Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' (19989 Views)

Buhari Supports Fulani Killer Herdsmen Men[video] / I Saw Hell In Hands Of Herdsmen, Says Ayogu / Funke Olakunri Was Destined To Die In The Hands Of Fulani Herdsmen – Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by lordparcel: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2019
Afonjaa
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Ruga for your fathers land

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Erolow(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Wow!

register for a free digital marketing training via my signature below
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by maestroferdi: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
We are ready for you people.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Legendguru: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Mishhcre(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Maybe brown envelope has been exchanged.
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by obiekunie2: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2019
I HONESTLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE PRESIDENCY IS SOOOO ALL ABOUT FULANI, RUGA AND COWS LIKE THESE ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTERS IN NIGERIA!

IS THIS GOVERNMENT ONLY FOR FULANI AFFAIRS??
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Nuklex(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2019
he said no single cow has been killed can he say the Same for human lives and farm products.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by JimohMomoh: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Mishhcre:
Maybe brown envelope has been exchanged.

Watch the video, he didn't mention anywhere that he supports RUGA
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Benekruku(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
maestroferdi:
We are ready for you people.
[/s]
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Benekruku(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
KidsNEXTdoor:

Ruga for your fathers land
[/s]
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by omerukokwuru(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
Reason, majority of monarchs in Igbo don't even have any single respect coming from Igbos.... That ass of a monarch is only speaking for his family.... Let him try and misdo, and his ghost will be explaining to his ancestors, why he chose to betray his people!!! Úchú!!!!!
it's very unfortunate to be Igbo, infact it is a crime to be Igbo, imagine a monarch spilling this and his subjects hailing Igwe in the background is sickening

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by phkka1(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Exactly what Ukpabi Asika did while his brothers were busy fighting the Biafran war.
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Mishhcre(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Watch the video, he didn't mention anywhere that he supports RUGA
Does he have to say it directly?
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Leonbonapart(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
tyup:
I don't have much to say

but I remember ibb's words when he said "We should have no problem with the Igbos for they can be bought and be resold"

I'll advice buhari to budget just 1m each for all igbo monarch and see Ruga coming to stay permanently in SE. buhari should do this and thank me later kiss
life is indeed not fair. People like you are better off not breathing

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by pauloskie38(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
hello here, I make money (3k) per day on JUMIA, it's really fun it's their anniversary, I want u to be part of it
I will teach you for free.  this is not a get rich quick schemes . But you should be able to master up within a week.
Watsapp no 07016816226 this is for serious person only Pls.
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by kingzizzy: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
pressmanng:
An Igbo monarch from Enugu was seen in a video supporting the Fulani herdsmen and said that no one is going to drive them out of the state.

The Monarch whose name was not clearly stated was addressing a gathering in a video clip shared by presidential assistant on new Media, Bashir Ahmad, through his Twitter page.

The Monarch said they have been living with Fulani herdsmen in peace and No single Cow was ever killed in his kingdom.

Bashir Ahmed shared the video with a message that read "this message is from good people of Enugu, kindly retweet so the message can reach as many people as possible"

This is coming amid the proposed building of Ruga Settlements for Fulani herdsmen in the 36 states of the federation by the federal government which face strong disapproval by the southern states.

Watch the video below:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/watch-this-igbo-monarch-supporting.html?m=1

What a stupid story

You dont know the name of the man, you do t know what community he is king of

What sort nonsense report is this?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
You don't want it

Buy you wish it for others... Really

Zombies everywhere
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
pressmanng:
An Igbo monarch from Enugu was seen in a video supporting the Fulani herdsmen and said that no one is going to drive them out of the state.

The Monarch whose name was not clearly stated was addressing a gathering in a video clip shared by presidential assistant on new Media, Bashir Ahmad, through his Twitter page.

The Monarch said they have been living with Fulani herdsmen in peace and No single Cow was ever killed in his kingdom.

Bashir Ahmed shared the video with a message that read "this message is from good people of Enugu, kindly retweet so the message can reach as many people as possible"

This is coming amid the proposed building of Ruga Settlements for Fulani herdsmen in the 36 states of the federation by the federal government which face strong disapproval by the southern states.

Watch the video below:

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/watch-this-igbo-monarch-supporting.html?m=1

Nobody ever said they will chase Fulani away from enugu. We simply don't want Fulani to take our ancestral land and keep it permanently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
Reason, majority of monarchs in Igbo don't even have any single respect coming from Igbos.... That ass of a monarch is only speaking for his family.... Let him try and misdo, and his ghost will be explaining to his ancestors, why he chose to betray his people!!! Úchú!!!!!

He never said Fulani should be given RUGA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Positivepoint(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

I guess the north should sack all the sabon gari from all states to make a point.
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by King44(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
then Ruga settlement should start from that community in the east, fed can also seize the opportunity to see our workable it is in the east since they are willing to give out lands, this is a welcomed development
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Ebonyigoodnews: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Igbo enwe eze. Let him try nonsense and see he regret it for the rest of his life.

If he like,let him scam the fulanis

1 Like

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by kingzizzy: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2019
obiekunie2:

IS THIS GOVERNMENT ONLY FOR FULANI AFFAIRS??

So you dont know?

Why do you think herdsmen kill hundreds of Nigerians every year but the law enforcement have never killed one single killer herdsmen?

Fulani's believe they are the masters of Nigeria and they are right
Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
tyup:
I don't have much to say

but I remember ibb's words when he said "We should have no problem with the Igbos for they can be bought and be resold"

I'll advice buhari to budget just 1m each for all igbo monarch and see Ruga coming to stay permanently in SE. buhari should do this and thank me later kiss

Bring ur proof that ibb said that.

Meanwhile RUGA will never ever be allowed in the SE. It's a NEVER. This man is just an apc politician doing what they do best, he can never call for RUGA in his village, he can NEVER do that

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by obstead200(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2019
tyup:
I don't have much to say

unfortunately, monarchs in Igbo land are mere figure heads. They control nothing. No one gives a damn about Thier opinion. They command zero respect. The one in my area I don't even greet him as a monarch. I greet him while still in my car, and say a simple "sir". I don't even step in the brakes while greeting him. Me I no send. He no dey feed me na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by maestroferdi: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
You have no sense of shame...

Little wonder they call your ilk "zombies".

A president procures a mandate despite national outcry and the first thing, amidst the myriads of problems bedeviling the country, he deems important to do is to impose Ruga settlement on the country.

The Fulani will never be allowed a settlement in Igboland...not when we are familiar with the Islamization shenanigans...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
One of the sensible few!

God bless The King!

Herdsman, this is just an apc politician impressing buhari. He will never call for RUGA in his village, it's a NEVER.

Ride on with ur self deception

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’ / Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Jonathan, Not Buhari, Introduced TSA, BVN — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.