Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (130702 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2019
hannamia007:
Frankrobbn1 how is your application going?

Sorry for the late reply Boss. My application is left with 9 weeks to complete the 6-Months PR VISA processing. There have no been any staggering response/update from Accra VO since I passed my Medicals and Biometrics. I am optimistic and trusting God for a positive outcome. Thanks for your concern.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wisdom7400:
Pls can i use waec as equivalent to Canadian high school diploma? Can i also send my transcript from 300l to wes? How would they evaluate this? What will it look like? I need help pls thanks.

You have to complete your higher institution edu b4 you can use it .
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Sorry for the late reply Boss. My application is left with 9 weeks to complete the 6-Months PR VISA processing. There have no been any staggering response/update from Accra VO since I passed my Medicals and Biometrics. I am optimistic and trusting God for a positive outcome. Thanks for your concern.
Wow.. i thought it was roughly 3 months for processing.. By the special grace of God, it must come out by October... You are going to Canada

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2019
bamangar:
Wow.. i thought it was roughly 3 months for processing.. By the special grace of God, it must come out by October... You are going to Canada

The standard Permanent Residency estimated processing times is 6 Months. Amen!!!!!!!.....Thanks very much for your best wishes and prayers. I really do appreciate.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2019
In other to keep the thread vibrant.... Any success stories from anyone
For me, while i await my ECA and IELTS, rather than keeping my canada dream time idle,i have already started searching for jobs. I really love NOVA SCOTIA. from my job search, more job openings can be found in Nova scotia

This firms are recruiting.....

THIS DESIGNATED COMPANY RECRUITING IN Prince Edwards

https://advantage.hiringplatform.com/list/Canada?__hssc=37265279.1.1569495352317&__hstc=37265279.17f84ee154e64c93a7b0ebcf135035d2.1569495352321.1569495352321.1569495352321.1&__hsfp=3301269857&hsCtaTracking=d46c10f3-1408-4d7d-b3b1-bb15931336b5%7C627ccacf-476b-4c90-b1d2-a35cdd9c0a17

https://www.studyincanada.ca/join-our-team/

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by joyoi: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hi Mr Frank,
Please I sent you a private message, I need you to help clarify something, kindly respond. Thanks a lot

Frankrobbn1:

The standard Permanent Residency estimated processing times is 6 Months. Amen!!!!!!!.....Thanks very much for your best wishes and prayers. I really do appreciate.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by julietpearl(f): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by omatule2000(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by omatule2000(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Your application is as good as approved, waiting on the good news. All the best

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2019
omatule2000:

Hello hannamia. I sent you a pm. However I am. Unable to access the email linked with my nairaland account. Could you kindly reach me via ameh.omatule@gmail.com I have some urgent enquiry to make. Thanks very much

Ok lemme confirm
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by omatule2000(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by sseyi9: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mr. Frank I also sent you a PM please respond it's urgent

joyoi:
Hi Mr Frank,
Please I sent you a private message, I need you to help clarify something, kindly respond. Thanks a lot

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ogoic: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you for this air of hope. Both my ECA and IELTS are on the way. will start job search.
Frankrobbn1:

I am an outland Applicant from Nigeria and I haven't travelled to Canada before. I used the approved list of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot designated employers and began to search for the company's information on the internet. I secured my job offer through the company's LinkedIn page where I saw the advert. I sent them a copy of my resume and cover letter. Luckily I was accepted and they scheduled me for an interview, of which I emerged successful and was granted a job offer and the employer promised to help me in filing my permanent residency application[color=#006600][/color].
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nsana25: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hi @hannamia, please check your email. Thanks and God bless you.

hannamia007:

Ok lemme confirm
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by omidan21: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hello house .(1) Can one be in Manitoba pool and at the same time make efforts for AIPP.

Manitoba emphasis on ensuring that their province shld be the only province you shld ve ur eyes on.infact if u make it known that u ve friends or families in other provinice, it may require further interview or documentation from you to proof beyond reasonable doubt that it's Manitoba province you will settle when nominated
(2)which brings me to asking that our application is currently being processed under MPNP presentlyt, can my hubby who is principal applicant process AIPP category ?

(3)His score is high even if he doesn't pick that he has a family in sask.if my husband create a profile in SINP,hope this won't affect MPNP? Would MPNP officials be aware one way or the other that he is pursuing AIPP

If MPNP definitely nominates us we will most definitely reside in Manitoba and no other province, juSt wanna do AIPP cause in this journey now the way things are changing and getting strict one must not put all eggs in a basket

(4)OR maybe since my husband is MPNP principal applicant ,maybe I the wife shld be AIPP principal applicant.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nsana25: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Good morning @frankrobbn1, please I have sent you an email. Thank you and God bless you.

