Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Women Should Stay At Home... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Should Stay At Home... (1842 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Arsenate(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Men are just better at everything...

Drop a group of men on a deserted island and they will organize and start building shelters and getting food and building fires. The men good at hunting will do that, the good builders will build. Division of labor, teamwork, some guys will become leaders and direct others.

Drop a group of women on the same island, and they will all sit around on the beach and hug and cry and commiserate with each other about how they have no shelter or food. If one of the women happens to catch some food, well, she is a bitch and none of the other women will talk to her.

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by donbachi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
For ur mind oo..women have gone pass that stage..so many of them are go-getters.

23 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by ThothHermes: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
There is a certain argument that men seem to be better at everything because the patriachy has subjugated women for centuries. It could be true, but no one has been able to expand on this argument or demonstrate this in any way that I've seen.
It's just the default answer. Robotic even.

Like the COZA matter, I choose to sit on the fence on this topic.
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by lilmax(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
men work women whine

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Arsenate(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
lilmax:
men work women whine
Word
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Arsenate(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
donbachi:
For ur mind oo..women have gone pass that stage..so many of them are go-getters.
Men would do better in whatever field women venture in except of course those that have to do with nurturing; taking care of the home and family. wink

Woman, you are better off at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
You don't say.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by elektra(f): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Good. You and the men you just described should pack your load and drop yourselves in a deserted island. Why the f-ck are you wasting your talent struggling for limited resources (with women) in civilization when you are built to survive in deserted island.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by cococandy(f): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Another day. Another group of whiny boys creating threads all over Nairaland to cry about women. And validating each other’s weaknesses masked in pseudo
‘alphaism’
It never ends. Wah wah wah

For people who can do it all by themselves, you sure do spend a considerable amount of your lives crying over women.

Amusing

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Drop a group of boys in Nairaland and they will start a thread on how they are the master gender sharp sharp

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2019
You're preaching to the wrong choir here, Mr. Tell your daughters to stay home, have zero aspirations for themselves other than being homemakers b|c according to you, men are better at everything. The women's rights movement resulted in full civil rights for all women. It's pathetic that some of y'all want to remain in the early 1800s. Nonsense and misogyny.

16 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nikkol: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2019
Another asylum escapee.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by genq(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2019
elektra:
Good. You and the men you just described should pack your load and drop yourselves in a deserted island. Why the f-ck are you wasting your talent struggling for limited resources (with women) in civilization when you are built to survive in deserted island.

Look at this f00l.
Civilisation that was created and developed my MEN.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Daeylar(f): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
elektra:

OMG.
This is what is called K.O.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by genq(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2019
Laughing at the comments so far.
Women are very funny creatures. Don't mind all these their online solidarity. In real life they are full of hate and envy for one another.

Ask an average female employee whether she prefers a Male boss or female boss. She will choose Male.

Why?

These women understand each other and hate themselves for it. They know that a woman in a position of power often manifests into an uncontrollable, irrational, power hungry b!tch.

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Graduateacher(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2019
genq:
Women are very funny creatures. Don't mind all these their online solidarity. In real life they are full of hate and envy for one another.

Ask an average female employee whether she prefers a Male boss or female boss. She will choose Male.

Why?

These women understand each other and hate themselves for it. They know that a woman in a position of power often manifests into an uncontrollable, irrational, power hungry b!tch.

I don't think you're right, women in patriarchal societies have been brain washed but those in liberal societies do support themselves a lot.

To the OP, your opinion is yours, you can use it within your household but you will need to be in the senate to raise that motion and I don't see you being elected to any meaningful office with this your primitive mindset

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by elektra(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
genq:

Look at this f00l.
Civilisation that was created and developed my MEN.

Lol, E pain am.
In 2019, somebody is 'prouding' about surviving in deserted island. Are you in Adam and Eve period? You are going to need a different set of skills to survive in this age SIR!
If it is paining you that you have to share civilization (that YOUR men built) with women, go and live in the deserted island on your own. Nobody is holding you.

