Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,932 members, 7,838,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Father, Love Child Unite After 12 Years Of Servitude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father, Love Child Unite After 12 Years Of Servitude (260 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Why Does My Father Love Mathematics so much / I Already Have A "LOVE CHILD" So Marriage Case Is Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father, Love Child Unite After 12 Years Of Servitude by arinze198(m): 7:52am On Jul 01, 2019
It was the hand of fate and great reunion for a love child, Okeluo, and his father, Mr, James Ikeh, after they reportedly met each other for the first time and united after 12 years of servitude in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the father and the love child are now living in their family house in Ketu area of Lagos including his wife, who he got married to eight years ago, and had three children having accepted the boy as his first son.

It was gathered that the father, James, reportedly impregnated a lady, Nneka, from his home town, Ozubulu in Anambra State, when he was living in FESTAC area of Lagos without him knowing about the pregnancy. The lady, having realised that she was pregnant, went away and gave birth to the child. She decided to keep the boy for the family because her own family had no male child to inherit their father’s properties.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/father-love-child-unite-12-years-servitude/

(1) (Reply)

Three Maryam Abacha American University Students Die In Fatal Accident A Day Aft / ----6 Money Traps To Avoid As A Young Entrepreneur With Dreams--- / Tell Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.