Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (35305 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by eleshin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
wu is 2face dat mikel cannot snub,kpsheew! d same mikel dt use 2 snub nigeria wen d nid arises.funny enuff 2face is a very gd frnd 2 obagoal,jayjay nd kanu, its only dis ovapompous obi dt tinks he is biga dn all 9jerians, malo rope mikel obi pewo nikan lo ma lowo,malo rope e no be gbogbo wa wey go make dis moni.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by hackney(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Tuface And Mikel ?? ok are thise people?? theise IBO boys??

I give up!! (no ofeinse) undecided

Those ibo boys ;( no ofeins[b]ala[/b])
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by ellab(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
Well 2baba jus tweeted and said dat he aint beefin mikel and dat he's a great footballer.he jus met mikel once.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by eleshin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ella u beat me 2 dat,2baba jst debunked d rumour on twitter,accordin 2 him dey met jst once nd dere was notin like beef.thread closed!
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2010
U dont xpect 2face to admit dt he's beefin mikel. He ws interviewd nd he admit mikel snubin him in london niteclub.
Hw many of our celebrity has actualy admited beefin each other? They usually come 2d media to say, dt they either dont knw d person dey claim 2 b beefin, or they hav neva met/cross parts or they dont wana talk abt it, or they wil say somethin else even wen its obvious 2 d public. So its comon among them jor

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
You are right @esedendo,I won't expect him to admit

Mikel looks arrogant,but I might be wrong,tuface is a very humble guy.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Esedendo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
@favordjb, i fink u are rite.i.e. 2face is very humble cos i hav heard it frm other fellow celebrities too.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2010
Yeah
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Seun(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
2face: I hear pips r sayn the song "only me" is 4 mikel obi.4 the record I dnt have any prob with him.he's a talented baller and I've met him 1nce
http://twitter.com/na2baba/status/27564683115
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by frankcj(m): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2010
last year i met this dude ibo he asserted that he met Mikel Obi, at chelsea and he was signing his fans autograph but when
it get to his turn the dude greeted him in igbo, and spoke to him, mikel obi,work away without signing his autograph.
Also, i had that mikel, went to display his antics at KFC club old kent rd london, the Nija bouncers didn't let in.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Ormike(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2010
I blive was a beef because tu lyric said dat "i no say nobody everybody sabi play ball so arise o compatriot when nigeria call"besides it only professional to debunk such claim of beef.especially as mikel isn't making much fuss about it.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by philip0906(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2010
who beef who?una just dey make dat 2face guy popular sha. . .2face ain't in Mikel's class
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2010
Yea,tubaba is in a class of his own,a very big boy if you ask me,everything's not about money
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by philip0906(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2010
^^
Like u said in a class of his own,nowhere near Mikel's class
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by chyz1: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2010
The OP should modify the thread title because what you have up now sounds pretty gay.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by harpo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
tUFACE SHOULD TAKE IT EASY DOES HE KNOW HOW MANY PPLE DEY BEEF AM TO BECOS THEY MUST HAVE TRIED TO GET FAMILIER WITH AND HE DIDNT REPOND WELL NOT BECOS HE DID NOT WANT TO BUT IT JUST HAPPENED,

THATS LIFE AFTER ALL HIS MONEY GO DEY SMELL WHERE MIKEL MONEY DEY, LOL
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by tkb417(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2010
he said NO on twitter

the song people are refering to was supposed to be for Keke Ogungbe

so i heard. Dont quote me

as per Mikel, Tuface has said NO
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Delle(m): 3:32am On Nov 03, 2010
Same, i believe that song was meant for kenny ogungbe.

i have met tuface once, that guy is the most humble 9ja musician av ever come across.

although we al know mikel is richer n has more fame than 2 face but common that doesnt mean he shuld snub his fellow nigerian wey get him own level too. Level pass level but tuface is a musician, everything is not about money. Tuface songs bring happiness when u listen to it. the way mikel plays doesn;t freak me nor bring any happiness, every1 has eir own opinion. Tuface is not suffering, so wtf is wrong wid mikel. im sure many oda footballers out there r looking for every opportunity to meet n be in good terms wid eir country's musician.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by tkb417(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2010
^^
Like u said in a class of his own,nowhere near Mikel's class
what class is Mikel if i may ask?

