Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo (5426 Views)

But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Blue Film On Sunday? WHY?? / 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
okay then. ..

Come and I suicide you.

Buy first I take that virginity. It will be a waste to go unsexed.
I like ur offer because virginity is scam sad cry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

In the book of John 13 vs 26 when Jesus disciples asked him who was going to betray him he said, (26) I will dip some bread in the sauce and give it to him, he is the man, (27) as soon as judas took the bread, Satan entered into him, hear what Jesus said to judas (hurry and do what you must do) he practically asked judas to betray him to be killed, so he asked for it, the keyword (ask)
"what you must do".

As in fulfil prophecy.

Not "hurry up and do what I want you to do".
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
picture or idontbelieveit
Ok
N12 airtime
5mb data ar u fine now...
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Ok
N12 airtime
5mb data ar u fine now...
lmfao

Broke girl.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Adaibeku(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you are not a good counselor, why talk to them about heaven death and a, ticket to heaven, why not tell them HIV can't stop them from living their normal lives, and living as long as they were created to live why not tell them they can get married have HIV negative children and watch them grow to adults and get married and give them grandkids undecided

Haba onee ...upande nana
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Adaibeku(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

That sh!t meant, in her own words "Your Old man sucked my cunt"

Psquare sang about you ...Bizzybody yukes
......u felled it still

2 Likes

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

Broke girl.
Dont push me grin grin grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm imagine a world where everyone is rich and no one wants to be under anyone no one will want to join hands with anyone to build something no rules no government everyone is a boss of his own , children are not answerable to their parents, women don't need men, men don't need women no time no darkness the development we have in this world now won't be cause no one will want to work
I no all dat ...every1 is rich in japan and korea but overthere is our paradise ,
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Adaibeku:

......u felled it still
wie av u been nne?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Tell me about it
It has expired
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by T3ndrils: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

U lied mr ...45/100

Well atleast you got my message tho.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

He had the power to save himself but he allowed them to murder him,
Thats not suicide but sacrifice

Suicide is a selfish nortion while ,
Sacrifice is a honourable thing...
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by T3ndrils: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Adaibeku:

......u felled it still

Whatever... just pass
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi
Are you igbo? Did you understand what she said.... the statement you qoted?
Good evening sir ,hw is ur side dear ...i dont use to see you again what happened ,?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Las las.. To day open nonsense thread go tire you
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Hahaha.... just get her to enlighten you on her own words. it's her right. .
In my dictionary uncle eze ...translation isnt in it
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
"what you must do".

As in fulfil prophecy.

Not "hurry up and do what I want you to do".
Everyone must die right, picking the time to die is suicide Jesus kept telling judas to hurry up, in Mathew 26 vs 28 when judas brought those soldiers to arrest him, and came straight to kiss him as signal, Jesus whispered to judas ( be quick about it friend) everyone is destined to die ok in countries where suicide is legal sick people whom doctors will say to them u have 3-6 months to die most of them pick a day to die before that time, it's not different from what that US prisoner did everyone must die having total control on when you pick to die is suicide
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
FuckBots:
Las las.. To day open nonsense thread go tire you
Le porc du la quest
Bastardien smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Thats not suicide but sacrifice

Suicide is a selfish nortion while ,
Sacrifice is a honourable thing...
Suicide is a honorable Norton to those who commit suicide, it's called DBN death before dishonour

1 Like

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
It has expired
You are not serious, undecided renew it biko
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are not serious, undecided renew it biko
Y didnt u ask me ,dis one am showering u wt enconuim ar u safe !
.u didnt
Not sensitive enough
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

I no all dat ...every1 is rich in japan and korea but overthere is our paradise ,
It's a lie, a rich man will never want to be a soldier they have soldiers right? A rich man will never want to be body guard to another person they have body guards there right? A rich man won't want to be another persons cook, househelp nanny driver cleaner etc they have all those people in Japan and korea, they have criminals too, a rich man who has everything he needs won't steal
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Suicide is a honorable Norton to those who commit suicide, it's called DBN death before dishonour
U arent death educator ..people like me who thinks about should stand and talk about death while u listen...ok

Who was asking u whether u can sacrifice for who u love ,? Maybe snatcha

Sacrifice is always done out of love
While suicide is heartbreAkingly selfish...
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Y didnt u ask me ,dis one am showering u wt enconuim ar u safe !
.u didnt
Not sensitive enough
Lol still trying to wrap my brains around what u are trying to say exactly grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

Well atleast you got my message tho.
Which kind message do you passed to me? Akpa amu message? shocked
Go n sitdown ,
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

That sh!t meant, in her own words "Your Old man sucked my cunt"

You are trying to light a fire between them with your inaccurate translation, right?

@ubunja the translation above isn't correct.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol still trying to wrap my brains around what u are trying to say exactly grin
Thats y i said forget it ,telling u about it will make me look like a stupid girl that i am
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
In my dictionary uncle eze ...translation isnt in it
I hear you, babe.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

I hear you, babe.
hw is ur immigration palava
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

You are trying to light a fire between them with your inaccurate translation, right?

i will feed that fool his tendrils

Amatarasha is a bigger fool for refusing to translate
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

U arent death educator ..people like me who thinks about should stand and talk about death while u listen...ok

Who was asking u whether u can sacrifice for who u love ,? Maybe snatcha

Sacrifice is always done out of love
While suicide is heartbreAkingly selfish...

Lol you have no idea on how much I think about death I personally want to live only 70 to 80 yrs I won't want to go beyond that

But am telling you suicide is honorable to those who commit suicide, sacrifice is same thing cause if you take a bullet for who you love and die the person you died for will still be heart broken didn't merry and the followers of Jesus grieve over his death

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by T3ndrils: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Alright then... Translate it yourself let's see the difference then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? / She Gave Me Her Number And She Is Not Picking My Calls / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.