Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo (5429 Views)

But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Blue Film On Sunday? WHY?? / 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

It's a lie, a rich man will never want to be a soldier they have soldiers right? A rich man will never want to be body guard to another person they have body guards there right? A rich man won't want to be another persons cook, househelp nanny driver cleaner etc they have all those people in Japan and korea, they have criminals too, a rich man who has everything he needs won't steal
Do you really wanna argue wt me? shocked
See i will teach u live u havent seen b4 ...

.sitdown my servant
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Thats y i said forget it ,telling u about it will make me look like a stupid girl that i am
Haba well if u see yourself a stupid girl , you have nothing to lose telling me grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Good evening sir ,hw is ur side dear ...i dont use to see you again what happened ,?

Hello girl,

My side is good, thank you.

I am working on a project at the moment so cutting down my Nairaland time is in order. Moreover, the insults and trolling around here has started affecting my liver.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Do you really wanna argue wt me? shocked
See i will teach u live u havent seen b4 ...

.sitdown my servant
Hahaha ok madam I give up grin
Let's talk about that apple butts u got wink
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by T3ndrils: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Which kind message do you passed to me? Akpa amu message? shocked
Go n sitdown ,

Now you are looking for attention.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
i will feed that fool his tendrils

Amatarasha is a bigger fool for refusing to translate
Arent you scared of me ubuu anymore? shocked

Anyway let me translate so that peace will reign in our lives ..." I am a modest virgin and a bigman dash me the phone yesterday " dats d translation smiley

So can piss reign
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

Now you are looking for attention.
Yes all ladies seek attention to make us feel proud ..

.and so what ... Do you know me ?
.ask about me ,my sad nature can burn up nairaland to ashes ..
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Hello girl,

My side is good, thank you.

I am working on a project at the moment so cutting down my Nairaland time is in order. Moreover, the insults and trolling around here has started affecting my liver
good to hear!

@ bolded
Am in darkness ,let me see light am all ears
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haba well if u see yourself a stupid girl , you have nothing to lose telling me grin
Fvck you mr apple buttocks mouth . Mtchew
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by T3ndrils: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Anyway let me translate so that peace will reign in our lives ..."I am a modest virgin and a bigman dash me the phone yesterday " dats d translation smiley

So can piss reign

Lies
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

Lies
Am nt lying dear!
Dats wat i said ,every1 knows deepfeel knows
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
T3ndrils:

Alright then... Translate it yourself let's see the difference then.

The diiference is, your translation can be seen as a huge insult even by a tolerant mind whereas what she said can fly. Its even amusing in a dark way.

Be happy, man. Its sunday!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Fvck you mr apple buttocks mouth . Mtchew
Ahh omg amatarasha are you high on it again undecided
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:

Anyway let me translate so that peace will reign in our lives ..." I am a modest virgin and a bigman dash me the phone yesterday " dats d translation smiley

So can piss reign
only of you have a fetish for golden showers.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am nt lying dear!
Dats wat i said ,every1 knows deepfeel knows

Knows what? undecided
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ahh omg amatarasha are you high on it again undecided
Nope...wat is apple bot or anti-spem bot
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
good to hear!

@ bolded
Am in darkness ,let me see light am all ears

if you are planning to give me an injection you will plan invain. Can't take the risk seeing every man you give injection cries. This accorung to you, mind you.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
only of you have a fetish for golden showers.
fetish for golden showers...

Ur plan 2 labyrinth my medulla oblangata wont work ubuu? cheesy

Fetish shocked
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
hw is ur immigration palava

Collected the passport last week or so. The delay spoilt a lot for me but I thank God still. Nigeria is messed up.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

if you are planning to give me an injection you will plan invain. Can't take the risk seeing every man you give injection cries. This accorung to you, mind you.
is only ndi mgbati mgbati dey cry ,now am in owerri no one is crying ...

I av a softhand though
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
fetish for golden showers...

Ur plan 2 labyrinth my medulla oblangata wont work ubuu? cheesy

Fetish shocked
well you did say "let piss rule".
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
ubunja:
well you did say "let piss rule".
hehehehehehe

Hehehehehehehehehe shocked shocked shocked
.cheesy cheesy grin you are damn funny , ubunja ,
.so thats d golden rain fetish u epitomise ryt?

Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Eze2000(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
is only ndi mgbati mgbati dey cry ,now am in owerri no one is crying ...

I av a softhand though

Mgbati mgbati.....

Lol
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by ubunja(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
hehehehehehe

Hehehehehehehehehe shocked shocked shocked
.cheesy cheesy grin you are damn funny , ubunja ,
.so thats d golden rain fetish u epitomise ryt?
nah Im not into fetishes. I like the P alone.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nope...wat is apple bot or anti-spem bot
I coined the name myself , it's the type of female backside that I love, little sized cute round a*s, I call it apple butts cause they butts cheeks form an apple shape inbetween grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79819207][/quote]Such a brilliant answer ,i mean the last stanza of ur comment
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Mgbati mgbati.....

Lol
onya ...na dem dem
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Such a brilliant answer ,i mean the last stanza of ur comment
Lol now you know grin goodnight
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

I coined the name myself , it's the type of female backside that I love, little sized cute round a*s, I call it apple butts cause they butts cheeks form an apple shape inbetween grin
I av a great urge to strangle you i swear...u ar damn lucky . If u ar near me ,i would av grab ur neck unawares ... smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Amatarasha(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol now you know grin goodnight
Come back here my servant
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by Deepfeel(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
I av a great urge to strangle you i swear...u ar damn lucky . If u ar near me ,i would av grab ur neck unawares ... smiley
Haba just say u could have grabbed my d*ck unaware grin that urge I know how u feel
Re: Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo by livebyday(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
My dear ...I have prayed for God to legalise suicide but ...no sign of that ,

See tell every1 if no one wants to change dis world wt me and few ladies forever

Am removing my womb permanently wen i clock 30 ,because my child wont see wat evil i see...

Yes i said that ...livebyday thats me

I need to talk to you

I will send you an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This / VIDEO: South Africa Slay Queen Tw£rk Unclothed For Nigerian Guys / My Mum Caught Me Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.