Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (59631 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Annie939(f): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

Really?
From his mouth?
What proof?
yes ooo , one of his victims said it yesterday.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tareq1105:

What about the option of silence?

To me, it's better than telling lies because every reasonable follower of the story since it broke knows that Biodun Fatoyinbo did it.

No happily married woman would come out openly, with the support of her husband, to make such heavy and weighty accusations if it's not real.

I stand with Busola Dakoro.

Rape is yet to be established by a competent law court.

Let's be guided please.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
saintokwuluora:

To even suggest he raped her in the sitting room with the door key still unlocked and yet she did not resist while Biodun was audacious to go ahead and rape her in an in lock sitting room exposes the lie of the allegation pf rape. She or he actually locked the key and there was consent either expressly and impliedly.

Oh, you want to go to hell with the pastor over something you didn't benefit from?

We're saying that the pastor's acts fall short of expectations of a man of God.

A rapist and cultist. He should respond to the issue of rustication when he was in 300 level over cult matters.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I think is high time I stop reading anything that has to do with COZA till they take it to court.

The whole thing is driving me bananas, Nigerians are so daft and dumb. Now I know why our leaders are unapologetic with their ill behaviors.

Full of unwarranted abuse and insults, void of reasonable points to buttress their claims.

Most of Nigerians are oyes members, anywhere belle face, while some do it for clouts. Funny enough,most of them are simply envious and naturally bittered. Let the world scatter, so all man can start afresh.

Still don't know why I came back to this sh!thole
Osi gini undecided shocked
You sure say no be village pipo?? lipsrsealed
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

Rape is yet to be established by a competent law court.

Let's be guided please.

Yes, it will be established by a competent law court when your daughter or wife is raped.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tareq1105:

Yes, it will be established by a competent law court when your daughter or wife is raped.

Lolcheesy...I knew it would turn nasty when you're presented with logic or common sense.

Brainless Nigerians everywhere, no wonder y'all keep recycling thieves & murderers as politicians coz y'all don't know any better...grin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I get your drift but nothing is established yet (as fact), mind you, rape cases are not tried on SM or with protests on the streets.

We have competent law courts, let Busola go to the police and press charges - simple! undecided

You mean competent Court of God?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tareq1105:

You mean competent Court of God?

Now this is gibberish ok.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Annie939:
yes ooo , one of his victims said it yesterday.

Well

Would shelve it under 'he said, she said'.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by IamSoProlific: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buckubuck:

Osi gini undecided shocked
You sure say no be village pipo?? lipsrsealed

Na village people ooo, my people say I should come and know omenala ndi be anyi.

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Elgaxton(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hi all,

