Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) (4345 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by RealGboy: 8:40am On Jan 01
My girlfriend called me one early morning to tell me that she's pregnant and without proper thinking the words that came out of my mouth was " pregnant for who ??"

Omo she blew hot hot curses on me after I asked her that question,..

But wait o ,did I do wrong asking her who is responsible for her pregnancy...

Although I was the one who dis flowered her and since we started having seggs , we've been doing it almost everyday ....

" But still that's not a guarantee that I'm the father of the baby now ?.. abi?". .. I asked my friend wale later that day

" Guy no let any women trap you with pregnancy, o ". ...wale blurted out while holding a big kpomo stuck in between semo ,

We were at someone's father burial , eating free food as usual ....

"You say you dis virgin her abi?...and that since then you people have been having seggs almost everyday ,what if she now likes it Soo much that whenever you're not around or maybe when she's back home with her parents she was doing it with someone else? "...

no go raise pikin wey no be your own o "...wale replied as he mount another big semo into his mouth ....

A part of me knew wale was wrong ,it was obvious that I was the father of the baby ,

I'm a graduate and I'm earning just enough to survive , while my girlfriend on the other hand is still in her finals....

Being a father wasn't something I was mentally ready for ...

How do we even tell her Mother who is a church deaconess and a highly respected personality in their church.....

Plus I'm not even ready for a baby now ....

Omo I was scared at the future that had suddenly become a present .....

I try to act normal that day and continue eating the free food with wale ...

I got home later that night and called my girlfriend, she was crying on the phone , I apologized to her for asking such stupid question..

" So what do we do now cos I can't have a baby now ?."" .. She said to me amidst tears

"Babe don't worry I'm thinking of something, Don't worry we'd be fine..... "....... I replied

For like 2 weeks we kept going back and forth on whether she should abort it or not , ....

She'd tell me every morning how she had a dream where she saw herself passing away during abortion, while I would dream of seeing the most beautiful baby girl ever ..

After going back and forth , I called her and told her that we should do it....

" Let's have a baby ...lets go for this !!..."... I told her ...

What about my mother ?? how do I tell her" .....she replied

I have a plan.....

My plan was dumb but it was all i could come up with ....

I told her to message her mom on WhatsApp and let her know that she's pregnant while she's still in school which she did ...

Sure enough hell was let loose when the mom saw the message, she called her immediately and insulted her ,she told her not to come home again and just live in school...

The mom was disappointed obviously,she wished more for her daughter and couldn't see that future again now that she's pregnant.....

Plus it would dent her mother's image , a whole deaconess that could not raise a responsible daughter....

She couldn't go home so she came to my place to stay ... thankfully she was done with her final exams then....

Omo it wasn't easy ,I had to exhaust all my savings on medical bills till she put to bed at some point sef I had to borrow but for some reason I was happy doing it.. ....

She finally put to bed ...

I remember that day I saw my baby for the first time, she was Soo beautiful just as she was in my dreams ....

I was Soo glad that we didn't abort such an angel..

I remember the first day we took her home from the hospital....

Omo she started crying ....our baby started crying , she cried and cried and cried ....

We gave her food ,toys, everything but the baby would not stop crying....and before I could say jack my girlfriend started crying too....

Baby is crying , mommy too is crying...

Omo I bursted into uncontrollable laughter and just like that the both of them stopped crying and was looking at me in a funny way ....

" Like mother like daughter".....I replied with another rounds of laughter but this time with my baby and girlfriend....

My girlfriend was new to motherhood just as I was new to fatherhood and probably the baby was crying cos she was new to Life -hood

Over time the baby got used to real life and was adjusting very well

My baby was growing up so beautifully, sometimes I just stare at her and wonder what I did to deserve this creature....

To top it off ,I got a new job where I earn 3 x my former job and my girlfriend too was able to complete her finals and is now a certified medical student ....

Omo fatherhood made me change so many things about me , my thinking,my focus ,my life ....

I'm so grateful for this life and for you......

Happy new year from me and my baby girl .....

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Chibuzoripob: 8:48am On Jan 01
undecided New year and lullaby for the kids

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by SharingIsLife(m): 9:00am On Jan 01
Congrats. Not because you became a father truly but for being a great story teller.

WHISPERING: In case you want people to believe this as truth, try to correct the following lest they think you lied cheesy

Omo she started crying ....our baby started crying , she cried and cried and cried ....

We gave her food ,toys, everything but the baby would not stop crying....and before I could say jack my girlfriend started crying too....

Omo I bursted into uncontrollable laughter and just like that the both of them stopped crying and was looking at me in a funny way ....

" Like mother like daughter".....I replied with another rounds of laughter but this time with my baby and girlfriend....

Lol your baby should be in the Guinness Book for using toy and laughing with you on the first day. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:07am On Jan 01
SharingIsLife:
Congrats. Not because you became a father truly but for being a great story teller.

WHISPERING: In case you want people to believe this as truth, try to correct the following lest they think you lied cheesy

Lol your baby should be in the Guinness Book for using toy and laughing with you on the first day. cheesy

I was like, "Really? Toys at what age?"