14 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by ahnie: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Another whacky thread....mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Iogobenz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:

I don't think you're right, women in patriarchal societies have been brain washed but those in liberal societies do support themselves a lot.

To the OP, your opinion is yours, you can use it within your household but you will need to be in the senate to raise that motion and I don't see you being elected to any meaningful office with this your primitive mindset
if they were real builders then I think there won't be room for any brainwashing,since the system would have been martriachy in the first place grin
Rather,men would have been brainwashed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Iogobenz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
elektra:

Lol, E pain am.
In 2019, somebody is 'prouding' about surviving in deserted island. Are you in Adam and Eve period? You are going to need a different set of skills to survive in this age SIR!
If it is paining you that you have to share civilization (that YOUR men built) with women, go and live in the deserted island on your own. Nobody is holding you.
men own capitalism,so I wonder what you are talking about undecided
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Pavore9: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
@Arsenate, you can't because you grew up seeing your mum staying at home feel it should be so for every woman. Generalization is a dangerous mindset.

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Their lives revolve around saying negative things about women, if they don't whine in one day, they won't be fulfilled, we define their very existence.

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Arsenate(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's hilarious, but unsurprising, that some are taking the op literally. It's just an analogy to illustrate the psychological difference between men and women and how the former are genetically programmed to be better problem solvers while the latter make better nurturers.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Arsenate(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yep, she's doing a good job but would need to see the doctor to manage those burnt fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Pavore9: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Arsenate:
It's hilarious, but unsurprising, that some are taking the op literally. It's just an analogy to illustrate the psychological difference between men and women and how the former are genetically programmed to be better problem solvers while the latter make better nurturers.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Then why come up with the "why women should stay at home"? When they should be drawing on their strengths and self actualize. A man operates more from the left side of the brain while a women, the right and that difference should be a strength for humanity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by ivolt: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2020
genq:

Why?

Another lie.
You can't equate petty disagreements with hate.

How many women form cult groups just to oppress, mutilate and kill others?
How many hide in a corner with knive to maim fellow women?
There you have it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Arsenate:
Yep, she's doing a good job but would need to see the doctor to manage those burnt fingers.

Lmao.
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by ednut1(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2020
lol joke
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Magnoliaa(f): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
ThothHermes:
There is a certain argument that men seem to be better at everything because the patriachy has subjugated women for centuries. It could be true, but no one has been able to expand on this argument or demonstrate this in any way that I've seen.
It's just the default answer. Robotic even.

Like the COZA matter, I choose to sit on the fence on this topic.

Waoowuuuu.
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Arsenate:

Lol.

I'm sure that the meme was lost on virtually all of the women who saw it. They probably have no idea what is wrong about the picture, or even what that tool is.
Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol.

I'm sure that the meme was lost on virtually all of the women who saw it. They probably have no idea what is wrong about the picture, or even what that tool is.

1. It's a soldering iron.

2. She's being burnt from holding it inappropriately.

3. So what if most women don't know what tool that is? Does that make them any less intelligent or you anymore intelligent from knowing it?

True intelligence is not in much talks!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Stay At Home... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

1. It's a soldering iron.

2. She's being burnt from holding it inappropriately.

3. So what if most women don't know what tool that is? Does that make them any less intelligent or you anymore intelligent from knowing it?

True intelligence is not in much talks!

1. Lol. I knew that one of you would Google it and show me up.

2. Yay! But be honest, did you know that already or did you ask a man close to you, or find out some other way? Though I guess his mention of 'burnt fingers' should be enough clue.

3. No. It makes their incompetence in male-dominated fields obvious. I mean, most women would recognize a nappy, and grasp most quickly how to best apply it to a baby's bottom. Men don't gripe that women are more intelligent because of knowing that.

No one is talking about intelligence. The topic is competence. Face it, men are more competent in practically any male dominated field; from sewage cleaning to advanced technology, and everything in between. That's why they are male-dominated fields; d-uh!

By the way, just as an observation; isn't extensive knowledge one of the factors that comes with intelligence?

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor / SEE MY AUNT'S DILEMMA, HOW CAN I BE OF HELP? / Beautiful Memes About Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.