Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out (44863 Views)

Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / The Thing Just Gbowa - Cute Kid Expresses Herself In Igbo And English Language / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by fortunechy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Children are adorable.... always teach ur children ur language.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
Some parents eh!!!

The broken pieces are still on the floor and you allow her to move close it,to explain her self just for the gram.

Una brain need factory reset with hot slap.

Very anyhow parenting

Tbh, the cute baby resemble Tonto Dike.

Nobody will make my beautiful girl kneel down like that even if she broke something Ehen so?

If my wife tries it, wa fe laa... I wee dii with her
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by kanubiafra: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mckandre:
nke'a bu engligbo

"The thing just gbawa" as in the thing just burst

That's what u get when children learns their mother's tongue

Poor thing
haha if na my own daughter is there she will just bring it to me and start shouting "daddy, dozi it" ( repair it )
me: amanda what happened to it ?
amanda : it meebi
me: who meebi it ?
amanda : is maamma meebi it
maamma : e nor me meebi it !
maamma: the thing just gbawaa
me: oya bring it here (inspects it)
amanda: daddy you will dozi it?
me :no i'll buy another one for you
conclusion: thunder fire who ask that cute girl to kneel down. me wey my children voice sweet me pass sex
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by somegirl1: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Brought a smile to my face. Pretty girl smiley

1 Like

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
BabaCommander:
grin grin
Confirmed Igbo child.

"The thing just gbawaa"

The diction just di utor. grin grin

A true linguist from the land of the Rising Sun!
Nice one... There is no r in uto sha
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by 9jaBloke: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy

New lingo on the roll

The tin just gbawa

Adorable child.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by 9jaBloke: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Born2Breed:
Some parents eh!!!

The broken pieces are still on the floor and you allow her to move close it,to explain her self just for the gram.

Una brain need factory reset with hot slap.

Very anyhow parenting

Tbh, the cute baby resemble Tonto Dike.

The goat that told her to kneel down is definitely not her parent.
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by BolaAdeyemo: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Naustine:
Gbawaa is an igbo word, mostly used by mbaise and owerri people, and it means "break" or "explode"
it is used in all of Igboland state not just your Mbaise and owerri,heard it many times in Anambra

1 Like

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by chival(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gbawaa means broke or broken in Igbo
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by flex04(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha children language though

It literally mean that "the thing just broke" but with her expression, she is trying to express she has no intentional approach over the incidence

I kind of like her way learning both way
Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Mckandre(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
kanubiafra:
haha if na my own daughter is there she will just bring it to me and start shouting "daddy, dozi it" ( repair it )
me: amanda what happened to it ?
amanda : it meebi
amanda : is maamma meebi it
maamma : e nor me meebi it !
maamma: the thing just gbawaa
me: oya bring it here (inspects it)
amanda: daddy you will dozi it?
me :no i'll buy another one for you
conclusion: thunder fire who ask that cute girl to kneel down. me wey my children voice sweet me pass sex
cheesy

Re: 'The Thing Just Gbawaa' Little Girl Cries Out by Alejobs: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit / My Wife Shows No Affection / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.