But besides that, he has a fine storyline.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by tivta(m): 9:19am On Jan 01
RealGboy:

So you are still around?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Ballzproblem2: 9:24am On Jan 01
super story
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by RealGboy: 9:27am On Jan 01
tivta:

So you are still around?

Lol.....happy new year ....

I'm back now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by oz4real83(m): 10:17am On Jan 01
Big congrats. With respect to your " party free-food colleague'' that gave the useless advise,I just hope you have stopped hanging out with friends like that?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Solofresh2: 10:20am On Jan 01
Congratulations man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by skj1377(m): 10:44am On Jan 01
Congratulations man your the father.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by namiji2598: 10:49am On Jan 01
Chair booked grin

But before i commented, i am wale your friend grin

Still doesn't proof the baby is yours since you don't include DNA in your story cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On Jan 01
Go and do an ultrasound scan before anything..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by finallybusy: 11:26am On Jan 01
Story story.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by MrCork: 11:27am On Jan 01
RealGboy:

My girlfriend called me one early morning to tell me that she's pregnant and without proper thinking the words that came out of my mouth was " pregnant for who ??"

Although I was the one who dis flowered her and since we started having seggs , we've been doing it almost everyday ....

" But still that's not a guarantee that I'm the father of the baby now ?.. abi?". .. I asked my friend wale later that day

" Guy no let any women trap you with pregnancy, o ". ...wale blurted out while holding a big kpomo stuck in between semo ,

"You say you dis virgin her abi?...and that since then you people have been having seggs almost everyday ,what if she now likes it Soo much that whenever you're not around or maybe when she's back home with her parents she was doing it with someone else? "...

no go raise pikin wey no be your own o "...wale replied as he mount another big semo into his mouth ....

A part of me knew wale was wrong ,it was obvious that I was the father of the baby ,

I'm a graduate and I'm earning just enough to survive , while my girlfriend on the other hand is still in her finals....

How do we even tell her Mother who is a church deaconess and a highly respected personality in their church.....

I got home later that night and called my girlfriend, she was crying on the phone , I apologized to her for asking such stupid question..

" So what do we do now cos I can't have a baby now ?."" .. She said to me amidst tears

"Babe don't worry I'm thinking of something, Don't worry we'd be fine..... "....... I replied

For like 2 weeks we kept going back and forth on whether she should abort it or not , ....

She'd tell me every morning how she had a dream where she saw herself passing away during abortion, while I would dream of seeing the most beautiful baby girl ever ..

I have a plan.....

I told her to message her mom on WhatsApp and let her know that she's pregnant while she's still in school which she did ...

Sure enough hell was let loose when the mom saw the message, she called her immediately and insulted her ,she told her not to come home again and just live in school...

The mom was disappointed obviously,she wished more for her daughter and couldn't see that future again now that she's pregnant.....

Plus it would dent her mother's image , a whole deaconess that could not raise a responsible daughter....

She couldn't go home so she came to my place to stay ... thankfully she was done with her final exams then....

Omo it wasn't easy ,I had to exhaust all my savings on medical bills till she put to bed at some point sef I had to borrow but for some reason I was happy doing it.. ....

I remember that day I saw my baby for the first time, she was Soo beautiful just as she was in my dreams ....

My girlfriend was new to motherhood just as I was new to fatherhood and probably the baby was crying cos she was new to Life -hood

My baby was growing up so beautifully, sometimes I just stare at her and wonder what I did to deserve this creature....

To top it off ,I got a new job where I earn 3 x my former job and my girlfriend too was able to complete her finals and is now a certified medical student ....

Omo fatherhood made me change so many things about me , my thinking,my focus ,my life ....

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by MrCork: 11:28am On Jan 01
RealGboy:

I have a plan.....

Is she lightslin & did u pour inside sir?(no oofensece) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by EDOSBROWN: 11:51am On Jan 01
This type oF post shouldn't be making front page in 2024,if u impregnate your girlfriend, go and sort it out, what u did privately is now been discussed in public forum.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by JOACHINpedro: 12:07pm On Jan 01
MrCork:

Is she lightslin & did u pour inside sir?(no oofensece) angry
And you had to quote the whole goddamn thing twice to spill this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Gentledude52(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01
RealGboy:

I have a plan.....

Congratulations bro. Your baby girl paved way for you financially. Try go settle with your gf's mom and do the needful ooo. E get why.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by virginchaser(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01
I expected to read your wedding plan or you intend stealing someone's daughter?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by TreasureJunky: 2:53pm On Jan 01
You're lucky you didn't abort the pregnancy,, by now you would have been regretting it, and life would be miserable for you. God really saved you.
But what were you expecting from everyday sex? A trophy 🏆? Were you expecting an award plaque for a job well-done?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Isokoboy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01
AGAIN.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by dkidd: 3:56pm On Jan 01
Fantasy planet
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by MightySparrow: 4:50pm On Jan 01
Good news for the New Year.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01
Are you both married now. How did the whole event played out... Mind sharing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) by Schoolshooter: 8:50am On Jan 02
Simp spotted

When you're 50+ I bet you'll come back here to post that the kid isn't yours

(1) (Reply)

She Dumped Him, Now She Wants Him Back / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat / Can Someone Fall Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.