Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo (5427 Views)

But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Blue Film On Sunday? WHY?? / 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am not afraid of Hiv and AIDS ok ,
I eat ,play and hold hands with them (even kiss dem)
I will always tell dem all this some agree to it ,but others sad

I was counselling a lady wt hiv yesterday ,about this but she promise to give at least 50guys HIV ...I begged her about heaven and HIV ticket to heaven but she refuse ...if not am a nurse I would av raised alarm cry
you nor fit arrest her
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol God created us all right we are all his children just that some of us are stubborn children grin
u dont even know y am saying dat!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
positivevibez:
you nor fit arrest her
Am so confused my dear ,my profession & ethics is a great hindrance to a lot of things
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Wise people will start saying what is this clown saying ' I am a clown ! But God knows who is clown between me and you.... wink

Hiv/AIDS virus can be beneficial to children of God who has the Evil disease, ( I mean the Real children of God )..Pagans and Muslims included
Why I said the real of children of God is that people in d church as am typing this are more heartless than the devil...We have 2 types of children of God the real *and ordinary Btw*
A real* child of God With HIV will use that sorrowful time to make amends ,give all she/he has to the less priviledges, forgive her enemies and be in a state of indulgence ...by so doing preparing for heaven let me see how God(Not tinubu ,adeboye or buhari) will put you in hell ...at least you have the chance of leaving this cursed world of injustice,backstabbers,iniquity and blindness

What about Ordinary children of God ,"Make them try get HIV And AIDS " innocent men are in trouble ,Infact 1000 will go down ....Sister Cynthia aunty prayer warrior will say am not going down alone " she will seduce pastor Mike ,Evang deepfeel ,choirmaster Oma even her lesbian friend Ada etc to sex cheesy , I'm not going down alone ,she will always say ...Tufiakwa sad ..This ones are in the church to infitrate the holy Spirit( holy Spirit may you reign in me)

Brethrens I envy HIV patients because to me is a free ticket of leaving this useless world ...
In other words ,I can remove my womb if I like ,because am not bringing some1 out to suffer in a world which has 10 strong demons to a single being 10 : 1

Dedicated to rekhina our Dubai madam!
Pointblank247,deepfeel , and offpoint1
I have a feeling if God allowed suicide you would be one of the first to do it just to exit this shitty world
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
2% richmen nids 98% poor men to know d value of wealth ...
1% good people nids 99% bad ones to know d value of being just ..
U will even say 0.50% wisepple nids 99.50% foolish persons to know d value of wisdom..
Crowd mentality is a cancerworm to be uprooted

Deepfeel nwa mama am nt buying dat ok ,even is spreading
Hmm imagine a world where everyone is rich and no one wants to be under anyone no one will want to join hands with anyone to build something no rules no government everyone is a boss of his own , children are not answerable to their parents, women don't need men, men don't need women no time no darkness the development we have in this world now won't be cause no one will want to work
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
I have a feeling if God allowed suicide you would be one of the first to do it just to exit this shitty world
My dear ...I have prayed for God to legalise suicide but ...no sign of that ,

See tell every1 if no one wants to change dis world wt me and few ladies forever

Am removing my womb permanently wen i clock 30 ,because my child wont see wat evil i see...

Yes i said that ...livebyday thats me
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

See tell every1 if no one wants to change dis world wt me and few ladies forever

Am removing my womb permanently ,because my child wont see wat evil i see...

Then marry a wealthy man. Atleast your child will be shielded from a lot of the world's suffering
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:

So what's your airtime credit balance right now on that new phone?
Ar u igbo ? grin

Airtime N545.23
Data 1.2gig
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
Well God is not stopping anyone from committing suicide Jesus Christ Submitted himself to be killed right that's some form of suicide, there is a reason for every suicide Jesus Christs suicide was to save humanity
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well God is not stopping anyone from committing suicide Jesus Christ Submitted himself to be killed right that's some form of suicide, there is a reason for every suicide Jesus Christs suicide was to save humanity
lol in what world is murder a suicide? cheesy
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:

Then marry a wealthy man. Atleast your child will be shielded from a lot of the world's suffering
ubunja my family is damn rich , see we igbos arent like u guys,

Even when they are paying 130k in my marist college ...suicide has been my thing

At least it maked me fearless
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
u dont even know y am saying dat!
Tell me about it
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ar u igbo ? grin

Airtime N545.23
Data 1.2gig
picture or idontbelieveit
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
ubunja my family is damn rich , see we igbos arent like u guys,

Even when they are paying 130k in my marist college ...suicide has been my thing

At least it maked me fearless
okay then. ..

Come and I suicide you.

Buy first I take that virginity. It will be a waste to go unsexed.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
lol in what world is murder a suicide? cheesy
He had the power to save himself but he allowed them to murder him,
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

He had the power to save himself but he allowed them to murder him,
yar but that's not suicide.

Not resisting murder doesn't mean you wanna die.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
So what's your airtime credit balance right now on that new phone?
Hi Are you igbo? Did you understand what she said.... the statement you qoted?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi
Are you igbo? Did you understand what she said.... the statement you qoted?
I responded to the English parts. I was lazy to Ask her to translate
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
I responded to the English parts. I was lazy to Ask her to translate

Hahaha....don't ask, force her to translate. I think you have a right to hear it in English.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Hahaha....don't ask, force her to translate. I think you have a right to hear it in English.
lol let me do just that. Hope the girl didn't insult me. Or she did didn't she?.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ubunja nna gi racharam otu yesterday ...n i bought d phone, so wonderful isnt it. cheesy
amatarasha come in here!

Translate the bolded or else...
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
lol let me do just that. Hope the girl didn't insult me. Or she did didn't she?.

Hahaha.... just get her to enlighten you on her own words. it's her right. .
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Hahaha.... just get her to enlighten you on her own words. it's her right. .
will have to wait till she responds.

She's probably busy playing with the new phone.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by livebyday(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Am removing my womb permanently ,because my child wont see wat evil i see...

But why? cry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
yar but that's not suicide.

Not resisting murder doesn't mean you wanna die.
Like I said it's a form of suicide willingly Summiting yourself to be killed when you know you can easily avoid it 100% is suicide, their was a prisoners serving life sentence in the US who begged the judge to sentence him to death cause he was tired of living and needed someone to kill him cause he couldn't do it himself, the judge never gave him the death penalty, so he had to kill his fellow inmate to get it that's suicide for him
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Like I said it's a form of suicide willingly Summiting yourself to be killed when you know you can easily avoid it 100% is suicide, their was a prisoners serving life sentence in the US who begged the judge to sentence him to death cause he was tired of living and needed someone to kill him cause he couldn't do it himself, the judge never gave him the death penalty, so he had to kill his fellow inmate to get it that's suicide for him
keyword : Begged

When did Jesus beg to be killed.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by T3ndrils: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
amatarasha come in here!

That sh!t meant, in her own words "Your Old man sucked my cunt"
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

it's a sexy shît

I will suck her myself. And not give her a phone.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
keyword : Begged

When did Jesus beg to be killed.
In the book of John 13 vs 26 when Jesus disciples asked him who was going to betray him he said, (26) I will dip some bread in the sauce and give it to him, he is the man, (27) as soon as judas took the bread, Satan entered into him, hear what Jesus said to judas (hurry and do what you must do) he practically asked judas to betray him to be killed, so he asked for it, the keyword (ask)
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

U lied mr ...45/100
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
livebyday:

But why? cry
but zed
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
amatarasha come in here!

hahahaha...translate that urself ubuu cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / What Would You Do In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.