@Topic
no beef anywhere and like the above poster has said, Tuface is one of the most humble celebrities ive met in my life

Even tho i prefer 9ice's music i think Tuface's attitude will spur him to greater things in lil or no time

Tuface hasnt stopped making money so nobody can shout class this class that

as Tuface said in his music, u first me get money no mean say i no go still get money pass you

no be lie!
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by opribo(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2010
Was Mikel and Ajegunle boy before going abroad
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by kachiface(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2010
Like Tuface said, "Na community make us all". Without us the fans, they would all be nothing. I love Tuface's attitude and lifestyle. Money is not everything. There is something about kindred spirit that should bind us all (Nigerians) together, especially peeps like them who are also "Josites" if I may add.
It's sad that Mikel would be arrogant like that, dissing fellow nigerians - rich or poor. He didn't make himself, "WE" MADE him - GOD used US - the fans. Hope someone tells him how fleeting fan love is. One new star comes along, or one mistake and he loses his place instantly, unless he knows how to build relationships in his star moments. Tuface has already had a taste of it and he's mature enough to know that now.

Even if the song is not for Mikel - I dedicate it to him.

Tuface - big Ups to you jor, One love!
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by gossipmama(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ mr cork me hen, pls tuface is not ibo n stop beefing ibos. grin grin grin[quote][/quote]
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by eyoniggar(m): 1:13am On Nov 11, 2010
I just pinged Jay Sleek, 2face top producer. And he confirmed to me
that the story is true. He told me it happened this way.

Tuface drove to the parking arena of the club to have his car
parked at a space reserved for Mikel, unknown to him though.

The securities came and told him to move his car that it is
reserved for Mikel, Tuface disagreed based on the fact that
there was no RESERVE SIGN placed across the parking
space. Then all of a sudden came Mikel with is Bentley, tuface\
decided to move his car, parked and came down, saw Mikel
on his way into the club, tried to hail him and nigger just snubbed
like WTF, do I know you? That was how it all happened SHA.

IMO, I think that dude is a very proud fella, I really dnt like
people like that. I once saw him at Auto-lounge on the island
and to be sincere, dude is fresh like fresh water fish/new born baby,
but I could easily feel that pride oozing out of him. MIKEL is truly a
proud as$s fool.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
Wow,he doesn't need it
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by muno1(m): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2010
mikel get level pass am, ehn yes o nothing dey happen. Though i love tuface but he should quit whining.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by tkb417(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2010
eyoniggar:

I just pinged Jay Sleek, 2face top producer. And he confirmed to me
that the story is true. He told me it happened this way.

Tuface drove to the parking arena of the club to have his car
parked at a space reserved for Mikel, unknown to him though.

The securities came and told him to move his car that it is
reserved for Mikel, Tuface disagreed based on the fact that
there was no RESERVE SIGN placed across the parking
space. Then all of a sudden came Mikel with is Bentley, tuface\
decided to move his car, parked and came down, saw Mikel
on his way into the club, tried to hail him and nigger just snubbed
like WTF, do I know you? That was how it all happened SHA.

IMO, I think that dude is a very proud fella, I really dnt like
people like that. I once saw him at Auto-lounge on the island
and to be sincere, dude is fresh like fresh water fish/new born baby,
but I could easily feel that pride oozing out of him. MIKEL is truly a
proud as$s fool.
what club are you talking about?
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by jcccccc: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
I think that there are no moderators in this forum whenever it comes to Mikel Obi.

My fear is that with the kind of wicked lot that you boys are, how can africa move forward.

This Mikel is one of the richest footbnall earners in England and the highest paid Nigerian footballer of all time and that is why some of you want to commit suicide.

But indians and lebanese peolple are all over nigeria making billions everyday and you poor souls wash their arses for them that is why you impoverished souls want the only rich brother to die.

It will never work for you all in Jesus Name.

God bless Mikel, God bless Ananbra state, God bless Nigeria
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by lolatom: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2011
jcccccc:

I think that there are no moderators in this forum whenever it comes to Mikel Obi.

My fear is that with the kind of wicked lot that you boys are, how can africa move forward.

