Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (59613 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by yankison(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
For God sake how did his wife become a pastor Mrs again , so God has called her too ? .. mehn na wao everything just money money money .. why can't govt start taxing churches for God sake
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by DjClassik: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably naked in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please ����

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tareq1105:

Ok, women are crafty. My prayer for you is that your daughter at age 17 will experience what Busola Dakolo went through in the hands of Biodun. Say Amen

And in your blocked head, you think Busola is doing this because she wants something from the Pastor.

You have a warped orientation - just git da fvck off my mention ok.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by flames01: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mraphel:
His wife is on point. He knows her husband better. Some of u blaming the pastor are perverted, mastubator and rapist.

May what Fatoyinbo did to Busola Dakolo happen to your daughter. Amen
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by justflow1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kylce042:

You n your mumu Yoruba saying I for say you don't haff common sense but buhari no dy pay subsidy for sense again so it is no longer common. Ijiotuu tf! You dy when him rape am? Lobish!,
i really dont know y you come dey massage ball on something wey no concern your ancestors, let alone you. i think you are very stupid and clueless to have quoted me. Nairaland is not a panacea to the woes that have mystified your career. so if na your family problem, they make you they slide enta matter wey no concern you, i think you still need the address of the native doctor that attempted healing your father before he ran mad....... Animal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Make i shake the table small...
COZA logo be like Illuminati related.

*Walks*
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by XTHRONE(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2019
Tareq1105:

My prayer for you is that your daughter at age 17 will experience what Busola went through in the hands of Biodun aamen.

Somebody just told me that the Pastor has a daughter. Nemesis nemesis is loading.

Shut up, ur type easily fall for lies.don't be sentimental use your senses, who soever u are. try and use ur brain. Nonsense, nemesis, if the guy married her, are we going to be hearing this , do u know how long it took her, and mind u she is once a choir member in his church, don't be easily deceived, I don't doubt them having sex but I doubt its rape. Women easily fall in love people very much closer to them.bringing my daughter to be in this shit is uncalled for, one is that I don't trust pastors cos they re human but them I still stand my ground, its not rape,Her motivations now is based on pure bitterness, and jealousy. If the guy ended up as a road side mechanic we will not be hearing this shit. She is a bitter woman , angry that she didn't get what she want .I doubt she is comfortable with that Timi guy, if she is , she would have forgotten about the past.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Ikpongiton: 3:41am On Jul 01, 2019
the allegation is baseless and dead on arrival ,except she present a torn and blood soaked undies as an evidence
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Mremuchay1: 4:01am On Jul 01, 2019
I think some people here on nairaland & all social media are pathetic. what d hell has happened to logic, fact & reasoning? how can u just find d man guilty without proper investigation & evidence? for God sake it happened 20yrs ago, that's if it truly ever happened I mean. where is d evidence? for example video, pictures, audio recorded conversation or physical evidence like wounds, vagina bruises etc? because until the pastor is legally found guilty in a court of law he is innocent. besides, remember he's an anointed of God like it or not, so if u must pick a side please don't be bias or allow emotions. I'm not saying the pastor didn't do it, but I'm not saying he did I'd either. real rape cases wit facts & clear evidences happen everyday & I don't see dis support for d victims, its not even supported on social media. my take is please let d wife be OK, the truth will come out soon & one thing is certain, one of them is lying & will be disgraced. I hope it's not busola & timi
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Whatever happened only God knows. The only thing I know and which I received is that protesting against Church service on Sunday is an attack on the Church. It is an attack on Christ.

A nairalamd user 'kingreign' had engaged me while I was in the Church making posting on the disruption to Sunday service in that Church. I made pronouncement. About an hour ago, I finished meditation on the disruption to Sunday service and the justification that Holy Spirit is not present in the Church according to the nairalander ' kingreign' . I was told what happened is an attack on the Church. The marine attack and my pronouncement remained.

There are legal ways to go about rape allegation. I said if the young pastor had died Sunday Morning, Sunday service would have still taken place. We have only witnessed an attack from the Marine Kingdom.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Ibratu(f): 4:27am On Jul 01, 2019
May God help us
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by kingreign(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2019
babaolofin:
Whatever happened only God knows. The only thing I know and which I received is that protesting against Church service on Sunday is an attack on the Church. It is an attack on Christ.

[s]A nairalamd user 'kingreign' had engaged me while I was in the Church making posting on the disruption to Sunday service in that Church. I made pronouncement. About an hour ago, I finished meditation on the disruption to Sunday service and the justification that Holy Spirit is not present in the Church according to the nairalander ' kingreign' . I was told what happened is an attack on the Church. The marine attack and my pronouncement remained.[/s]

There are legal ways to go about rape allegation. I said if the young pastor had died Sunday Morning, Sunday service would have still taken place. We have only witnessed an attack from the Marine Kingdom.

Your pronouncements on my life is ineffective, null and void. Go and find something better to do with your life. I work under a different yet higher authority.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by saintokwuluora(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Tareq1105 post=79819401]

Oh, you want to go to hell with the pastor over something you didn't benefit from?

We're saying that the pastor's acts fall short of expectations of a man of God.

A rapist and cultist. He should respond to the issue of rustication when he was in 300 level over cult matters. [/quote
Busola's advocate when will she go to court to get justice that she supposedly deserves? Oh no! She wants something else, FAME and VANITY and she is already getting it starting with Boss Lady Conference.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by frankkydee(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Johnkay01:
The more I read these COZA saga the more I get irritated by daft comments that follow.

Because rape is bad doesn't make false accusation good.

Busola said Bimbo raped her and Bimbo said he did not rape her. Instead of people to be neutral and watch as things unfold before supporting anyone of them base on facts, no my people will not. Because rape is bad they must crush anybody that is accused of rape especially if the person is pastor because pastor is not human being.

What is now the difference between these people behavior (especially those who went to His church with placards today) and those who lynch at the mention of thief?

People are just too quick to judge others. In as much as i don't support the act of raping neither will i support hasty judgement over some matters.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2019
kingreign:

Your pronouncements on my life is ineffective, null and void. Go and find something better to do with your life. I work under a different yet higher authority.

Christ is the highest authority. I operate under the authority of Christ who is the head of the Church
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Except when the issue is about buhari or apc, you are a wise man.
post=79814915:
This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

The truth of the whole matter will be out soon.

Patient is a virtue!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by kingreign(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2019
babaolofin:

Christ is the highest authority. I operate under the authority of Christ who is the head of the Church

So na me come dey operate under demonic authority?
Be careful, be very careful.
I ignore you henceforth.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Kennydoc(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:
What would you have her do??

Condemn her own husband?
It's for better for worse.
Most of them bashing her are singles anyway.

So that's why she should lie on the altar dedicated to God through the Holy Spirit? Do you remember the story of Ananias and Saphira?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Kosy79(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
The only victim that was rewarded with a marriage

What else do you expect her to say
. Your parents really have a son�. God bless your existence.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by hottathanfire(m): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2019
9jaBloke:

Who said she should tell the world?

At times silence is golden.

You should always tell your spouse the truth. That's my opinion.
We dont know what is actually going behind the scene, she might really be angry with her pastor and sad cos of the whole thing
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by TheAlchemist: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2019
XTHRONE:
She was disappointed the pastor guy didn't marry her, so she ended up with the available guy, am sure he miss the guy, she wishes she is married to him, is obvious she is not so much in love with Timi [/b]if not she wouldn't be bringing this out now. [b]I sense jealousy and envy, the guy is more successful than her husband. If not tell me, what took her so long, when the rape happened why didn't she report to her parents, again if the guy had become a road side vulcanizer, [/b]will she bring it up. [b]Busola is just pained that the man is doing better than her hubby, forget those drama , that thing she calls rape ain't rape, it's concentual.

I have nothing to add, you have stated the real issue,.... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by mercyland93(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
magicminister:
I kinda feel sorry for the woman. Just look at how her husband has consistently embarrassed her with other women.

My best friend was raped by their house boy when she was like 12-13.
She never told anyone about it till she was 30.
She was ashamed and afraid and didn’t want the world to judge her. She was raised in a Christian family where “sex” is never talked about.
People will never get it till it happens to people you truly love. People like you are the reason a lot of women are afraid to come out.

Yeah there may be false accusations every now and then but 3 people accusing the same person!! Haba !!! Even if you wanna give the accused the benefit of a doubt, never ever invalidate the accusers claim or defend the accused. Stand a neutral ground and go with the facts on ground. Right now, the fact is that 3 women from different backgrounds have accused the same person of rape, the fact is 3 more women have accused the same person of some level of misconduct.

Please bro, our women are our sisters, mothers and daughters. Let’s defend the Nigerian woman, let’s love the Nigerian woman.

Pls be mindful that others didn't claimed they were raped by this man.
It was only busola that is claiming rape.

My stand still remains that, the man should be charge if they ar sure she was raped. Not all these nonsense protest by jobless social media users.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by efficiencie(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2019
...this saga has revealed how terrible the Nigerian educational system is...a person is accused of a crime and without evidence from the accuser, without a prosecution and without a conviction, a large mass of gullible cow-like Nigerians are already condemning the accused...no wonder our politicians have decided never to bring about reforms in our educational system...they like the fact that most Nigerians are plain dumb and stupid...it makes governance quite easy!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by magicminister: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2019
mercyland93:

Pls be mindful that others didn't claimed they were raped by this man.
It was only busola that is claiming rape.

My stand still remains that, the man should be charge if they ar sure she was raped. Not all these nonsense protest by jobless social media users.

Busola is the third person to accuse him of rape.
3 other women including a well known actress accused him of being inappropriate with them.
Total of 6 women have leveled some form of accusation on him.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by fvck(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Johnkay01:
The more I read these COZA saga the more I get irritated by daft comments that follow.

Because rape is bad doesn't make false accusation good.

Busola said Bimbo raped her and Bimbo said he did not rape her. Instead of people to be neutral and watch as things unfold before supporting anyone of them base on facts, no my people will not. Because rape is bad they must crush anybody that is accused of rape especially if the person is pastor because pastor is not human being.

What is now the difference between these people behavior (especially those who went to His church with placards today) and those who lynch at the mention of thief?

You're wise
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by XTHRONE(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
TheAlchemist:

I have nothing to add, you have stated the real issue,.... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

The man is simply opposite of Timi, more handsome, more fame, more money, and waxing even stronger. Wen last did Timi even had a hit. She joined the choir waiting for the guy to propose ,but no way, sensing that time is running out, she went for available guy. Although I don't vouch for the pastor's innocency , but for her to bring this up, I sense revenge mission not her solely looking for justice. But truth be told , Busola is more beautiful than the wife of that pastor but you know now, men hardly marry women they have had sexual encounter with in the past.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Carlyscales: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:
What would you have her do??

Condemn her own husband?
It's for better for worse.
Most of them bashing her are singles anyway.

So u r married n this is what u have to say about this

So to u, a virtuos woman n a true mother will not have any conscience n filling for the helpless teenagers her husband is sexually molesting n taking advantage of, instead of beign a true spiritual father to them??

A true mother n humane woman will not bother n care that the husband took a young innocent girl that came to help her at home, to a bush path n raped her

I'm really ashamed of our mentality in this nation really. If this is ur definition of marriage to hell with and disgusting it is. I love a woman who will stand up to me n tell me the truth n ask me to apologize. That will even stand with me when I make them apologies. As I heal n allow those I hurt to heal also.

What kind of children will she bring up. Wouldn't they think it's normal to cheat on their spouses when they grow up. If my wife can't stand up to me n tell me the truth at least in private, who will
Even aisha Buhari is far more righteous n virteous than this Modele of a woman of God.

Look, my dad was a womanizer and my mum did not divorce him even with several opportunities of good men willing to take care of her. She stayed back to fight for her children n family. But oh my! I knew her position in all the storm of a marriage she had. She never defended his promiscuity both inside n outside.

If he took advantage of any girl n it's brought to her notice by her parents. My mum will take responsibility n apologize to them. Come back home to fall out with him. And insist he makes amend n apologize to the family. Sometimes he does n most times he doesn't. But as a Lily in d mer, her stand in d face of evil was obvious to all especially to her family. I remember when she will break in tears to us the children ( when we were obviously off age) telling us how our dad is n that path we should never thread now that we are older. Even though dad was like that, we all grew to know that it's evil to habitually cheat on spouse. So in a family of seven it's only one that took after dad. And to that's because he grew up with my dad, when they lived apart dew to economic reasons.

Look no woman that her husband is a serial cheat will not somehow know.
Good sense or godly wisdom should have taught her to keep quiet in public while dealing with her husband in d privacy of her home period.

She said he didn't rape anyone. So in a her motherly head, it's ok for her husband to have consensual sex with secondary school teenagers. Children he's supposed to lead to Christ.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Origin(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
im not for or against anyone.

but people should speak on facts and not sentiments.

her name was mentioned in the story. what can she confirm.

people are alive mentioned in the story. why are they not speaking up on the facts of the case.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by booksrite001: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
justflow1:
i really dont know y you come dey massage ball on something wey no concern your ancestors, let alone you. i think you are very stupid and clueless to have quoted me. Nairaland is not a panacea to the woes that have mystified your career. so if na your family problem, they make you they slide enta matter wey no concern you, i think you still need the address of the native doctor that attempted healing your father before he ran mad....... Animal!

shocked
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Kylce042(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
justflow1:

Stops embarrassing whatever that created you n use your sense
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Alejobs: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by MeeKhanuu: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Poetry on love is the most demanded thing for many people in this devastated world. Poetry on love has the power to bring that charm of your life and happiness back. Poetry on love always rinse your heart with the pureness of love and kindness. your hardened heart and soul can be soften by the poetry on love. https://poetry-about-love.thenewzeum.com/2020/01/poetry-on-love-heart-touching.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.