Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (13760 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by abioila(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
@tink_sh-i was only joking.wel am sori if u were ofended.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by HighChief4(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd---- She is sound and matured

Mama Gee------ Makes me laugh, especially on sports section
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by mykali(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2010
@190 & Inked Nerd
. . .i'm not female.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by InkedNerd(f): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2010
mykali:

@190 & Inked Nerd
. . .i'm not female.

Omg, I'm so sorry. I wasn't sure at first. I saw someone add you to the female list so I went with it. Please forgive me for the mistake. I'll go change it right now.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by mykali(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Omg, I'm so sorry. I wasn't sure at first. I saw someone add you to the female list so I went with it. Please forgive me for the mistake. I'll go change it right now.

I'm not offended. it's not indicated by my ID so i guess i'm the one at fault.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by NNMUU(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2010
Gamine,  shes just awesome grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Uclloyd28(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Inked Nerd, She's gat the maturity of a 30 yrs old lady, that's s cool wink
190, Dude gat so swag, he's the kind of Spice NL needs cool
skillero, Funny Dude with no sense of humor cry
Omolola1, She's measuring up to her crazy Boify cool
Gat more names in mind, but i cant seem 2 remember thier names, so i will call them ETC grin embarassed

And plz help me tell NL Gatemen 2 stop locking the gate on me, they're making me change my id on the daily, Soon i will run out of names to use jor, NL is full of funny characters angry
[/font]
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2010
mykali:

@190 & Inked Nerd
. . .i'm not female.
embarassed

haaa, grin

see where woman-wrapperism land you, ehn mykali
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by COOLDK(m): 1:30am On Oct 10, 2010
Male: 190 & DOBODOBO cos of their consistence ban.

Female: ileke-idi cos of d bead she got on her waist, QUEENEVE cos i jst notice her while she thrash me.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 1:32am On Oct 10, 2010
I thrashed you? Whatever that mean, I think you got me confused with another Queen punk,
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Sagamite(m): 1:34am On Oct 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Here are my favorites:

Men:
Skillero [he's such a gentleman]
REALITY101 [very nice guy]
jay bee [mysterious]
190 [despite what you think, I don't hate you. . . But I still have the urge to beat you with a stick grin]
abioila [hmmmm, still getting to know him, he's a nice guy though]
bawomolo [funny dude]
prints [very interesting fellow and easy to talk to]
Dobodobo
honerico1 [nice guy]
bk.babe97y [Smh, that's all I can really say undecided]
Vic2k3
D-sense [long lost mischievous brother]
MrPrsdent
phemmy88
slap1
stevetboy9 [I worry about him at times, interesting though]
VPersie
Okija_juju [would like to see more post from him in the romance section so I can get to know him a bit more]
drrionelli [interesting comments]
ElRazur [really like his comments]
ice234
sexylogan
Olami099
5p1naz [Miss him cry]
Moralistli
BoboYekini
hax
mykali

Women:

Ebonyeyes [very outspoken]
SA Goddess
Omolola1 [funny girl, she tries to remain neutral at times]
googles
baby.me [such a sweet girl]
annawhite
Ms. Potato[aka Gabry; nice girl]
Queeneve [firecracker grin]

I'll be back in in a while to add some more names grin

Thank God I am not on your list. Please can we have sexx now?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510390.32.html#msg6835356
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2010
I think I need to take a good chit now! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by COOLDK(m): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2010
queeneve:

I thrashed you? Whatever that mean, I think you got me confused with another Queen punk,
Yeah! I'm not mistaken u. U did on the topic posted by CentD; "Is he d most handsome NL Guy" when i said "OMG! , What about COOL DK" on page 6 or 7. Anyway i like ur spirit
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by realluv1(m): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2010
Mr. Cork
omolola
reality 101
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 4:52am On Oct 10, 2010
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by InkedNerd(f): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2010
Sagamite:

Thank God I am not on your list. Please can we have sexx now?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510390.32.html#msg6835356

Lmao, Sagamite sweetie was that supposed to make me hate you so can have s.ex?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2010
Oh really Cool Dk? Hmmmm, you can show me you really care by sucking my balls, wink
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by madlady(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2010
queeneve:

I think I need to take a good chit now! lipsrsealed

What did I tell you about not disgracing your mommy in public shocked, go to bed girl child kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2010
Yes mam! (running)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by makajibbz(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2010
Mobinga:

@Makajibbz leave Omolola for 190 angry
mind your own angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Stevogue(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2010
I don't need a list for this. the prize is going to my two OPPOSITE ends: In the Male category, lets give it up for my muaaan, the multi-identity 190, Sometimes, he comes across as a crackpot, other times, a genius but the fact remains that his magic is yet to wane.
For the Female category, (190 is gonna raise hell), let Queeneve mount the podium! Sometimes, she yaks like she left her rockers at home, but a closer look shows she has her wits about her. Has a sweet way of weaving humour into every response especially when she is expected to come out all riled up and fighting.

