Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

If You Marry A Feminist, You Are Investing In A Rapidly Self Destructive... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Marry A Feminist, You Are Investing In A Rapidly Self Destructive... (211 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Marry A Feminist, You Are Investing In A Rapidly Self Destructive... by fraspree(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
By Luscious Kaynkwo

#FeminismIsAScam
I read about a post online about a 55 year old Canadian woman who was narrating how she got entangled with feminism activities for the past five and half decades, how she has been lonely and couldn’t get a life partner, over 50 years of bitterness from hypocritical movement and wasted prime spent on mundane ideology about being equal with men, it was at that age that it struck her that she had just been deceiving herself.

At least she was bold enough to swallow her shame and pride to admit that feminism is a scam, a trait that no African woman possess, the ability to publicly surrender. They will rather surrender in private in other to protect other feminist’s ego hoping that they are doing them a favor.

Dear Men, if you marry a feminist, you are investing everything in a rapidly self-destructive marriage. If your woman always champions in women’s right or if you find your lady in the middle of any feminism activities, DUMP HER ASS with quickness without regrets because you will be saving your life for the nearest future.

No man wants to marry a woman who cannot take orders from him, YES! I MEAN ORDERS. The man is the commander-in-chief in his own house who went to another man’s house and married his daughter, and if the woman cannot submit to his government, she not worthy of him, do the needful quickly and don’t feel any remorse about it, mind you I don’t encourage beating a woman.

Do what you can to avoid ladies raised by single mothers, or who has never forgiven her father for offending her or abusing her mother in the past, this type of women have a misguided ideas about men which was as a result of their mother’s constant poisoning of their heart from childhood about their fathers, even when the father might have been fighting in the past to be part of their daughter’s life. These women were not brought up in love but rather in hatred, they don’t have the capacity to love, so avoid them. But if you must marry them, they must have to go through a shrink/psychiatrist, if you think these women are well, just think again...More

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score Odds / Dating Website For Professionals! / Definition Of Love❤️❤️❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.