This is a post from a lawyer on facebook, very smart and intelligent

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,it is time for me to voice my opinion on the hottest topic in Nigeria at the moment. We all know that I am referring to the Busola Dakolo allegation of rape against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.... Hmmmm.... I was on the move yesterday when I glanced through my messages and noticed a topic was trending seriously on my secondary school set group. If you know those guys, they can talk till 2am in the morning, and I am not able to read everything. However, a line struck me and I traced it to the beginning, and stumbled on the topic. I was amazed and then I started seeing notifications on my browser concerning the issue. I watched the video of Busola's interview and I was shocked at what I heard. Raped by the Man of God at the age of 17?I am not here to question the authenticity of her story, neither am I here to malign Pastor Biodun. I am a woman so I must thread on the path of caution in analysing a rape allegation.,because so many women are dead today because nobody believed their story. If they are still alive, they are living in a dark room of hopelessness and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I am not going to attack her for being silent for this long because way back in those days, there were experiences the female child could not share with her family. However, there is something that doesn't sit right in her story. First, she claimed that she was a bold and outspoken teenager who voiced out her opinion about the Christian Club on her first visit when she was asked to introduce herself. She said Pastor Biodun was impressed by her outspokenness and this drew his attention. She even claimed to have slapped a driver when she was much younger than 17 for looking at her in a way she didn't like. Then,how is it that she was silent after he allegedly raped her? That she was not able to tell anyone and had to continue going to the church and singing in the choir? Sister Busola, I am not calling you a liar but as the lawyer that I am, even though I have not been to court in years, I can tell you with confidence that a sharp lawyer will point this out during cross examination and it can weaken your case. Let me also point out the fact that she said he just pushed her to the chair as soon as she opened the door. This was at about 7am on a Monday morning. Hmm... How is it that an ex cultist, now a Pastor, who wants to rape a teenager who is supposed to be like a younger sister /daughter to him will approach it in that manner in her father's house on a Monday morning? For crying out loud, anyone could have walked in and her sister who she said was sleeping upstairs could have come down at anytime. She said one of her sisters slept out and came in at about 12 noon. Hmm.... Like I said, I am not calling her a liar but my professional colleagues will use these shaky points against her. If her story is true, as a Christian who knows the value of souls, she should have approached Pastor Paul Adefarasin who is meant to be her spiritual father with the burden and he would have called Pastor Biodun for a closed door meeting where he would have begged her on his knees because he knows he has a lot to lose if the story leaks. Pastor Paul could even approach fathers of the faith who they both respect if he felt it was beyond him. Why go public to take the Man of God by surprise and bring the name of Jesus into disrepute? I saw screenshots of the insults hurled at Pastor Biodun yesterday on Instagram. They had to be deleted because it was too much. Honestly, my heart goes out to him right now, innocent or guilty .This is a man who is hosting a major program running from this July 1 to 7, involving Ministers from within and outside the Continent. How can he focus? What about the souls that have been transformed by him, and are still in the regeneration process under him? In this country, a story of immorality by a Minister of the Gospel sells faster than that of a corrupt politician. People are eager to throw the name of Jesus under the bus. We should avoid anything that will make the unbelievers say that there is no difference between the world and the Kingdom of God. As for Pastor Biodun, whether he is innocent or not ,it is only God, himself and Busola that know. If he is guilty of everything that has ever been said about him, it is between him and the One that commissioned him.It is not my place or that of anyone else to judge him. I must admit that he is an anointed vessel. I have been in his meetings and I must give it to him. I must also point out that a man that looks and dresses like him will be the toast of so many ladies, single and married. Personally, I look at his pictures and smile. He is the complete package! Does a man of his pedigree really need to go after a woman, let alone rape? There will definitely be many propositioning the Man of God na! I am amazed at what my eyes have seen on the pages of people I know to be Christians. They are tearing him to shreds. Please what has he done that nobody else had done or will not still do? For those that are shouting for his crucifixion, can they swear on the Bible that since they got born again,they have not committed a misdemeanor,sexual in nature to be precise? Haven't they kissed someone not their spouse? Is it because the character in this drama is the renowned Pastor Biodun? Let us be reminded that every man is innocent until proven guilty, and there is no tangible evidence against him. The offence may not be statute barred but the court does not rule on sentiments. My prayer however is that the truth be revealed and the Will of God be done in this matter. It is well... The gates of hell will not prevail over the church!

https://www.facebook.com/ifueko.oviasu/posts/10157184501985053

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by tsmat(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

That's actually the most abused word today. You obviously can't define the word.

And you can?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
My only problem here is this pastor (Mrs) of a thing. once husband become pastor, wife must become pastor mrs. all na scam trying to fraud innocent people of thier hard earn money....

Only nigeria has the highest rate of Pastor Mrs.......... it's ok, continue
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by XTHRONE(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
She was disappointed the pastor guy didn't marry her, so she ended up with the available guy, am sure he miss the guy, she wishes she is married to him, is obvious she is not so much in love with Timi if not she wouldn't be bringing this out now. I sense jealousy and envy, the guy is more successful than her husband. If not tell me, what took her so long, when the rape happened why didn't she report to her parents, again if the guy had become a road side vulcanizer, will she bring it up. Busola is just pained that the man is doing better than her hubby, forget those drama , that thing she calls rape ain't rape, it's concentual.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Jessekd01: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
don't worry when your fada is accuse of rape one day, we go see how does idiot go react
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by MetaPhysical: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
justflow1:
A yoruba saying goes thus:
ta ni e'le shinshin o ba gbe bi ko ba n se e'legbo

translated as:
who do you expect a "housefly" to favour if not a person with a diseased patch of skin

connotatively: mummy D no get option than to support Daddy B lols....if push turns shove Daddy B might still be a virgin wink

Social media has robbed a lot of people their sense of balance.

I dont know what they expected his wife to say. She responded in the proper way expected of a wife.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Now,that's a real wife
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Now, that's a real wife
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by stanliwise(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
The only victim that was rewarded with a marriage

What else do you expect her to say
indeed many are mad few are roaming. so if your partner is a ritualistic, you will join her/him in the act abi. Be guided.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I'm a Christian and a critical thinker but I would rather not share bed with religious sentiment.

No response is needed as per Esa's case coz she eventually admitted that she wasn't raped but manipulated - what does she mean by that? These girls were lost in their fantasies & obviously cared less of the gravity of their actions, i.e sleeping with Modele's husband.

You & I know how crafty a woman can be when they desperately want something or how nasty when things don't go out way.

