Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (130704 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Can a fresh graduate apply for AIPP?.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2019
onyinyeehC:
Can a fresh graduate apply for AIPP?.

Yes, if you have at least a year work experience in NOC 0, A, B or C
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Can I use my university statement of result instead of certificate cos WES just updated my evaluation status, saying My transcript has been accepted but they are still expecting my statement Certificate/Statement .
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by gobby(f): 3:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Hi all, am just hearing about the AIPP. Pls I would like to know if I need Reference letter for my work experience or I should just apply for the job that are designated employers and that’s all. @hannamia007 and seniors in d house... thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by AleAirHub(m): 4:18am On Oct 17, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Can I use my university statement of result instead of certificate cos WES just updated my evaluation status, saying My transcript has been accepted but they are still expecting my statement Certificate/Statement .
Good morning,

Was your transcript send direct from your school board or you send it yourself.
Lastly, the transcript sent to WES it's photocopy (black & white copy) or (Colour copy) or the original copy.

Your respond is highly recommended.

Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by endee1996(f): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
have been silently following this thread and am glad to be a part of this....
just when I was thinking of how to tackle the POF and getting a good CRS score for the FSW,this popped up.

I just created my WES profile...
am positive this would end in praise
infact,am already seeing myself in maple land by 2021

let's all be positive. with prayers,hardwork. we will succeed. lets also try to be honest in our application. God help us
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2019
AleAirHub:

Good morning,

Lastly, the transcript sent to WES it's photocopy (black & white copy) or (Colour copy) or the original copy.

Thanks

The transcript was sent dire from school and it is coloured.
It has to be sent directly from school
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ozzz: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hi gurus in the house

@hannamia007
@Frank

Please I want to find out if for WES, I can add both my UK MSc and Naija Bsc for evaluation at once? if yes whats likely the outcome ? if no, what is the reason ?

Thanks so much as I await your replies
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Haysamo: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ozzz:
Hi gurus in the house

@hannamia007
@Frank

Please I want to find out if for WES, I can add both my UK MSc and Naija Bsc for evaluation at once? if yes whats likely the outcome ? if no, what is the reason ?

Evaluate only your UK MSc, dnt waste your time.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Temicare(m): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Someone should please enlighten me on this

What's NOC 0, A, B or C...must your profession be categorized on this?

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ozzz: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2019
Haysamo:

Evaluate only your UK MSc, dnt waste your time.

Thanks @Haysamo, I called WES, and I was told I can submit both.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Haysamo: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2019
Ozzz:

Thanks @Haysamo, I called WES, and I was told I can submit both.

For EE you only need to evaluate your highest qualification which is MSc. Evaluating both will still give you point for MSc, and considering the transcript and verification issues of Nigerian schools, evaluating your UK MSc will be time and cost effective.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

Use your statement of result if your certificate is not ready, Wes will accept it.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
gobby:
Hi all, am just hearing about the AIPP. Pls I would like to know if I need Reference letter for my work experience or I should just apply for the job that are designated employers and that’s all. @hannamia007 and seniors in d house... thanks

Apply to jobs and get an offer, but when applying for Pr you will have to include your work reference letter from your previous employer.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
AleAirHub:

Good morning,

Thanks

Your institution will send it directly to Wes sealed, no one knows how it looks like but it will contain all information needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ozzz:
Hi gurus in the house

@hannamia007
@Frank

You can do both (if your naija school doesn’t delay), it’s same evaluation fee for both. since you don’t know which you’re using for AIPP. Except you’re going through EE then Evaluate only your MSc.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Temicare:
Someone should please enlighten me on this

What's NOC 0, A, B or C...must your profession be categorized on this?

Your work experience must tally with any of the required NOC, what is your job title?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by gobby(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Alright, thanks dear
hannamia007:

Apply to jobs and get an offer, but when applying for Pr you will have to include your work reference letter from your previous employer.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by adayomi: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
CheesyTee:
Congratulations. Your employer will start the process if it’s under AIPP, which you will use in get work permit and when you land in Canada, you can further continue the process of your PR.

Would you mind sharing how you landed your interview, please?

Please, am just coming in and I have read through from page one. But what I need please is where do I start from as am no where as it is. Starting from the scratch please.

Do I go to write ITELS exam first and send my result for evaluation before go to search for job?

Please help thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ozzz: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Yes, evaluate your credentials and write IELTS

adayomi:

Please, am just coming in and I have read through from page one. But what I need please is where do I start from as am no where as it is. Starting from the scratch please.

Do I go to write ITELS exam first and send my result for evaluation before go to search for job?

Please help thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by adayomi: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ozzz:

Yes, evaluate your credentials and write IELTS

Okay, thank you.
Lastly for now, how do I get the email to mail my transcript to for evaluation...?

Thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Temicare(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
hannamia007:

Your work experience must tally with any of the required NOC, what is your job title?

Data analyst and Business intelligence analyst
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
adayomi:

Okay, thank you.
Lastly for now, how do I get the email to mail my transcript to for evaluation...?

Thank you.

It’s not an email but a body, got to their website and register (Wes.org) then ask your school to send your transcripts to Wes.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by democrat101: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Greetings great nairalanders! I'll like to know if its my Nigerian address and phone no that should be in my CV or I should get a Canadian address and phone number. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by barnaby04(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
FYI

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ogoic: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Good morning everyone, please as a pharmacist looking to port via AIPP, what advice can you give in terms of job hunting. The profession is a regulated one and so one would need to write some exams to qualify to practice as a pharmacist. IELTS is ready, ECA soon to arrive.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ozzz: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
adayomi:

Okay, thank you.

Thank you.

Contact your University.

Also watch the video to guide you for the ECA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rOO2wxyfXE
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ozzz: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Temicare:

Data analyst and Business intelligence analyst

this may fall under Noc 0213/ Noc O
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ozzz: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
hannamia007:

You can do both (if your naija school doesn’t delay), it’s same evaluation fee for both. since you don’t know which you’re using for AIPP. Except you’re going through EE then Evaluate only your MSc.

Many thanks @hannania007 for your response especially on it being same fee. As it stands I will do EE as well as others, anyone that clicks.

My naija school won't delay, and at the end of the day it's better as I am evaluating both because it gives me more options to apply for jobs under AIPP and upcoming Rural programme using either degree I choose.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Duakkie: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
I am interested in applying through NOC 6342 as a Tailor/ dressmaker, please how do I get to find these sort of job .

Tailor applying please let's gather here for brainstorm

2 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
WES has requested for verification from my former school UNIBEN.

What next step do I take , should I contact the exam's and record guys to follow up or I just wait?
And also do UNIBEN request for verification fee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.