Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? (35306 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by EmmaTay(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
[size=50pt]and so?[/size]
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by ibrahimdoc: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tuface na small boy where Mikel dey now, so them no suppose dey beef eachother.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by chelseabmw(m): 1:18am On Jun 03, 2013
ibrahimdoc: Tuface na small boy where Mikel dey now, so them no suppose dey beef eachother.

you mean u resurrected a dead thread just to make this comment undecided undecided
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by killuminati(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2013
Mikel dey vex say 2face no gree join hin mumu music record label. Email me for more details at #500 each.
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
chelseabmw:

you mean u resurrected a dead thread just to make this comment undecided undecided
now look at mikel.. he now has a special bench chair...
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by opinion1: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Obi for life!
Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by jefff455: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
rasputinn:

Now there's a very scary,but probable scenario
BTW,I've never liked Mikel as a person,as far as I'm concerned,there's nothing he has that we've not seen before,other footballers have been there and done that;on a higher level,today as they're no longer in the spotlight,posterity is judging them by the life they led on and off the pitch.So all that Oh-I-really-don't-have-to-play-for-Nigeria and I'm-doing-Nigerians-a-favour-by-playing-for-the-eagles attitude has dented his image

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Mikel Obi Beefing Each Other? by Antogist(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Esedendo:
A friend said he met the tale end of an interview with 2face on one cable station where he said mikel snubbed him by ignorin his handshake in a niteclub in London.
Some1 also told me dat his new song "ONLY ME" was done because of mikel obi (i dont know how true).
Does any1 hav details concernin dis their beef story?
To me i think d song partially relate to mikel obi or wat do y'all tink?
Latest Celebrities and Entertainment News

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Adama Indimi / Halima Abubakar Has Complications From Fibroid - Isah Abubakar, Brother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.