Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (59590 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by ajl: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
TheMainMan:
lol she will support him openly but der will be intense scolding behind the scenes

it is expected

Exactly what I thought. There will be serious verbal scolding behind closed door. Very few Nigerian women would openly support their husband adversaries allegations.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wallade:
Honestly, the churches and mosques are reflection of the society. No wonder we are experiencing all these challenges in Nigeria.

Here we are:

Christians trying to excuse and justify a philandering and perverted senior pastor of a church.

Christians castigating someone bold enough to accuse a senior pastor of church of rape with a narration of the events in over an hour interview.

Do we even understand the magnitude and implications of this accusation, if indeed it is true.

Do we understand the implications of having a philandering, perverted and promiscuous senior pastor/ general overseer of a church Like COZA.

I am beginning to think Christianity is lost already. So many people are not practicing Christianity. It is definitely something else masked as Christianity.

My brother,

They do not understand.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by chijokz(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:
What would you have her do??

Condemn her own husband?
It's for better for worse.
Most of them bashing her are singles anyway.
Exactly my brother..She has to support and condone her husband's behavior to protect her the family's source of income.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by jobsbank(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Give her a coza cleanser
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by IamSoProlific: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
ezewealth:

I was going thru comments, i was like, are we this stupid in nigeria? Baba me and you no suppose dey dis country. Thank u for speaking my mind

Eze nwannem, keeping off entirely from them is the best remedy. I'm starting to take it personal and emotional, but funny enough, I never knew the man existed prior to the incident.

I really wonder what my own would be like when it finally goes viral....

https://www.nairaland.com/5272859/shes-trying-coza-me-shes

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

You have no clue what Modele is going through as a family woman, a wife.

What is she going through?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Remember Ananias and Saphirra?

You don't lie for your spouse.

She should have piped low and done no comment.

With the heavy allegations, they should be suspended/ relieved off ministerial duties while the Church authorities investigate.

Funny how these Church leaders know what to do if it is junior church workers.

They would have used the wife sef as first witness. undecided

I get your drift but nothing is established yet (as fact), mind you, rape cases are not tried on SM or with protests on the streets.

We have competent law courts, let Busola go to the police and press charges - simple! undecided
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by 9jaBloke: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
hottathanfire:

Do you know what you are saying? She should tell the world she doesnt trust her husband as a wife?

Who said she should tell the world?

At times silence is golden.

You should always tell your spouse the truth. That's my opinion.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

What is she going through?

She's on a battlefield.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by 9jaBloke: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsmat:

Easier said than done.
Preach what you can't practice
#Hypocrisy

That's actually the most abused word today. You obviously can't define the word.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I get your drift but nothing is established yet (as fact), mind you, rape cases are not tried on SM or with protests on the streets.

We have competent law courts, let Busola go to the police and press charges - simple! undecided

Why always him?

As they say, there is no smoke without fire.

The wife should be quiet and let investigations hold.

Do you really know what it means for a General Overseer to be accused of rape and fornication multiple times

Do you understand the gravity?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

She's on a battlefield.

Battlefield?

Sighs.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
sunto:

They reason but only with their emotions only, they never have sense of right judgment

In short Nigerians don't have sense...cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Why always him?

Do you really know what it means for a General Overseer to be accused of rape and fornication multiple times

Well, Johnson Suleiman comes to mind and we know how the palaver fizzled out grin, of course it's a serious matter when it involves a public figure but let's not ride on emotions - let's have the facts.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by freg2000: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
dachilino:
Modele Fatoyinbo, wife of Pastor Fatoyinbo has been dragged by social media users for defending her husband Pastor Fatoyinbo against rape. 

Recall that it was reported earlier today that Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo, denied claims of her husband raping Busola Dakolo. According to her, it is impossible for her husband to be a rapist. She said “My husband is not a rapist. Even if he was an unbeliever, he would not be a rapist.” Her husband, however, took the microphone from her before she could finish her speech, and said: “the elders are handling the matter.”

However Modele Fatoyinbo was dragged by social media users after the comment,for defending her husband Pastor Fatoyinbo against rape. They also accused her doing nothing about rape allegations, made against her husband by other women in the past. Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo was also tagged a rape apologist, only out to protect her family's source of income.

Here are tweets below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/modele-fatoyinbo-dragged-for-defending-her-husband-pastor-fatoyinbo-against-rape/

Am still cracking the code, how she claimed she.was raped and disvirgined on A CHAIR.
Abi no be the same angle the tin dey ni.?
Disvirgined on a chair, easily, rape and disvirged on a chair and you still open the tin to shook am well for bonnet.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Why always him?

@bolded,

Coz BF is hot, irresistible, loaded & fly - why do you think these girls are fvckn him? grin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Who said she should tell the world?

At times silence is golden.

You should always tell your spouse the truth. That's my opinion.

@bolded,

On this occasion, to remain silent could be misinterpreted as admission of guilt.

U gerrit? smiley
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

@bolded,

Coz BF is hot, irresistible, loaded & fly - why do you think these girls are fvckn him? grin

Seriously?

Are you a Christian?

@Suleman, he dealt with it head on till the girl apologized publicly.

We are still expecting COZA's robust response 6yrs later.

He can just merge both responses.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Seriously?

Are you a Christian?

@Suleman, he dealt with it head on till the girl apologized publicly.

We are still expecting COZA's robust response 6yrs later.

He can just merge both responses.

I'm a Christian and a critical thinker but I would rather not share bed with religious sentiment.

No response is needed as per Esa's case coz she eventually admitted that she wasn't raped but manipulated - what does she mean by that? These girls were lost in their fantasies & obviously cared less of the gravity of their actions, i.e sleeping with Modele's husband.

You & I know how crafty a woman can be when they desperately want something or how nasty when things don't go our way.

Let's be honest for once. smiley

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
All this COZA drama could have been avoided if right from the start:
- The pastor counselling unit is in Open place especially with the ladies either married or not. And if its going to happened in a close, let there be a third party
- Limited visitation of members, it causes see finish even if they are beneficiaries
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by 9jaBloke: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

@bolded,

On this occasion, to remain silent could be misinterpreted as admission of guilt.

U gerrit? smiley

Like i earlier stated and i still mean this generally:

If your spouse is accused of a wrongdoing and you know that he/she is guilty, your marriage vows "for better or worse does not justify supporting or defending him/her"
If you are not in on it and you believe your partner is innocent, by all means go ahead and defend him/her even if he/she is eventually found guilty.

Standing by your spouse for better or worse when he/she does something wrong entails confrontation with the truth and assistance in doing the right thing.

It's better to remain silent that to defend a crime in the name of matrimonial solidarity.

Mind you, im still not saying Pastor Biodun is guilty.

Something is fundamentally wrong with many Nigerians.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
finalobong:

You're on point...Because rape is bad, it means that everybody "accused" of rape should be lynched....that is why this country is this bad....useless people everywhere

Lol
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by oxygenlove(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Just fulfilling one of her duties as "his wife". Nothing surprising here.

As she speaks, only God knows the number of atrocities she knows and has hidden within her, about her husband.
people sef.. wetin u want make the woman do na...ah ..na wa ooo
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Like i earlier stated and i still mean this generally:

If your spouse is accused of a wrongdoing and you know that he/she is guilty, your marriage vows "for better or worse does not justify supporting or defending him/her"
If you are not in on it and you believe your partner is innocent, by all means go ahead and defend him/her even if he/she is eventually found guilty.

Standing by your spouse for better or worse when he/she does something wrong entails confrontation with the truth and assistance in doing the right thing.

Something is fundamentally wrong with many Nigerians.

