Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (59567 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by booksrite001: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
benekruku:
Cant you see those guys are stack illiterates and probably drug addicts.Did you watch the videos? They know nothing about whats happeningCan to see some of them displaying their placards upside downThey were paid protesters. Thats 100%

shocked
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by bionixs: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2019
priceaction:

What do you know,?kid. We that know him from his university days when the church started knows much of him. I can tell mumu like you how the church started from tanke, Ilorin. And how it was built. So am not surprised things are happening like this now. He brought total bad revolution to church in our university days . Am sure you are not born in 90s or may be you are still a small baby that doesnt know his left from right talkless of being in university that time. If not for a failed country like ours where the oppressed are given bad judgement, you wont open your gutter mouth.
Idiots like you is the main reason why they will keep on molesting the weak and taking advantages of their victims. I have worked with a big pastor that is even related to me and his case was so similar like this. We know how they oparate . Oponu sheepy.
everyone claims to have grown up with him now. As a woman in Badore Ajah, claimed that a young man of 22 years stole her phone and urchins like you helped maul him to death, only to discover moment later that the woman's son took the phone. I know you Nigerians very well. Wicked monsters. That he was devil's uncle back then doesn't mean that he committed everything he is accused of. Meanwhile, I didn't bother to read all the trash you said. Just as I said, Nigerians would never disappoint, even the haters that gave you likes. Assassinating people's characters is your hobbies. Especially, when they are doing well
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by bionixs: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
priceaction:

What do you know,?kid. We that know him from his university days when the church started knows much of him. I can tell mumu like you how the church started from tanke, Ilorin. And how it was built. So am not surprised things are happening like this now. He brought total bad revolution to church in our university days . Am sure you are not born in 90s or may be you are still a small baby that doesnt know his left from right talkless of being in university that time. If not for a failed country like ours where the oppressed are given bad judgement, you wont open your gutter mouth.
Idiots like you is the main reason why they will keep on molesting the weak and taking advantages of their victims. I have worked with a big pastor that is even related to me and his case was so similar like this. We know how they oparate . Oponu sheepy.
so I should join your one sided movement because a foolish woman shouted rape. You should all keep up your good work of tarnishing people's image. Idiots like you are already loading you with likes based in their different motives. Idiot
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
bionixs:
so I should join your one sided movement because a foolish woman shouted rape. You should all keep up your good work of tarnishing people's image. Idiots like you are already loading you with likes based in their different motives. Idiot
Take that to your family at home. Mumu
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by bionixs: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2019
priceaction:

Take that to your family at home. Mumu
and to your cursed self

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Religion Has Finished My Mother.. / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.