Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina (11353 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oma307:

we don't cut the ass and but screw the ass. a taste of it will never make you look d same
Analqueen ... Hehehehe grin grin grin

Check ur anal hole ,...because ur ass has been screwed in d spirit reign

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
victorian:

That one ehn? Is the most annoying part!

One thing I hate most, is immediately u guyz meet up for the first time, he's all over touching, hugging and oh wow! Didn't know u look better live.. Wow!

OGa chill Abeg! We wil begin struggle , then he let go and keep smiling sheepishly.

I wil be like, have not even said yes, I wil date you and behave this way?? Oh jeez!

Such attitude irritates me like mad.

There and then he has scored himself zero!

Next! angry
Tank god snows dosent fall in nigeria ,wit d selfish n lustful nature of us ,..

Nigeria will be targeting a world record " 500gallons of sperm per average night/day .smiley
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrPlato:
so you are the leader of these small small girls madness
Merci !
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrPlato:
who is this undecided you want my dick to rain on you abi
shat ur trap petitdick
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by victorian(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Tank god snows dosent fall in nigeria ,wit d s[b]elfish n lustful nature of us ,..
[/b]

Nigeria will be targeting a world record " 500gallons of sperm per average night/day .smiley

@ the bolded minus me.

Count me out on being lustful Biko.

But this your 500 gallons estimated sperms, no be here ooo shocked
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

You are comparing Indian guys to us haba the first and last time I did 10 minutes was at age 16 cause it was my first time and in an unpleasant environment
wink cheesy How old did u think I AM?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
victorian:

@ the bolded minus me.

Count me out on being lustful Biko.

But this your 500 gallons estimated sperms, no be here ooo shocked
O yeah am correct ,eventhough we are 130million( not 250million like dey made u believe)
We can meet that feat absolutely ,akwa ibom n lagos taking half of d recorded sperm
Nb : When i say sperm ,vagina fluids includes

And victorian dont you av sex ,
If no ! You will wen My Comical∆ snow falls in nigeria
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by victorian(f): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
O yeah am correct ,eventhough we are 130million( not 250million like dey made u believe)
We can meet that feat absolutely ,akwa ibom n lagos taking half of d recorded sperm
Nb : When i say sperm ,vagina fluids includes

And victorian dont you av sex ,
If no ! You will wen My Comical∆ snow falls in nigeria

Lol

Im moderately sexual grin

I don't over do it.

And moreover have been celibate for like a year still counting.

I like it this way, my vagina is peacefully at rest cheesy

Also I don't waste my vagina fluids anyhow wink

A time comes in one's life, every juice counts, even though sometimes the V rages on its own . A simple firm tap on her head, she seats still again cheesy
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
.... Amatarasha i cover myself aptly WHY admiring my bed?

grin
E cover sie ya ike
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
victorian:

Lol

Im moderately sexual grin

I don't over do it.

And moreover have been celibate for like a year still counting.

I like it this way, my vagina is peacefully at rest cheesy

Also I don't waste my vagina fluids anyhow wink

A time comes in one's life, every juice counts, even though sometimes the V rages on its own . A simple firm tap on her head, she seats still again cheesy

Isnt true biko , ina agbo ncha vibrator kwanu ...biko hapu joor . ..
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by victorian(f): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Isnt true biko , ina agbo ncha vibrator kwanu ...biko hapu joor . ..

Who is using vibrator?

You think I'm like you, that can't do without sex for a day?

Abeg talk for yourself, not me.

And u don't need to believe me, it's not compulsory u do
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
wink cheesy How old did u think I AM?
I don't really know, 30, mid 30 smiley
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Analqueen ... Hehehehe grin grin grin

Check ur anal hole ,...because ur ass has been screwed in d spirit reign

I don't understand what you are saying. I don't screw spiritually. but you are not a bad idea

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
That will be
Transition transition or better stil " A painful exit Situation
a try will proof you wrong
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes you love poo ! If you like butt so poo u shud love

Not necessarily
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
victorian:

Who is using vibrator?

You think I'm like you, that can't do without sex for a day?

Abeg talk for yourself, not me.

And u don't need to believe me, it's not compulsory u do
victorian dont expect me to believe u ,
That is d celibate sh1t , u know dat i know ,dat u ar lying .
U no am a virgin but i still do other things(not to be mentioned) ok !
My servant deepfeel get ur ass overhere am angry joor.
Preshy561 my sister have to here this ,
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Amatarasha i know you are high on something but no problem, am here what is it undecided
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by victorian(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:

Call whosoever u like on this matter, I care less.

You feel I'm lying? No wahala.

Let's leave it like that.

Like I said earlier you don't Have to believe. It's a personal decision.

Shikena
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by victorian(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Amatarasha i know you are high on something but no problem, am here what is it undecided

Lol she's indeed high on something.

I don't av the strength to argue all night about sex.

I want to chill and enjoy the night ahead.

1 Like

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
victorian:

Lol she's indeed high on something.

I don't av the strength to argue all night about sex.

I want to chill and enjoy the night ahead.
i stil maintain u arent celibate ... Inukwa m echichi shocked vibrator is being sold in all stores in owerri in a cheap rate , lotion squirting type been sold 3k above d cheap,

Victorian ma ,i respect u but i can never ever ever ever believe u ,dats hw sister bibian claimed fire n i saw a big vibrator bigger dan d idiot deepfeel's head in her bag ,
Ladies Wtf is all dis ,
Deepfeel fvck u 4 telling me sh1ty sh1t

1 Like

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by victorian(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
i stil maintain u arent celibate ... Inukwa m echichi shocked vibrator is being sold in all stores in owerri in a cheap rate , lotion squirting type been sold 3k above d cheap,

Victorian ma ,i respect u but i can never ever ever ever believe u ,dats hw sister bibian claimed fire n i saw a big vibrator bigger dan d idiot deepfeel's head in her bag ,
Ladies Wtf is all dis ,

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ur new phrase dis days " Amatarasha is high on sometin" wl be ur downfall very soon .
Continue worshipping soldier ass sad
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Analqueenluci we are ordinary home boys we are as harmless as doves kiss
but ur pe.nises are harmful grin grin grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by dollytino4real(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ur lane is cool n calm i guess
i don't kick n bite
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ur new phrase dis days " Amatarasha is high on sometin" wl be ur downfall very soon .
Continue worshipping soldier ass sad
Wait are you jealous now undecided haba
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
but ur pe.nises are harmful grin grin grin
My p*nis is pleasurable and harmless grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:

Ladies Wtf is all dis ,
Amatarasha leave my sister alone biko
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Amatarasha leave my sister alone biko
i hate you angry angry
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Deepfeel(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
i hate you angry angry
Baby I love you kiss kiss be a good girl will you
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
i don't kick n bite
u talk in parable are u a military 2 ?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by AnalQueenluci: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:
Baby I love you kiss kiss be a good girl will you

hw dare u look 4 her trouble ,

.better beg her cos she is my baby here
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by briggson07(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

hw dare u look 4 her trouble ,

.better beg her cos she is my baby here

Plss guys follow the thread n live that girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Feel Disgusted With Myself / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.