This Mikel is one of the richest footbnall earners in England and the highest paid Nigerian footballer of all time and that is why some of you want to commit suicide.

But indians and lebanese peolple are all over nigeria making billions everyday and you poor souls wash their arses for them that is why you impoverished souls want the only rich brother to die.

It will never work for you all in Jesus Name.

God bless Mikel, God bless Ananbra state, God bless Nigeria

You must have sanity deficit, re-t-ard
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by jcccccc: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
You jobless African witches and wizards looking for a successful brother to destroy his character, why not use the useless time that you have to go to your papa village and dig your grave, let it just be one thing that you achieved in your lifetime.

Mikel Obi will not die, God will keep him because God gave him the talent not man.

The only thing you can do is wish him evil, but you cannot stop him. okocha had problems with westerhof and today he is a sports ambassador, so tell me what Mikel did that nobody has never done before.

Even osaze had problems with nigeria swiss coach (lagerbarg) before world cup in south africa and presently with siasia so I think that it is Mikel money that you all envy. because the money he earns in a year is more than all the money in your town maybe. So even if he fades or retires now, he is the richest Nigerian footballer for all time at least for now.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
jcccccc:

You jobless African witches and wizards looking for a successful brother to destroy his character, why not use the useless time that you have to go to your papa village and dig your grave, let it just be one thing that you achieved in your lifetime.

Mikel Obi will not die, God will keep him because God gave him the talent not man.

The only thing you can do is wish him evil, but you cannot stop him. okocha had problems with westerhof and today he is a sports ambassador, so tell me what Mikel did that nobody has never done before.

Even osaze had problems with nigeria swiss coach (lagerbarg) before world cup in south africa and presently with siasia so I think that it is Mikel money that you all envy. because the money he earns in a year is more than all the money in your town maybe. So even if he fades or retires now, he is the richest Nigerian footballer for all time at least for now.

Laughing myself to a heart attack! Loooooooooooooooooool @ jobless African witches and wizards, how dat wan take enter the matter bros. Wetin man no go see for Nairaland oh.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by raphrinco: 3:01am On Apr 15, 2011
ALL THE BRA BRA ABOUT MIKEL ,PLEASE KNOW THAT TUFACE MUST HAVE SNUB OTHER PEOPLE THAT HE IS HIGHER THAN ,AND HE SHOULD NOT BE CRYING THAT J MO ( MIKEL)DID SO TO HIM .AFTER ALL I HAVE A VERY FINE LADY IN MY FORMAL STREET IKOTUN LAGOS,WHEN I WAS N NIGERIA THAT WAS PREGNANTED BY TU FACE AND SHE S NT CRYING POSTING IT EVERY PLACE.PLEASE TUBABA UNBEHALF OF NIGERIAN FORIEGN BASE FOOTBALLERS ,AM SORRY FOR WHAT J MO DID 2 YOU.COME OOO WETIN CARRY YOU GO FOR LONDON NITE CLUB?I GUESS J MO WANT TO SAVE HIMSELF OF A SHAME THAT ROMAN ABRAMOVICHS Daugther WAS PREGNANTED BY MIKEL FRIEND. LOL, WHY J MO NO GO SNUB U ?WEN 2BABA IS KNOW AS A FADA OF MANY DIFFERENT KIDS NAWAAOOO LETS B FRANK 4 OUR POSTS JOOO.FOR D PERSON THAT S SAYIN DAT MIKEL S NOT DOIN WELL N NIGERIA,PLEASE S GOOD FOR YOU COME BACK AND PLAY FOR UR COUNTRY BUT MIND YOU D CAN SACK YOU AT ANYTIME WHEN THEY NOTICE YOU ARE USING THEM AS 2ND OPTION TO UR CAREER. D TU BABA EVEN DEY TALK SEY HE IS TIRED OF MAKIN BABIES ,JUST IMAGINE!!! AND YET SOME ARE STILL COMPARING HIM WITH D WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT GENERAL FLAG BEARER OF NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FOR NOW.AM NOT TRYING TO INSULT 2FACE BUT WHAT I KNOW S DAT WHAT HE S DOIN 2 OUR LADIES S NOT GOOD.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Ebonylvu(f): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
winkPasser by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wears Cleavage-Baring Snake Print Outfit / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.