Wish there was space for a runner-up. Would have gone straight to Odunnu, the Navigator. She has a compelling way of beautifying ideas in prints. Ever sounding cool and debonair.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by COOLDK(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2010
queeneve:

Oh really Cool Dk? Hmmmm, you can show me you really care by sucking my balls, wink
Hmmm! Only if u gonna let me. Dts what i love most.
My first NL GF?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by citizenisb: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2010
There is a report which says the average IQ of Nigerians is 65(mental retardation is below 70).

This is true because if a rogue that supplied guns to Ijaw/Itsekiri and niger delta conflagaration and is obviously broke with the end of militancy in the Delta is offered 100 million dollars from a desperate politician who foolishly absented himself as a former head of state and gives a foolish reason that the programme was extravagant(4 days later) to give as excuse for not coming.

- We believe his words and claim Goodluck is partisan and tribalistic. Nigerians are truly dumb, for Mussolini, Hitler or stalin to come back in their democracies to contest will not have been considered in those countries but in our motherland, He is not just a contestant but a frontrunner.

SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS, YOU ARE ALL COWARDS, AND HUNGRY ONES AT IT.

IBB AND OKAH ARE ALMOST BEING TURNED HEROES AS YOU BELIEVE THE WORDS OF HUNGRY,BRIBED JOURNALISTS STOKING YOUR RETARDED EMOTIONS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS, CAN'T THEY THINK?

A COUNTRY DESERVES THE LEADERSHIP IT GETS
NIGERIA- THE COUNTRY OF RETARDS.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by InkedNerd(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2010
citizenisb:

Wrong forum sweetie. Take that over to the politics forum and so you can join that Nigerian basher MorpheusII tongue. And FYI, we are not a cowards!!!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by bxcode(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2010
citizenisb:

There is a report which says the average IQ of Nigerians is 65(mental retardation is below 70).

This is true because if a rogue that supplied guns to Ijaw/Itsekiri and niger delta conflagaration and is obviously broke with the end of militancy in the Delta is offered 100 million dollars from a desperate politician who foolishly absented himself as a former head of state and gives a foolish reason that the programme was extravagant(4 days later) to give as excuse for not coming.

- We believe his words and claim Goodluck is partisan and tribalistic. Nigerians are truly dumb, for Mussolini, Hitler or stalin to come back in their democracies to contest will not have been considered in those countries but in our motherland, He is not just a contestant but a frontrunner.

IBB AND OKAH ARE ALMOST BEING TURNED HEROES AS YOU BELIEVE THE WORDS OF HUNGRY,BRIBED JOURNALISTS STOKING YOUR RETARDED EMOTIONS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIANS, CAN'T THEY THINK?

somebody should get this dude outta here b4 something bad happens!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2010
^^
Im solidly behind you all the way!!

Feel free to skin his ballz
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by xynerise: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
Skydeep. She an intelligent, ladies freedom fighter, and a sweet gal. I have seen her in person. She is gorgeous I must confess. Inked-nerd another intelligent gal, Ben 10, Daniluv, Pweety4me my runaway bride. And finally nobody. Thanks
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
Cool DK,

You can suck all the balls you want, I won't stop ya! Open em wide! cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Iyineda(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
Iyineda. Why? Because he has "awesome" written on his forehead 24/7. cool
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Ranoscky(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2010
Gbawe - I wish to be like him.

Chidichris - I just like the guy.

Asha2 - if i was a gurl, she would be my role model.

citizenisb:

Don't tell me dat u came up these crap just b'cos, u didn't see your name on one of all the list on these thread ? undecided

Get a pair of balls my friend !!!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Ultrame(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2010
Davidylan -Cool, intresting and highly insightful Guy.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by makajibbz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ultrame:

Davidylan -Cool, intresting and highly insightful Guy.
are yu gay undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.