Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,819 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself (2193 Views)

God Bless GEJ. You Are The Best. / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself by Faeb: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
jabbok:

Beaf, it is very shameful that you are peddling such propaganda against Buhari. You continue to clone yourself or rather mask as your boss who is also a member of MEND. If not, how would he know minutes after the bombings that MEND was not responsible. Who bombed Jonathan's house in Bayelsa? The bombs have been following him from day 1.
. . .

. . .I guess you have nothing to defend against Buhari's pocketing of our $2.8billa?
Poor Buhari, nobody can even defend his long fingers. cry cry cry cry cry cry

Buhari's PTF. grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Everybody in Nigeria knew that Abacha was an usurper, and that he was uncontrollably corrupt and was also involved in state sponsored murder, but Buhari who you paint in such glowing colours, still agreed to serve under such a man as the chairman of PTF. As chairman of PTF, he made Salihijo Ahmad's Afriproject the sole consultant for monitoring and assessing the value of contracts. Afriproject consortium was so corrupt that at the inception of  Abdulsalami's regime, fearful of exposure, the sole consultant committed [b]suicide [/b]in his office. When the books of PTF were opened, the can of worms was so much that Haruna Adamu said he felt [b]sickened [/b]by it. One body determined the contracts to be awarded, the payments to be made and whether the contracts had been satisfied.[/size]

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/of-obasanjo-babangida-buhari-and-misrepresentation.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
Faeb:

. . .I guess you have nothing to defend against Buhari's pocketing of our $2.8billa?
Poor Buhari, nobody can even defend his long fingers. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Who bomed Jonathan's country home in Bayelsa? Where are all the illegal bombs in Nigeria coming from?

[size=15pt]Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe[/size] [size=15pt]| Awolowo Belewa[/size] soon to be appended = [size=15pt]Inconsistency incorporated![/size]
Re: Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself by truly: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
Faeb:

So funny!
Nothing is easier for an "avid" researcher like yourself to do than, step back from the kai kai, wave iya Basira bye bye, then walk out the beer palour door for good; o yes! When knowledge calls!
Please, make me believe the above isn't a jaded dream, actually get off your arse and look for the senate commitees documents. Even better, check if you can in any way deny this celebrated court case;

http://thewillnigeria.com/opinion/4382-ALL-NIGERIAN-COUP-GENERALS-WERE-ROGUES-AND-GENERAL-MUHAMMADU-BUHARI-WAS-EXCEPTION.html

One day is one day, unu go take laf wound pesin for dis NL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beaf, you have been quoting thewillnigeria.com as if it is the most authentic news source ever
You question the credentials of daily trust (even after they wrote a balanced story) but quote tribune, thewillnigeria, etc
Who are the people behind these journals?

And even after someone told you that your candidate (GEJ) says that Buhari is innocent
You insist on carrying on this falsehood
You have always told us GEJ is in control
So how come you know more than him such that we should cast aside GEJ's statement and listen to you

It has been demonstrated that Obj asked Haroun Adamu to investigate Buhari's operations at PTF
And yet the vindictive Obj has not said a word against Buhari since
Please bring evidences from credible sources
anybody can blog

BTW Looks to me that showing interest in this presidency against GEJ has become a crime
Please remember - these attitude runs the risk of hardening opposition to GEJ -

I don't want a perfect being because that is falsehood
And people may also start quoting anything negative about GEJ, no mattr the source

BTW what is happening with Harliburton - can GEJ handle those big boys?
Re: Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself by Faeb: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
^
Does any of the above tell us why our [size=14pt]$2.8 billa[/size] from NNPC was traced to Buhari's Midland Bank account in London? I mean, something one can digest!
Re: Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself by truly: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2010
Faeb:

^
Does any of the above tell us why our [size=14pt]$2.8 billa[/size] from NNPC was traced to Buhari's Midland Bank account in London? I mean, something one can digest!
I would digest hard evidence
Please provide proof of your claim
Quoting newspaper reports is no proof
Afterall how many times did our newspapers kill Dr Nnamdi Azikwe before he eventuall died several years after
Re: Gej, You Can Still Redeem Yourself by 9ijaMan: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2010
truly:

I would digest hard evidence
Please provide proof of your claim
Quoting newspaper reports is no proof
Afterall how many times did our newspapers kill Dr Nnamdi Azikwe before he eventuall died several years after

@Truly,
You need not waste your time on Beaf or Feab, he's know to be mischievous and as inconsistent as his master, GEJ. He's just proved to us all by changing his blog name from Beaf to Feab. He would not be able to bring forth any evidence so why waste valuable time on him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godsday Orubebe And Tony Uranta Are They Jonathan House Boyz Or Minister / One SE state Had More Votes Than 5 SW States Combined-shame! / Enugu Govt. Approves N271m For Hospital Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.