Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady (74091 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:
The problem with some ladies is they are too loyal.
I like her spirit though. She's not mad about it at all.

Almost like she knew she was a side chick all along.

Side chic for 6 years? Well nothing "cucumber" no de cause.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by KanuSE: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
victorian:

The inappropriateness of a lengthy period of dating it's meant for me and I'm simply airing my view as everyone else.
I'm not airing for people to Learn. Lol
Nigerians don't learn, they prefer the hard way of life with different types of knocks on their heads. �

So nobody should learn from me, period.

If you want to date for years without getting hitched? No problem, it's your choice or other peoples' choice.

But for me it's No no.. Thats how I'm wired.

So please let nobody learn from me. I'm only airing my view on lengthy period of dating between a guy and a lady.

End of story. Case closed.

smiley
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Tunagee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
R/ship doesnt guarantee marriage. Did you on ur part work with ur partner to achieve una common goal or you be call girl in exchange he takes care of you which makes you to assume una dey date.....

Ladies should be intelligent abt r/ship its not a sex vs money tin 2moro you claim bin dump

Very brilliant comment!!!
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
victorian:

The inappropriateness of a lengthy period of dating it's meant for me and I'm simply airing my view as everyone else.
I'm not airing for people to Learn. Lol
Nigerians don't learn, they prefer the hard way of life with different types of knocks on their heads. �

So nobody should learn from me, period.

If you want to date for years without getting hitched? No problem, it's your choice or other peoples' choice.

But for me it's No no.. Thats how I'm wired.

So please let nobody learn from me. I'm only airing my view on lengthy period of dating between a guy and a lady.

End of story. Case closed.

grin grin grin hahahahhahahhah ds wuna grammar just dey wund me anyhow grin
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
When I say that Nigerian men are only good for the money, some ladies will be forming miss independent. Nonsense.

If you are a lady, dating a Nigerian broke boy, your name is sorry. Most don't worth it. You can see for yourselves from this moronic comments coming from them on this thread.

Don't date a broke or stingy Nigerian man. They aren't worth it!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by victorian(f): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
K00da:

grin grin grin hahahahhahahhah ds wuna grammar just dey wund me anyhow grin

cheesy Lol

Na dem! Na dem ooooo

She Dey find my mouth!

1 Like

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Jetson1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maybe the lady didn't show any sign of seriousness. I mean she might have seen the guy as 'You have no option than me' and took the guy's love so cheap...

To all ladies, you too must work very hard to secure whatever relationship you find yourself

Most ladies finally fall in a wrong relationship all in the name of searching for MrRight

2 Likes

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
The guy have seen every part of you..

This is a "see finish symdrome"

He wanted to seek new challenge like Cristiano...

Take heart. I pray God reward you with the best Spouse..

That guy is very disloyal!!! I hope he is faithful to his newly found love..
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by victorian(f): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:
When I say that Nigerian men are only good for the money, some ladies will be forming miss independent. Nonsense.

If you are a lady, dating a Nigerian broke boy, your name is sorry. Most don't worth it. You can see for yourselves from this moronic comments coming from them on this thread.

Don't date a broke or stingy Nigerian man. They aren't worth it!!!

Word!
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wat a bish no wonder he left you. nonsense
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Shalommy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na who that one help? angry
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by FairAdvocate(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just 6years?..... She can go for 20years in her next relationship. Yeye!
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Beverlyjean(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Please dont do that to me.

I truly mean every word I say when I look into your eyes.
Their never will be a picture when I try to imagine my world without you.
I do know we have differences, but thats just the major reason that makes us interesting couples.

I know conflicts are unavoidable, but we will take every each of them as stepping stones to become stronger.
I so much long to see you are the kids on the dinning table having breakfast while I dash down from my room to join you.

I want to see you go places and with joy, I sink my lips into your lips.

I mean every word I put through to you today and its inscribed in my heart. Heavens bare me witness!

Hmmmm smiley nice
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Benekruku(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Hmmmm smiley nice

Thanks for reassuring Beverly.

My existence is all about you and our unborn kids.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by franchasng: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Aboo0123: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Courtship is nothing but a "painted prostitution and illegal relationship". I pity ladies because they're always at the receiving ends. Used and dumped ladies are the majority in this shit hole called Nigeria. Imagine a primary 3,4 or 5 student involving herself in dating and ending up marrying @30+.
Some changes partners like shoes every now and then and those previous relationships weren't free from illegitimate sex be it consensual or not.
Some would go extra miles aborting pregnancies of different guys and later become unproductive.
No doubt, majority of today's ladies are sex remnants of indecent bad boys of different communities, institutions, towns and states.

This reminds me of a guy who was in a courtship with two different ladies for six and nine years respectively and ended up marry none of them. Few months later, he married a lady he met in less than three months.

