Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (13755 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by daduke2k(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2010
Dat blog is utter damnation. Can dat be tru?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by EzeUche0(m): 1:42am On Oct 11, 2010
Wow.

Someone really does have a lot of time on his hand. The guy actually created a blog concerning the woman in question. grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 1:47am On Oct 11, 2010
Well, Cool Dk, get the sucking! tongue

Furry azz go join the lion in mating ritual make sure you go in azz first!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by kennosman(m): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2010
ma favourite is myself, lol,
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by seye4nii(f): 4:07am On Oct 11, 2010
mr cork
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by tundejayz: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2010
mr seun
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Samunosuke(m): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2010
Mr. Cork is my bestest nairalander.I'm guaranteed a great laugh anytime I see his name and posts.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Creamish(f): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2010
190 . . we were never married . . .no need to go thru divorce hassles . . just move on. tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by bxcode(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2010
queeneve:

whatz is it with you and furry azz?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2010
To me It's Inked_Nerd , I dont know her and she dont know me,But i love her post.dont mind if she could e-mail me her pics at least so i can see her?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by dbigrod(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2010
@Creamish,
its good to knw dat i top d list of your nairaland favourite peeps.am gonna party hard really bad this xmas holiday,would love to invite u.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by denony(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2010
Dr. Cock (he is such a clown grin)
Nellaluv (reason best known to me) wink
omolola & 190 (don't really know what they share in common, i enjoy their game though)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Ranoscky(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2010
Ms. Potato:

I love and like everybody here evn if they hate me or love me. It dont matta. I still like and love them.

besides, it takes every single individual to make up the whole of Nairaland.

Ist class statement !!!

Samunosuke:

Mr. Cork is my bestest nairalander.I'm guaranteed a great laugh anytime I see his name and posts.

Exactly my broda, i ball with u on that !!!

Mr Cork, you'r also my favourite Nairalander !
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by aparata: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2010
m
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by snthesis(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2010
my fav in no particular order grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
y me ofcourse cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Kennyblues(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2010
Becomrich0 is my favourite Nairalander, He is articulate, practical and always precise
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2010
Creamish:

190 . . we were never married . . .no need to go thru divorce hassles . . just move on.  tongue

Im not gonna leave u!!
queeneve:

angry angry i would add you to my harlem of wives if u arent careful,

d bigrod:

@Creamish,
its good to knw dat i top d list of your nairaland favourite peeps.am hard party really bad this xmas holiday,would love to invite u.

sorry you cant club with creamish, angry
What happened to BASIRA AND BILIKI your 2 club girls from ur profile pic [size=3pt](Now watch him eat me)[/size]
bxcode:

whatz is it with you and furry azz?
I simply dont know, she asked me out and i refused to take her offer
Now here we are! angry angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by chuqudy(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2010
No one has mentioned chuqudy. Na wa oooo!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by snthesis(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2010
wu is chuqudy
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Creamish(f): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2010
190:

Im not gonna leave u!!
angry angry i would add you to my harlem of wives if u arent careful,

sorry you cant club with creamish, angry
What happened to BASIRA AND BILIKI your 2 club girls from your profile pic [size=3pt](Now watch him eat me)[/size]I simply dont know, she asked me out and i refused to take her offer
Now here we are! angry angry

dont tell me i wasted money organising a "free from 190 at last" bash!! angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Creamish(f): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2010
d bigrod:

@Creamish,
its good to knw dat i top d list of your nairaland favourite peeps.am gonna party hard really bad this xmas holiday,would love to invite u.

wink lookn forward to it.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Gaygurl(f): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2010
INKED NERD, ma num 1 favourite. GOOGLES, luv ha style. 4 da guys, 190.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by johnterry4: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
Creamish:

wink lookn forward to it.

hmmm
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by 190: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Gaygurl:

INKED NERD, ma num 1 favourite. GOOGLES, luv ha style. 4 da guys, 190.
excuse me ma'
Please how can a girl be GAY!!
Creamish:

dont tell me i wasted money organising a "free from 190 at last" bash!! angry angry angry
sweetheart you didnt,
i av been pleading for u to date me and u've been turning me down for just too long!! angry angry
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Pame(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
NA ME, yes NA ME
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Creamish(f): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

excuse me ma'
Please how can a girl be GAY!! sweetheart you didnt,
i av been pleading for u to date me and u've been turning me down for just too long!! angry angry

all due to my absolutely glaring lack of interest! cool

johnterry4:

hmmm

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by kemisuga(f): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
I'm Loving myself. tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by parki: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
nobody. . . . . simple
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by Ranoscky(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
chuqudy:

No one has mentioned chuqudy. Na wa oooo!
snthesis:

wu is chuqudy

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
Bxcode mind your business!

This is between me and FURRY AZZ, it is mating season and I am trying to neuter and spay the furry and he is putting up a fight!

So mind ya business!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by bxcode(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
On behalf of those that didn't hear their names, you all are my favourite. the likes of Igwe, kemisuga, parki, chuqudy, etc, etc, so cheer up~
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? by queeneve: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
My name wasn't mentioned! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.