Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (131030 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by paragon40(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by diamondesther: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please what types of jobs can a,doctor apply for apart from working as a doctor?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nafyzah(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the helpful tips here,Great job you are doing.I noticed jobs in Newfoundland are Temporary position and this Atlantic Program request for Full time Job.My question do one still go ahead to apply for the job in respective
bamangar:
Thanks man, I'm already doing it with CES..
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by drills: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
I am preparing for Study permit for my ward, Admission letter gotten, fees paid, currently processing visiting visa. Are there pre-steps I can take to make my study visa application faster (I do read people talk about Medicals done before hand etc.)
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by TheCapitalBand(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. POF has been my major issue and I am delighted to have found this Blog (Nairaland) and this Topic. I literally just googled how to make a comment on Nairaland lol.

Please I want to know, can POF be 100% gift deed[in AIPP? (Or any of the routes sef?)

And who else is highly anticipative of the Rural and Northern Immigration pilot program whoop whoop! wink
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by kcosam: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
drills:
I am preparing for Study permit for my ward, Admission letter gotten, fees paid, currently processing visiting visa. Are there pre-steps I can take to make my study visa application faster (I do read people talk about Medicals done before hand etc.)
You will get all the answers you seek and many more from the student thread. This thread is basically for work permit or PR through the Atlantic immigration pilot program AIPP. check the student thread.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Monimatic(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Too many irrelevant and unrelated questions are beginning to derail this thread, this thread was interesting and informative when we started the thread some months ago.

If you are new to this thread, please Kindly go to page 1 of this thread and read all what AIPPP is all about or simply use GOOGLE.

If you still don't understand how canada immigration process works, please kindly visit Canada.ca for information on immigration to Canada.

If you have enquiries on WES , kindly make enquiries on the WES thread.

If you have questions on IELTS, kindly make enquiries on the IELTS thread

If your enquiries is related to student Visa, Express entry or provincial nominee program (PNP) please make enquiries on their respective threads.

This Thread is strictly for AIPP related matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by diamondesther: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
I was asking, as a,doctor which other jobs can i apply for in the AIIP program? I know i cant apply To work as a doctor because i need examinations and certifications. But is there any other podition i could apply for? I have done melts, didnt get 8777, i have also done ECA. Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
drills:

It is called an upfront medicals and it fastens an application processing as you wouldn't wait for IRCC to request for a medical exam from your ward again but to automatically update the E-medical result sent from the physician to your application.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
TheCapitalBand:
Good afternoon everyone. POF has been my major issue and I am delighted to have found this Blog (Nairaland) and this Topic. I literally just googled how to make a comment on Nairaland lol.

Please I want to know, can POF be 100% gift deed[in AIPP? (Or any of the routes sef?)

And who else is highly anticipative of the Rural and Northern Immigration pilot program whoop whoop! wink

For over my 1 and half years of experiences on AIPP, I haven't come across anyone that used 100% gift deed for PR under AIPP. The program requires you to show proof that you've adequate funds for you and your accompanying dependents in Canada. Moreover, AIPP POF is the cheaper in comparison with other PR programs. I would suggest you show adequate at your disposal and not a from a third party.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by TheCapitalBand(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thank you so much
Frankrobbn1:

For over my 1 and half years of experiences on AIPP, I haven't come across anyone that used 100% gift deed for PR under AIPP. The program requires you to show proof that you've adequate funds for you and your accompanying dependents in Canada. Moreover, AIPP POF is the cheaper in comparison with other PR programs. I would suggest you show adequate at your disposal and not a from a third party.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
https://app.vanhack.com/New/#/events/vanhack-nigeria-meetup

For computer software Engineers here, VanHack is coming to Lagos on the 5th of Oct for job fair.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Fudie: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2019
bamangar:
Thanks man, I'm already doing it with CES..
please can you put me through?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Fudie: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2019
Good day naira Landers. I am new I want to start with my evaluation process. I will prefer someone take me through the ICES process thanks in advance
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fudie:
please can you put me through?
Go through this link

https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fudie:
Good day naira Landers. I am new I want to start with my evaluation process. I will prefer someone take me through the ICES process thanks in advance
Kindly go to the WES thread or credentials evaluation thread on Nairaland.
This thread is still AIPP thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by diamondesther: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello everyone, please as a,doctor which other jobs can i apply for in the AIIP program? I know i cant apply To work as a doctor because i need examinations and certifications. But is there any other Position i could apply for? I have done ielts, didnt get 8777, i have also done ECA. Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Anywherebuthere: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
You can check this out. I haven't read through yet as I just came across it. https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/physician/

diamondesther:
Hello everyone, please as a,doctor which other jobs can i apply for in the AIIP program? I know i cant apply To work as a doctor because i need examinations and certifications. But is there any other Position i could apply for? I have done ielts, didnt get 8777, i have also done ECA. Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by GHDe: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Hi everyone. I have gone through the whole process flow for this AINP. As juicy as it seems, getting a job is the main thing. You must be ready bodily and mentally. Focus on your goal and be determine. If others have done it, I strongly believe the rest of us can too.

Success to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bon2: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
yes you are right, but we all have to get it right
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Preferred01: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Good morning fellow Canadians

I would like to ask, in applying for jobs, can we use our Nigerian phone numbers or we are to use Canadian numbers. Asking cos in some cases when filling the form they ask for province/zip code etc.

How do we go about it

@frankrobbn1 @ hannamia007
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Preferred01:
Good morning fellow Canadians

I would like to ask, in applying for jobs, can we use our Nigerian phone numbers or we are to use Canadian numbers. Asking cos in some cases when filling the form they ask for province/zip code etc.

How do we go about it

@frankrobbn1 @ hannamia007

You can use any if you have a Canadian no and address. But if you don’t have use your no and home address, if the form has a change of country change it, the province too will change to ours, but if not you won’t be able to fill the application.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Frankrobbn1 how is your application going?

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Preferred01: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
hannamia007:

You can use any if you have a Canadian no and address. But if you don’t have use your no and home address, if the form has a change of country change it, the province too will change to ours, but if not you won’t be able to fill the application.

Thank you
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Anywherebuthere: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MrGrim: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Please, what is the fastest way to find jobs under the AIPP designation?
Checking through the designated province under each province and looking for jobs under them one by one is very slow.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
MrGrim:
Please, what is the fastest way to find jobs under the AIPP designation?
Checking through the designated province under each province and looking for jobs under them one by one is very slow.

Or you search for jobs on job boards, search for jobs in the Atlantic province and look out for over a month old job then apply with a cover letter stating they can hire you through aipp should Incase they re not designated.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Abekebabe: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
diamondesther:
I was asking, as a,doctor which other jobs can i apply for in the AIIP program? I know i cant apply To work as a doctor because i need examinations and certifications. But is there any other podition i could apply for? I have done melts, didnt get 8777, i have also done ECA. Thanks
please bro , if you have documents for IELTS study, kindly help send to sherifatkeni@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bukkyjt: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2019
pleaae quote author=Laceon post=81880488].pls add me 08037211140quote]
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ashleysummer: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am a qualified and experienced software engineer. I got my Master's from one of the top UK universities and about to start my PhD in the states. I also have many years of experience. I am planning to immigrate to Canada after I finish my PhD. Thanks for this info!

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Wisdom7400(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.