Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out (44866 Views)

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / The Thing Just Gbowa - Cute Kid Expresses Herself In Igbo And English Language / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by skyfather09(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Op to slap you dey hungry me... I dey vex.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by darkelf: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
ask4double:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), is about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING TO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

-------------------------------------
(Signature of Screwer)

I think most sexually active men should just copy and paste this thing on MS WORD.

So that nobody would claim "rape" tomorrow
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by inspitation: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Cuteness overload the parent or guardian should leave this girl biko why keep breakable plates at the reach of children what happens to plastic or other non breakables all these is just to seek attention keep this little beauty out of this
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by victorazyvictor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin That wont stop her from becoming a beauty queen in future ....
No be Igbo girl?
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Sinach0191(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
we done see am
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by stevenosa(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha children language though
. She actually mixed the Igbo language with English. Gbawaa means to break or broken, if you know what I mean.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by TundeeednuT: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
suitlovers:

My heart don sink cry

I thought it was another rape scandal.

This one rape is trending every where in Nigeria. Anytime i hear little girl, i almost faint. grin

.Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.
Even myself, I thought it's a rape thread

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by DeRealRalph: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Only an abnormal person will still punish the little girl.....
That poor girl.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by tundeontop: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
The person punishing that little angel,him brain don gbawa.

1 Like

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by davinking(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
How Dis one take rhyme with d topic
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by uchaymart(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
ask4double:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), is about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,
(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING TO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

(Signature of Screwer)

Hahahahahahah grin... I think I should go print this out in hundreds copies
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by MrPRevailer(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
That guy should not spoil igbo language for her oo. She's learning well.
Abi na Yoruba lesson teacher?

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by jackals(f): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
ask4double:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

(Signature of Screwer)

Most of Y'all are mad in this country.

2 Likes

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Gaza97(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gbawaa is an igbo language which means break....

1 Like

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by obembet(f): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
ask4double:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

(Signature of Screwer)
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by iboboyswag(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mayor08:
Good afternoon guyz, please I'm in need of a source of income.. I'm struggling to rise after going through some life challenging issues.. I'm currently learning some skills(photoshop, video editing, graphic design) so i just need a mean to earn so i can feed and get some required tools to learn(laptop)...u can call or whatsapp... 08103249342

Join Fiverr, Up work etc your graphic skills would be required there... Also search for fiverr and or freelance threads on Nairaland and as the guys there to add you to WhatsApp groups. You can immediate cash taking outsourced jobs.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Mayor08: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
iboboyswag:

Join Fiverr, Up work etc your graphic skills would be required there... Also search for fiverr and or freelance threads on Nairaland and as the guys there to add you to WhatsApp groups. You can immediate cash taking outsourced jobs.
I just started... Not yet that skilled to take up a job, i also don't have a laptop yet
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by tiwiex(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
Some parents eh!!!

The broken pieces are still on the floor and you allow her to move close it,to explain her self just for the gram.

Una brain need factory reset with hot slap.

Very anyhow parenting

Tbh, the cute baby resemble Tonto Dike.

For the gram ke. My mum go carry the glass say she wan mark ur face. Lol. Which gram? Na so Naija parents be oh. No dull moment any time.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by foster212: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
samcus:
Don't be too quick to call anyone your best friend, allow hard times to introduce them...
Logic
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by clive2u(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
See as d word gbawa go just trend nw, this country people don gbawa
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Christmasdon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another Stunt like Success' is coming on.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mckandre:
nke'a bu engligbo

"The thing just gbawa" as in the thing just burst
That's what u get when children learns their mother's tongue
Poor thing

I pity the parents who think English is superior and must speak it to their children.

Why does she have to explain this in English? Why not in her own mother tongue?

1 Like

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by miraclea: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Omo you bad gaann ni

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

(Signature of Screwer)[/quote]
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by olumalcolm(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
That baby is cute i must say.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Naustine(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gbawaa is an igbo word, mostly used by mbaise and owerri people, and it means "break" or "explode"
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by guterKerl: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm children
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by iboboyswag(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mayor08:

I just started... Not yet that skilled to take up a job, i also don't have a laptop yet

Sorry
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by naijajobx: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Megatrix: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
The fear of cane
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by boomssey(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
BabaCommander:
grin grin
Confirmed Igbo child.

"The thing just gbawaa"

The diction just di utor. grin grin

A true linguist from the land of the Rising Sun!
I thought so cos most of the people who use that word are igbos
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by boomssey(f): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
suitlovers:

My heart don sink cry

I thought it was another rape scandal.

This one rape is trending every where in Nigeria. Anytime i hear little girl, i almost faint. grin u know for a second there I thought so too.

.Discover where to buy the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by mabea: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha children language though
Not children language she actually spoke like an adult. The thing just gbawaa meaning the thing just broke. She spoke like an adult

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Shows No Affection / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.