Let's be honest for once. smiley

Ok, women are crafty. My prayer for you is that your daughter at age 17 will experience what Busola Dakolo went through. Say Amen
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Benekruku(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
stanliwise:
indeed many are mad few are roaming. so if your partner is a ritualistic, you will join her/him in the act abi. Be guided.

How did you arrive with this statistics? Is it an assumption or conclusion derived from figures and facts.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I'm a Christian and a critical thinker but I would rather not share bed with religious sentiment.

No response is needed as per Esa's case coz she eventually admitted that she wasn't raped but manipulated - what does she mean by that? These girls were lost in their fantasies & obviously cared less of the gravity of their actions, i.e sleeping with Modele's husband.

You & I know how crafty a woman can be when they desperately want something or how nasty when things don't go out way.

Let's be honest for once. smiley

Ok, women are crafty. My prayer for you is that your daughter at age 17 will experience what Busola Dakolo went through in the hands of Biodun. Say Amen

And in your blocked head, you think Busola is doing this because she wants something from the Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by stanliwise(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I dont know what they expected his wife to say. She responded in the proper way expected of a wife.
In sensitive issues like this, it is better to keep quiet. Whether wife or not, don't join in supporting crimes no matter what. If you know your husband is innocent then speak for him, if you don't know or you're suspicious or you know. you can keep quiet and watch how things roll out. In some extreme cases, if he is actually a monster, you may have to help the society rid him off. I trust my Dad and mom, if they find out I am involved in any crime, they would make sure I am punished as dew, they are one very diligent and upright person I have met in this life and they don't encourage criminality and they support justice and proper punishment for crime. I too have come to live by that doctrine.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by adaps: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Some people will not make heaven,mind what you say or do.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Jessekd01: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
bukatyne:

My brother,

They do not understand.

so u mean practising Christian is to believed any story that just come, haba think twice and verify the issue here, one of them is guilty, only God know who is right among them
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by stanliwise(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

How did you arrive with this statistics? Is it an assumption or conclusion derived from figures and facts.
I came to this conclusion by mere observation, because I see just few mad men roaming in street, but with what many are spilling from their mouth. Only a person mentally unstable would say such. And almost everyday people who look normally are always like this. So from experience, I think many people are not mentally stable and they don't roam but it doesn't mean they are better off than the ones roaming. Because their perception of reality is really distorted.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Benekruku(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
stanliwise:
I came to this conclusion by mere observation, because I see just few mad men roaming in street, but with what many are spilling from their mouth. Only a person to mentally would say such. And almost everyday people who look normally are always like this. So from experience, I think many people are not mentally stable and they don't roam but it doesn't mean they are better off than the ones roaming. Because their perception of reality is really distorted.

Then your conclusions are false as they are born out of "MERE" observation.

You could start on a project on that.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by 9jaBloke: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsmat:

And you can?

Most def
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yes, responded in the proper way expected of a wife to the point of telling lies on the pulpit?

Telling lies on the pulpit before the congregation because she has a husband to defend.

Where's the fear of God? Is it not better to keep quiet and please God. Remember the story of Ananias and his wife in the Bible who lied about the proceeds of the land sold.

I know surely that there's no peace in the home of the Pastor as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by stanliwise(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Then your conclusions are false as they are born out of "MERE" observation.

You could start on a project on that.
Do you need examine a dog in the lab to know it is a dog. Do you always have to measure a wall to know it is high or not?. Must you lick a mango to call it a mango.

Human senses may not be accurate but they are not dead.
I am a scientist too.
You can play smart all day, I am not impressed.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Tareq1105: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
XTHRONE:
She was disappointed the pastor guy didn't marry her, so she ended up with the available guy, am sure he miss the guy, she wishes she is married to him, is obvious she is not so much in love with Timi if not she wouldn't be bringing this out now. I sense jealousy and envy, the guy is more successful than her husband. If not tell me, what took her so long, when the rape happened why didn't she report to her parents, again if the guy had become a road side vulcanizer, will she bring it up. Busola is just pained that the man is doing better than her hubby, forget those drama , that thing she calls rape ain't rape, it's concentual.

My prayer for you is that your daughter at age 17 will experience what Busola went through in the hands of Biodun aamen.

Somebody just told me that the Pastor has a daughter. Nemesis nemesis is loading.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by tolsmile(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
She has to defend her husband. The victim too most continue to talk for the truth to be unveiled. The accused must defend himself too. All these situations are natural. My concerns is the issue happened long time ago, why is she crying now. What is the evidence to prove. Can I believe the victim and accused? I just need an evidence. If no evidence they are just acting, just a noise. But I know God knows the truth, He will judge accordingly. For God has appoint a day when he will judge the secret of men, victim, accused, me and the goodnews is, he judge you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.