinduism(f): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2010
For me i have a diary where i write down names of guys i sleep with,right from my first day i lost my virginity,I am not regreting anything about my past,in my diary i found out that i have slept with 75 men from the day i lost my virginity till date. So what do you hope to gain as i have told you?
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by InkedNerd(f): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2010
Hinduism, no mind am.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Baabs(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2010
75 after ur virginity makin 76
I dnt dat sud be calld fornication it is seventication.
I dnt tink u make heaven o @ hinduism
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by hinduism(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2010
@Baabs:

If making heaven is your aim is not mine aim and i do not want to go there, I want to go to the SPIRITUAL WORLD where GOD reside before he made heaven and earth. For he BIBLE SAYS THAT HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY BUT HIS WORD SHALL REMAIN, SO IF HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY MEANS HEAVEN IS PART OF THE MATERIAL WORLD,I want to go beyond that.
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by 190: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2010
^^
then nah hell fire u dey stare @ so,

@post

I have slept with 35 girls all my entire life and still counting,

I know my records is weak, but @least im okay wiv it~
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by googles: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2010
Baabs:

I dnt tink u make heaven o

so you actually opened your thread to judge pples  undecided

you have the pass to heaven and hell abi ?  St. Barnabas
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2010
Latinos probably 17 White over 21, Indians 6, Chinese 4, Filipino 1, blacks uncountable so let your imagination do the rest calc . .
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by 190: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2010
Can i name how many ladies ive sampled in my dream here on NL
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Baabs(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2010
@reality, googles, i cnt laff
U stil countin abi, rmber is always present@190
Re: How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2010
Baabs:

@reality i cnt laff
U stil countin abi, rmber is always present@190

What's funny?

190:

Can i name how many ladies ive sampled in my dream here on NL

NO THANKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? / Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? / His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.