Main problem; the ladies of our time are really not interested in a legal relationship or marriage but just to be with mugu guys that will pay their bills in exchange for sex or at least romance.

The rich or the sincere but poor ladies are also getting it wrong subjecting their noble selves to guys of no moral values (not monetary) and those whose present dictionary is devoid of marriage.
*MARRIAGE IS MEANT FOR THE MATURE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Make she dey there.
My friend who was in Yankee desperately looking for a green card and engaged eight pig-looking women, nko?
It was finally a pretty Nigerian girl with a green card who made moves to catch him that he settled with.
When it comes to marriage many variables come into play.
Dating is just as the name implies: fun for the time being.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Futureyahooboi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
How did you give him 6 years of your life ? This is funny so the guy did give you his own 6 years abi...
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by SendAbroad: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:
The problem with some ladies is they are too loyal.

How do you know she is not mad? Wedding is still 14th July...she can go and scatter wedding.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Skseries: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
All of you saying 6 years relationship bla bla bla, know that not all ladies love exchanging men like clothes everyday, some people are loyal to a fault, unlike y'all diick hoppers feeling fly with your brostitution.
is it being loyal that will make a gal date a guy for six years? Even bsc na 4yrs at most 5yrs, I see it stupid anyone will date for 6yrs and get dumped, after 2yrs one needs to start asking the question where is this relationship going to, seat and talk with ur partner, ask the fundamental questions don't just assume he is going to marry me.....

6years? Lol when is not marriage. And they were having sex all tru that years nawa oooo, anyways sha for her to stay that long she must have had what she is benefitting... Two things can make any relationship last that long, 1 true love which definitely do leads to marriage 2 business relationship, i give sex u give money which definitely won't lead to marriage... She can't send she doesnt know the guy doesn't love her. Cus the sign is always obvious most times we just blind ourslf not to see it

3 Likes

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Skseries: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Samakus:
Some guys are just idiots. Why don't you break up with a girl you know you won't take it to the next level with. Why leaving it to the point where it becomes a burden to you and a depression to her. Eh?
lol, if u were a guy then u should understand why lol
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Slikbae: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
You're truly an e-monkey.
emonkey:
I rejoice with the man. A woman that would call me a bastard under any circumstances is not fit to be my wife.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by nihilstonz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=SageMK post=79834479]The problem with some ladies is they are too loyal.

You sound like a woman.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by boomssey(f): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hell no! 6yrs? WTH! The highest I did was almost 2yrs.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by leofab(f): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
So sis are you married now ?
victorian:

I never said its wrong. I mentioned she try .

While for me I can't do such!

Different Strokes for different folks!

Be calm , then try and Read Slowly and Understand every word I typed up there.

Simple.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by LagBlogger(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
qq cry¹qq
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by aviato(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
R/ship doesnt guarantee marriage. Did you on ur part work with ur partner to achieve una common goal or you be call girl in exchange he takes care of you which makes you to assume una dey date.....

Ladies should be intelligent abt r/ship its not a sex vs money tin 2moro you claim bin dump
If relationship is not about marriage, then why do men complain when a woman breaks up with them after 10 years of dating?
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
ladies for the fact that you are in relationship with a man matter the duration doesn't mean he will marry you. do put your hope on any man cos you may be disappointed at last, and it is not all relationship that lead to marriage. if you are dating man and what you want from that relationship is marriage, just ask him what it is future plan for you, if he have no intention of marry you leave the relationship that stop wasting your time with him.
some man can also deceive you with marriage where else they have no intention of marry you. if you see that the relationship is not going any where just leave. if a man intended marry you, you will see the sign.by there fruits you will know them
note: not all people ( woman) date because of marriage, some date for dating sake.

1 Like

Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Offpoint: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
All of you saying 6 years relationship bla bla bla, know that not all ladies love exchanging men like clothes everyday, some people are loyal to a fault, unlike y'all diick hoppers feeling fly with your brostitution.
I wonder why people see it as awkward when you said you're dating someone for 5yrs above.

Should one be changing girlfriend/boyfriend yearly like clothes? I don't understand o.

Mine is 5 years now and I ain't even planning on getting married in 2 years time and neither is she.

She's the first and gonna be the last with me.
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Bbbwings: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
delugajackson:
6 fu_ckin years?

Is dating now a full time job or were you planning to become Lord Lady of the rings?
cheesy grin
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by RealityShot: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slay queens DESERVE that! i wish i could be that corny..eh... .. dem for die for my hand
Re: I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
aviato:
If relationship is not about marriage, then why do men complain when a woman breaks up with them after 10 years of dating?

I never said r/ship is not marriage i said r/ship doesn't guarantee marriage meaning that is not every r/ship ends up in marriage i guess that will answer ur question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.