Frankrobbn1:

First of all you will need to find a job and then ask the employer if they are willing to support your PR application through the AIPP or not. Because they will have to do lot of paperwork and disclose some business documents to the government. Small business might not want to do it.

Hope it helps smiley
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by davidson97: 1:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Please Mr frank and hanamia can i get your WhatsApp contact or you can reach me via 08141246409
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by jossy12: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
A very big thank you to all the experts in the house. You have all been a life saver.

Please I have some questions:
1. I have over 10 years work experience. Most of my previous employers are going to give me hell before giving me a reference letter (if at all they would give), however, my current employer where I have spent about 2 years would be willing to give me one. Now the question is, AIPP requirement says ' you must have 12 months experience within the last 3 years'. So, if I get the reference letter only from my current employer of 2 years, would that satisfy the AIPP requirements, or must I get references from all the previous employers too. In other words, can I give only 2 years reference letter, even though I show I have over 10 years experience.

2. If I am to be the PA, can I use my 25% PFA contribution along side that of my hubby as a support for the POF, or can I only use my own PFA contribution.

3. Which address should my employer direct his letter to (for reference letter) and my PFA for POF Letter. Will it be the same IRCC address just like that of EE, since I they are both for PR application.

Thanks in advance my seniors.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Treyknowles(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
hannamia007:

Or you search for jobs on job boards, search for jobs in the Atlantic province and look out for over a month old job then apply with a cover letter stating they can hire you through aipp should Incase they re not designated.
Hello, can a university graduate with only nysc experience apply for Aipp?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by efetoski: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good news, WAEC has been removed as a perisquisite for WES evaluation. You can go to their website and confirm. It was removed a week ago. I saw this on YouTube and I went to check the site myself. It's true

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
efetoski:
Good news, WAEC has been removed as a perisquisite for WES evaluation. You can go to their website and confirm. It was removed a week ago. I saw this on YouTube and I went to check the site myself. It's true

Wow... True,
I just confirmed it
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by efetoski: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you added WAEC to ur profile, please kindly go delete
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by AleAirHub(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
efetoski:
If you added WAEC to ur profile, please kindly go delete
I no understand you chief.

Does it mean that AIPP stop accepting our WACE/NECO or WES stop accepting the result for evaluation.
Please make me understand.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by davidson97: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good evening Mr efetoski please can I get your number so we can talk on WhatsApp or you reach me via 08141246409
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Monimatic(m): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2019
AleAirHub:

I no understand you chief.

Does it mean that AIPP stop accepting our WACE/NECO or WES stop accepting the result for evaluation.
Please make me understand.
grin cheesy grin
AIPP never requested for ur WAEC/NECO .
AIPP is not an organisation, AIPP is an immigration program.

WES no longer request for WAEC/NECO

AIPP program requires just ur WES evaluation document

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by AleAirHub(m): 5:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Monimatic:

grin cheesy grin
AIPP never requested for ur WAEC/NECO .
AIPP is not an organisation, AIPP is an immigration program.

WES no longer request for WAEC/NECO

AIPP program requires just ur WES evaluation document
Okay ooo.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by sseyi9: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello House,

someone kindly tell me if there is a designated employer in atlantic canada that is in need of Quality assurance officer or any food & and drink company recruiting.
I have been checking endlessly for this but no meaningful result.
Will appreciate any information from elders in the house
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by AleAirHub(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
sseyi9:
Hello House,

someone kindly tell me if there is a designated employer in atlantic canada that is in need of Quality assurance officer or any food & and drink company recruiting.
I have been checking endlessly for this but no meaningful result.
Will appreciate any information from elders in the house

Lol...

Baba must it be quality assurance job?.

Search for nearest or related job and japa comot naija as long your new found job can pay your bills and live a comfortably.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by sseyi9: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
many thanks
AleAirHub:

Lol...

Baba must it be quality assurance job?.

Search for nearest or related job and japa comot naija as long your new found job can pay your bills and live a comfortably.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by inferno82(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good day house. Thanks to everyone that have contributed to this threat so far. I am a newbie and someone told me I can this (AIPP) program that was what landed me here.

My question is: Can someone with WAEC (GCE) with work experience qualify for this program?

Pls my oga's in the house, help a brother answer this question
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by quadriano: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good evening.
Yes, someone with O'level can apply under AIPP as long as the work experience falls under any of NOC 0,A,B or C

Cheers

inferno82:
Good day house. Thanks to everyone that have contributed to this threat so far. I am a newbie and someone told me I can this (AIPP) program that was what landed me here.

My question is: Can someone with WAEC (GCE) with work experience qualify for this program?

Pls my oga's in the house, help a brother answer this question

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos)