Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? (4079 Views)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
I saw a tweet on twitter and immediately related to it as it applies to almost every girl. Most girls are so ignorant it's sad. You move to a girl and tell her straight up your intentions and she shuts you down at once, why?....well because you were too direct and honest. See girls are dumb as fuckkk, imagine you ask a girl for her nudes and even offer to pay her for it,she would most likely insult you and embarrass you. If it's on social media she will drag your name through the mud and block you. Now do you know that same girl would gladly send you a hundred nudes if you approached her with lies? All you need to do is pretend to love her, tell her bullshit romantic gibberish and she can even give u money also after sending u the nudes. My question is why are girls so ignorant and unrealistic? Why not send the same nude and get rich for it logically? Why do yall have to be scammed emotionally first before you have sense? This doesn't even only apply to just nudes, same goes for sex and other things. You tell them u want to Bleep them and give them 500k they will insult u and say you're calling them a slut, but will gladly offer their pussyyyy for free if you lie and say sweet bullshit that appeals to their emotions. Nawa for una gender o, una mumu sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hmmm,,,
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
You're the fool for your inability to read your audience before making your move. You lack discernment, therefore, deserving of all the scorn & disgust you've been receiving from the opposite sex. Who wants to associate themselves with an unrefined oaf?

5 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You're the fool for your inability to read your audience before making your move. You lack discernment, therefore, deserving of all the scorn & disgust you've been receiving from the opposite sex. Who wants to associate themselves with an unrefined oaf?

I'm sorry queen, didn't meant to offend u

3 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Eglobalma:

I'm sorry queen, didn't meant to offend u

Not offended.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Another idiot with no game. Go fvck yourself with your money.

Pay your sister to send you nude.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by tyup(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What if I tell you all the rubbish you wrote up here was rather awful with no iota of senses. .....would you believe me sad

9 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

What if I tell you all what you wrote up here was rather awful with no iota of senses. .....would you believe me sad

No.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by tyup(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No.

I didn't expect you believe but in anyway next time you wana attack someone go real straight to the point and stop beating around the bush causing lipograms
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

I didn't expect you believe but in anyway next time you wana attack someone go real straight to the point and stop beating around the bush causing lipograms

And if I don't do as you say, what is going to happen?

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Jcole1985(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
You insult the other gender forgetting your mother,I only hate Chimamandans not the female gender.Girls are not dumb.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Hintona(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

She isn't beating around the bush
The fact is that u are too daft to understand what she wrote

As for the OP I won't argue with you coz u are mentally deranged

12 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hintona:

Thank you, sweetheart kiss
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by tyup(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And if I don't do as you say, what is going to happen?
No one would take your words serious. is that is
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

No one would take your words serious. is that is

Oh, is that it? No worries then.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Rosay15(f): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Hmmm,,,
.. what's hmmmm?... boss I hail oh
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
They like being lied to na, it's their nature. That's why they are useless. Anyways, me I don't woo girls o. Na brothel b my next home. cheesy. No time for rubbish!

I'm out!

7 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by tyup(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hintona:

Daft? sigh....i'll just assume that as an understatement. why? cause aves of like specie flock together so i'll rather keep my comment on you both and that includes XhosaNostra
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

Daft? sigh....i'll just assume that as an understatement. why? cause aves of like specie flock together so i'll rather keep my comment on you both and that includes XhosaNostra

Just like you're flocking with the dumb OP, right?
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by tyup(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Just like you're flocking with the dumb OP, right?
Lol din say I totally agree with what he said
but he's partly right sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Hintona(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thank you, sweetheart kiss
It's nothing love

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

Same difference.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by oluwakemiadetun: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
How dare you....
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hintona:

Did I say I wasn't undecided
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mrbolt555:
They like being lied to na, it's their nature. That's why they are useless. Anyways, me I don't woo girls o. Na brothel b my next home. cheesy. No time for rubbish!

I'm out!

My nighurrrr

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:

Better person
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin Good to know that we still got deranged kids on Dix forum....
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by GolDRoger: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
@Op you dnt really knw how hard the truth can hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy

they have started attacking you
they fall into that category

the mistake u made was to say girls Asin generally
some girls get sense #fact
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by NickDamani: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Op i think the best people to help you answer this question are your mother, your sisters, your auties, your female cousins and probably your girlfriend if you do have.
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Kingseex1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Op are u for real
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by earthsync(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
so because a girl refused to Bleep you, u came here to spew trash?
Re: Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? by Eglobalma: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
@Op you dnt really knw how hard the truth can hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy

they have started attacking you
they fall into that category

the mistake u made was to say girls Asin generally
some girls get sense #fact

That's what I love about the truth, always hurt the fakers grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. / Sex For Revenge (wrong Turn). Only For Adult's 18+ Film / My Girlfriend Is Taking My As Fool, Claiming Fake Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.