On this occasion the facts are yet to be established in a competent law court.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by saintokwuluora(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

Busola doesn't come across as clean - I believe she's hiding some parts of the whole ish. She appears to claim that the rape fvckn started on that fateful morning BF visited but I'm compelled to query the preceding encounters between the two, to establish if there had ever been sexual contacts. This is needed to make sense of the audacity BF had to do such in their living room (for the 1st time - according to Busola)knowing anyone could have walked in on them during the alleged rape.
To even suggest he raped her in the sitting room with the door key still unlocked and yet she did not resist while Biodun was audacious to go ahead and rape her in an in lock sitting room exposes the lie of the allegation pf rape. She or he actually locked the key and there was consent either expressly and impliedly.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I'm a Christian and a critical thinker but I would rather not share bed with religious sentiment.

No response is needed as per Esa's case coz she eventually admitted that she wasn't raped but manipulated - what does she mean by that? These girls were lost in their fantasies & obviously cared less of the gravity of their actions, i.e sleeping with Modele's husb8and.

You & I know how crafty a woman can be when they desperately want something or how nasty when things don't go out way.

Let's be honest for once. smiley

I ask again,

Are you a Christian?

Let's put aside rape and imagine he & Busola had consensual sex (which is still statutory rape because she was not 18).

Do you know what it means for the overall Spiritual Leader of a Church to be tangled in several sexual sins?

A GO pastor who had an affair with his secretary apologized publicly and stayed off ministering for 3yrs.

Are you a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by oxygenlove(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
TheMainMan:
lol she will support him openly but der will be intense scolding behind the scenes

it is expected
very simple..... that's how family grows stronger.. atleast .... how will she be condemning her husband.... . people condemning her nw will also do same if in her shoe o
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:
What would you have her do??

Condemn her own husband?
It's for better for worse.
Most of them bashing her are singles anyway.

I would expect her to keep quiet.

No need to respond. Because your response is a big lie and as a Christian, is she supposed to tell lies?

Silence is the best approach because right now, she's using lie to cover another lie on the pulpit.

Can Biodun and Modele hold the Holy Bible, stand on the pulpit and still claim that Busola Dakolo was telling lies?

They no fit.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Weathered:
Modele is not only a beneficiary from her husband's spiritual yahoo-yahoo, she's also a rapist enabler and accomplice to crime. What a shameless low-level woman elevated to the status of "mommy of the Lord"

Your husband cannot rape even as an unbeliever but he was a cultist before! Never knew even cultist has so much principles.

And all the women who spoke against this flamboyant criminal in the pulpit are all wrong.

Calm down biko
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
oxygenlove:
very simple..... that's how family grows stronger.. atleast .... how will she be condemning her husband.... . people condemning her nw will also do same if in her shoe o

What about the option of silence?

To me, it's better than telling lies because every reasonable follower of the story since it broke knows that Biodun Fatoyinbo did it.

No happily married woman would come out openly, with the support of her husband, to make such heavy and weighty accusations if it's not real.

I stand with Busola Dakoro.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

I ask again,

Are you a Christian?

Let's put aside rape and imagine he & Busola had consensual sex (which is still statutory rape because she was not 18).

Do you know what it means for the overall Spiritual Leader of a Church to be tangled in several sexual sins?

A GO pastor who had an affair with his secretary apologized publicly and stayed off ministering for 3yrs.

Are you a Christian?

@bolded,

We can't put that aside coz it's the bone of contention.

Once again, I would rather not share bed with religious sentiments as BF is only in a position of authority, a public figure.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tareq1105:

I would expect her to keep quiet.

No need to respond. Because your response is a big lie and as a Christian, is she supposed to tell lies?

Silence is the best approach because right now, she's using lie to cover another lie on the pulpit.

Can Biodun and Modele hold the Holy Bible, stand on the pulpit and still claim that Busola Dakolo was telling lies?

They no fit.

She's only declared that her loving husband is NOT a rapist.

#ISTANDWITHMODELE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.