Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina (11981 Views)

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by dollytino4real(f): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

U are ughelli urhobo right?
yes n okrika
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
yes n okrika

Your language is hell on wheels to learn. It's a dialect of igbo but not quite
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anchor111:

Or you give me a wicked injection? I think I will be in Owerri this December. Maybe I could fall sick. cheesy
hahahaha. grin grin
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Amatarasha(f): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

She's Micheal Jackson's widow
Michael jackson"s widow , is dat an expression or just an assumption?
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Bigcowhorn: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Amatarasha:
Michael jackson"s widow , is dat an expression or just an assumption?
All of the above, babe. All of the above.
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your language is hell on wheels to learn. It's a dialect of igbo but not quite
really put ur ears well u will learn
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by princfred(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rekhina:

O boy jee gbo ezigbote ncha , because e no go reach u.
who you better pass smallboy ,depending on her mummies pot.
mummy i want to eat yaice and beans hahehe wink

bia ra ikpu ka nfu ,wt ur obsessed 2mins dick
Chia.... see wetin person tell another person especially that last part... Babe you a the wicked type aswe. See, weep and faint things.
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
princfred:
Chia.... see wetin tell another person especially that last part... Babe you a the wicked type aswe. See, weep and faint things.
Check the corper's comment saying some1 is sleeping wt high n mighty ,,,,,,,�����
U can imagine d lack of respect , kids of today ,i know he is barely 25 , i av his mate i flog with cane ! .

On my birthday kwa Ifurozi
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by princfred(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Rekhina:

Check the corper's comment saying some1 is sleeping wt high n mighty ,,,,,,,�����
U can imagine d lack of respect , kids of today ,i know he is barely 25 , i av his mate i flog with cane ! .

On my birthday kwa Ifurozi

Chai .......flogging his mates with cane kwa....lol.... Babe your mouth can cure or cause erectile dysfunction for real.
Why you Anambra abi Delta ladies get bad mouth like this?

1 Like

Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by Rekhina(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
princfred:

Chai .......flogging his mates with cane kwa....lol.... Babe your mouth can cure or cause erectile dysfunction for real.
Why you Anambra abi Delta ladies get bad mouth like this?
Dat boy is like my junior brother ,u are in nairaland dosent give u fvck audacity to disrespect ok!
Re: Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina by explosiveskull(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
all this ladies you chase up n' down arent ur mates they are madams '
they will give u bigGirl stds ..

.40k no fit treat am o ,
Hahahahaha! So STI get grades like virus count

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.